Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Tickled! yay, fantastically healthy pregnancy! Now *that's* what we'd all like to model our pregnancies on. good, no, GREAT stuff!

As for me, tick, tick, tick. I'm still waiting for the magical call. I should be getting it any minute now. You can only imagine the anxiety bubbling over in me tummy, BUT, I think it'll be a good one. It has to be. I'm willing it.

love to all. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, clinic just called and confirmed the positive test results. Our magic number is 70.1. My estrogen is at 1249 and progesterone at 122. She said that's "great" and showing very good signs and that they just wanted to see my betas above about 40'ish (at 9 dpt).

Nurse also said that, in pregnancy, your uterus is changing, so I will get cramping on and off and just shrug it off unless I'm doubled over in pain, and in that case call Dr. or go to ER if there's heavy bleeding involved as well. So, just a heads up if you're concerned about cramping, take that into account.

I'm now considered at 4 weeks pregnant! So, my next appointment is on Friday morning and they're looking for it to *at least* double. I'm hoping it does more than double but we'll see. So very surreal... I'll wait till Friday to celebrate but looking ok so far.

How's everyone else faring?

That's great news, Clussy!!!! I knew you could do it girl!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Hi Everyone!!
Sorry for my quietness for last few days, been struck down with a nasty UTI (my heart goes out to you Tickled!) and then on Monday cam down with the most hideous stomach bug or food poisoning which isn't like me at all. Not managed to eat anything apart from a Macdonalds milkshake(!) for the last day or so but the clinic have given me some anti sickness tablets as they were worried I wasn't able to keep my oestrogen tablets down, so they're making me feel a little better. Am a bit worried about the impact this is having but I have my 7 week scan on Friday so hopefully that will provide some reassurance.

Aaanyway, on to you guys and wow so much has happened!

Firstly, Clussy, Oh my goodness, a very tentative and cautious congratulations to you both!! That is wonderful wonderful news. I totally hear what you are saying about how this IF plays with our minds. I am still so untrusting almost of this pregnancy, like I'm waiting for someone to pop up and say "Haha, only joking, as if you'd really be that lucky??!!" But your signs are looking really good hun and like you say Friday will be a really good measure of how things are progressing. Sounds like we both have a big day Friday, I will be thinking of you.

Blue, what a decision you have to make. I think it's so hard when you get your mind set on a timeline of when your next cycle is going to start only for them to suggest moving it back. My only coping mechanism was trying to get a feeling of impetus, like things were always on the move. For what its worth I would have probably arrived at the same conclusion.

Britt, bestest of luck with your upcoming cycle!! Seems like this thread is quite a lucky one!

Mummy, best of lcuk for your EC today, cant wait to hear how you've got on.

MrsJA , not long now!! Are you managing to maintain your sanity?! Your symptoms sound very promising. So what is you plan re testing, are you waiting or doing a home test beforehand??

Tickled. Wow look at your scan pic!! That is such wonderful news, that must have been such a magical moment. So forgive my naievity, but does that mean that you are 12 weeks from the first day of your last cycle but the baby is sort of 6 days ahead in its growth??

Isi, I was already on a down regulating drug long term for my Endo so I was able to start the stimulating drugs straight away. Thats not much help really!

Loads of Love to everyone xx

Summer! It's great to hear from you! I'm so sorry for what you've been through in the past week or so w/stomach ickies and UTI (gah, those are devilish!). I'll keep you in my thoughts and am sure you'll see everything is just fine on Friday's scan.

Isi, I started my lupron prior to my current cycle even starting but they started me on the Gonal F and Menopur injections on day 4 of my cycle.

Thank you all for all the positive words and encouragement. I feel like I'm playing an adult game of pretending to be pregnant. I'd like a big fat belly to make me really believe this can happen to me. that is all. :haha:

Love and hugs to all you lovely ladies! :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Recovering from EC today.

Had 10 eggs but only 4 were mature they don't know why. They're going to try ivf with the 6 immature eggs and ICSI with the 4 mature ones.

Geez I don't think my body is cut out for this. I pray I get 1 or 2 to transfer but I may get none at this rate!

Mummy, it's the quality of the eggs that do make it to fertilization that count. Even if it's just one that's great quality and it fertilizes, it can make YOUR baby as long as everything else along the way goes well of course. Put all your positive energy into having at least one golden embie make it to transfer and visualize yourself pregnant. I did lots of visualization, which I guess by the time I tested, kinda got me used the idea of me being pregnant.

Looking forward to hearing the fertilization report and how they fare there.

hugs! :hugs::hugs:

I don't know a lot about this, but I agree with Clussy. Praying you get at least 1 or 2 nice embies :thumbup:

Clussy, hurrah for your beta - 70 is a great result honey!! :happydance: Can't wait to hear how you go on Friday - I'm sure everything will be perfect and then you can really start to celebrate!!:yipee:

Mummy, I hope you're feeling OK after your EC. I agree with what the other girls have said, and I know we hear this all the time but it really does only take one. I've got everything crossed that you get a good fertilization report honey :hugs:

Summer, sorry to hear you've been so unwell, that is no fun at all. I'm also looking forward to hearing how your scan goes on Friday - I can't believe it's been 7 weeks already!

Tickled, your new profile pic is divine! :)

Isi and Blue, I hope you guys are good.

So, I've hit the halfway mark - 1 more week to go! I'm hoping it's going to fly by... it hasn't been too bad so far. I'm not planning to POAS, I'm just going to wait for the beta. I'm sure it will make the anticipation of the phone call that much worse, but I can't stand the idea of seeing a BFN.

Happy Thursday all xxx

Hope you're feeling a lot better now, Summer. Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Definitely a magical moment seeing them, no matter how many weeks you are!! As for my dates, I'm not quite sure how it works. I went for my 7 week scan on July 28th and I had EC on June 23rd... so the clinic went from that date. But when I had the 7 week scan they went by the size of the baby and put me back to 6w+1d. Then we lost the twin and the remaining twin seems to have had a growth spurt... so when I had the 12 week scan on Tuesday, they put me forward to 12w+6d, so I'm back to where I originally was... Not sure if that makes sense :haha: Anyways... now 13 weeks and 1 day going by my EC date, if that's any help :) BTW I love your ticker!!! :happydance:

Clussy, how are you feeling?? Hope it's still good news tomorrow :hugs:

Mummy, I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Thanks MrsJA! Can't stop looking at him/her... When is your exact test date?? Next week some time? I finally gave in and tested three days early. have you had any symptoms yet??

AFM, I'm feeling a little better. Finally managed to get a docs appt yesterday and he's put me on a course of antibiotics for a week. He doesn't think it's a UTI but he's sent a sample off to be tested. He also thinks I'm dehydrated... I have to drink atleast 2-3 litres of water a day and more if I can... as if I'm not peeing enough as it is! :haha: If it's a UTI it will help clean my system out but will help with the splits/cracks that I seem to have on my fingertips.

Sending out positive/sticky vibes to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee
xxxxxxx

Hi All
Mummy, I hope you're feeling better today, ECs are so completely draining I find. I hope you've had some comforting news today, thinking of you.

Clussy all the best for tomorrow!

MrsJA Half way there, woohoo!! I think you do right, if my clinic did Beta tests I would have probably waited, well at least tried to!

Tickled, I'm not surprised you can't stop staring!! WHat an amazing thing. Glad your Doc is getting you sorted, keep drinking hun!

Hey Blue & Isi, hope you guys are good
xx

Morning girls!

Mummy, I've been thinking of you - have you had any news about your fertilization yet??

Blue, likewise - what's the latest with your biopsy decision honey?

Dee, I'm glad the doc is taking care of you. I agree about the water - you are going to be in the bathroom non-stop - LOL! I've been super thirsty this 2WW... I think I am probably drinking about 2.5 litres, and I am constantly peeing!

Isi, any sign of :witch: yet hon?

I'm sending lots of love and sticky vibes to our newly pregnant friends Summer and Clussy!:hugs:

Well, the symptom spotting fun continues for me. For one, thing, I keep waking up earlier and earlier and earlier. 4:30 am it was yesterday. Naturally I was asleep on the couch last night by 8, but I was up again this morning at 3:30 - NOT ideal! I also have a terrible runny nose, but I'm thinking that could be hayfever. I am such a 2WW nut, lol!

Hope everybody is looking forward to a great weekend xxxx

3 out of the 4 fertilised and I'm calling today to see how they are lol. I'm really scared the quality is going to be poor like last time :nope:

MrsJa - a runny nose is a good sign! :)

xxx

Morning Chickies!

Mummy, that's a solid 75% fertilization rate. Right on.

Tickled, glad you're feeling a bit better and got some antibiotics to clear up whatever was going on. Hope all stays smooth sailing from here.

MrsJA, wow, you're brave regarding no POAS at all this time around. Not even morning of, eh? Good on you for staying strong. I mostly just wanted to be prepared for the call this time around but I guess you never really are.

Isi, how you holding up, Dear?

Summer, how you feeling? all better now? Today's going to be a fantastic day for you! So exciting!

AFM, today's my 2nd beta and I'm nervous. We need to see it at least double if I'm going to actually believe I'm carrying a viable pregnancy and even higher to settle me down a pinch. I've been having passing nausea here and there but no solid MS. Lower back is sore all the time and BB's are heavy and tender. Super tired much much earlier than usual and not eating as much as I usually do. That's it along the lines of symptoms. I keep making excuses for each one of them though, like it's my job to shoot down the real possibility that I could have a growing pregnancy. Looking forward to reaching 12 weeks and feeling more settled.

Love to all! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

3 embies, the fourth didn't make it.

I feel really sad as this time our FS wanted to see top quality embroyos but its the same as last time.

2 fair embies at 2 cells (they expect between 2-4 cells on day 2)
and 1 poor at 5 cells (it's poor as they said it's uneven)

I feel like it's all over already why can't I get good quality embryos...

I'm worried the 2 cell embies will arrest and I'll be left with the poor 5 cell :cry:

Mummy, when's your transfer? Do you still have another day or so for them to develop further? I completely understand the concern, as we've all been there regarding hoping the embies are perfect but please try to keep in mind that there have been many pregnancies that start from lower grade embies. As difficult as it may be, just try to put as much positive visualization towards this. It's now out of your hands in regards to the development but preparing yourself mentally/physically is in your control.

Sending you many positive vibes and seeing you preggies. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->