Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Well, I just heard back from the clinic and my second beta is at 140. It doubled exactly but it doesn't sound good to me since that's the minimum number that they were hoping for. That's a 72 hour doubling time, which scares me. I just had a good cry in an empty office to take this in. It's hard not to get your hopes up and yet, it's hard to hear that you're not a confirmed thriving success. Stressful time...

I'm sure it will be fine. Easier said than done by try not to worry, babe.

Evening girls,

Clussy, I'm thinking of you and your next beta honey - I really hope you get a big, strong increase.
I know it's hard not to worry, it kind of goes with the territory doesn't it?
I have everything crossed for you my love, and I hope the weekend goes by quickly - I'm sure the wait is already driving you nuts...:hugs:

Mummy, I hope the transfer today went well. And don't give up yet! People get pregnant with all sorts of embryo quality. Some of us on the thread have had great quality embryos and BFN's, and others have had less quality embryos and BFP's.. you just can never tell. I'm sending you all my positive vibes :flower:

Hope everybody else is doing good xxxx

clussy - hope your numbers improve :hugs:

Thanks mrsja - Got 2 embies transferred today and they made it to 8 cells! so pleased! still fair quality and bit of a turn around from 2 cells yest! Please please work!!

8 cells fabulous hun!!! Congrats Mummy on being PUPO!!!

Yay! You're officially PUPO, Mummy! :happydance: Take it easy!!!!

Clussy, how are you feeling today??? xxx

MrsJA - when is your test date - must be coming soon!

Morning girls!

Mummy, I am soooo pleased for you! Two 8 celled embies is awesome!!! Congrats on being PUPO and welcome to the 2WW! :happydance:

Clussy, hope you are hanging in there my love, been thinking of you.

Blue, how are you doing?? Tell us what you've decided about the biopsy...

My test date is indeed coming soon Blue - only 4 more sleeps! I know I am setting myself up for a MASSIVE fall here, but I have a good feeling about this one. I really hope I'm right!

Sending lots of love to you all xxxx

Hi All

Clussy, hope you're bearing up ok, keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

Mummy, congrats hun!! That is fantastic news, so pleased they had a last minute spurt!

MrsJA, oooooooh I am so excited for you, not long now!!
xx

yeh I'm so pleased but kinda wish they'd stayed in dish for extra 2 days and then at least I'd know if they'd continued to grow!

clussy - good luck tomo

Mrs JA - not long now! are you going to buckle and test a lil early?

Hi there Ladies!

Mummy, congrats on the successful transfer a couple of 8 cell embabies! Sending you, if at all possible, stable sanity vibes. :) Until test date, you chill, talk to your babies and assure them that you're going to make them a fabulous home in your womb. :thumbup:

MrsJA, how you feeling over there? Anything different to report? So happy to hear your positive tone. You know, we have to just visualize this as our pregnancy and joy and until proven otherwise, it's the start of a gorgeous adventure, period. Cheers to you!

I'm doing well, thanks for checking in (all of you, thank you for thinking of me). I did have some brown spotting last night but it's tapering off right now. I kind of expected bright red to start flowing but as far as I can tell, my body's just getting rid of some old blood and I'm ok w/that. Honestly, this is out of my hands. tomorrow's numbers will tell much more and till I hear that this is not a viable pregnancy, I'm not going to keep telling myself that my body's failing me. Tired of blaming my body. This will happen. Whether it's this time or the next. I just know it will.

Love and good vibes to you all!

Evening girls!

Clussy, I am very glad to hear that your PMA is holding up. I'm really proud of you for staying strong and I'm crossing everything that you get a good result tomorrow honey. Sending you every bit of stickiness I can summon too. :hugs::hugs:

Mummy, how you feeling pupo lady?? Feet up and chilling out I hope!

Re your question Mummy, nup, I'm not going to cave and test - I think I must be the only person on B&B who doesn't POAS! I gave up ages ago because I couldn't stand to see another BFN. I'm going to hang tough and wait for that phone call on Thursday (god help me...)

I am super tired and SUPER cranky today, so there better be a BFP at the end of this somewhere! Otherwise I really gotta get off these hormones!!

Isi, Blue and Tickled - hope you guys had a good weekend.

lots of love xxxxx

My darling June girls....I've missed you :hugs:. We had a long weekend here, and I decided to just take things easy.

Clussy, you are in my heart and prayers. I know that you will have good news about the beta today. You just have to :hugs:

Mrs JA....I am also majorly praying for you and wishing the days away until the 16th!!! Good luck sweetie :hugs:

Good luck, Mummy!

Summer and Tickled....how are those lovely babies doing :flower:

Blue, good luck this week hun!

As for me, the :witch: landed too late for me to have my assessment on Saturday, so I have to go in tomorrow morning. Glad I finally get this started already!!!!

Wishing you all a great day! I'll be checking in frequently for news about Clussy's beta. Good luck sweetie!

:hug:

Well ladies, the verdict is in.

9/07 (9dpt) - Beta #1 - 70
9/10 (12dpt) Beta #2 - 140 (72 hour doubling time)
9/13 (15dpt) Beta #3 - 536 (37 hour doubling time)

And now we're cooking....
((huge sigh of relief that MrsJA will surely feel sweep past her all the way over in AU))

My nurse just called and I'm thrilled. Now onto the next worries, right? My 1st ultrasound will be on Thursday (9/16) to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy but they said the chance of that (w/my raise in pregnancy hormone now monitoring so well this past few days) is so very slim. So, here's hoping. :happydance:

I'm thinking of you guys today and feeling thankful for this forum to share the scares, questions, small acheivments and just commiserating. thank you all so much for your huge hearts and loving words.

How's everyone doing?

Well ladies, the verdict is in.

9/07 (9dpt) - Beta #1 - 70
9/10 (12dpt) Beta #2 - 140 (72 hour doubling time)
9/13 (15dpt) Beta #3 - 536 (37 hour doubling time)

And now we're cooking....
((huge sigh of relief that MrsJA will surely feel sweep past her all the way over in AU))

My nurse just called and I'm thrilled. Now onto the next worries, right? My 1st ultrasound will be on Thursday (9/16) to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy but they said the chance of that (w/my raise in pregnancy hormone now monitoring so well this past few days) is so very slim. So, here's hoping. :happydance:

I'm thinking of you guys today and feeling thankful for this forum to share the scares, questions, small acheivments and just commiserating. thank you all so much for your huge hearts and loving words.

How's everyone doing?

Congrats Clussy, that is wonderful news!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:
I think your great pma certainly helped :hugs:
Gives me hope for our upcoming IVF ladies, keep the BFPs coming in please
:hugs:

Oh thank goodness, Clussy :hugs:. I've been thinking about you all day. So very happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->