Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Clussy, I know my hormones are all over the shop, but your news this morning has made me cry!

I'm so relieved for you!! I did feel that sigh all there way over here in Aus - lol!

Congratulations my love! And now here's hoping for a beautiful and uneventful scan on Thursday!

Hurrah!!! :happydance::dance::yipee:

Thank you so much! You all are so amazing and supportive. It's hard to be so 'conservatively' optimistic at this point. You all know, after trying for so long, you have fleeting moments of thinking it may not happen for you but to make it this far is progress and so inspiring for me. I'm clinging onto day by day and just trying to stay happy w/that. Here's to this working out for all of us and renewing our faith and love for our bodies and spirits.

MrsJA, you made me tear up. you just made it feel real. :cry: Here's hoping all stays real but till the next milestone, I'm going to be happy in today.

Much love and hugs to all and intensely positive vibes being sent out to you. :hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

love&faith =D>

That's brilliant news, Clussy!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm sooooooooo happy for you!!! :hugs:

Hi there Chickies! How's everyone coming along?

Mummy, how you feeling over there? You been taking it easy and visualizing yourself preggers?

MrsJA, will be thinking of you on Thursday! We both have pretty big days on Thursday. Here's sending warm positive vibes to float around you.

Isi, how'd your assesment go? Was it like a baseline scan where you get the fun ultrasound and blood work?

Blue, how you doing over there?

AFM, the only symptoms I'm feeling are: quite tired quickly, not eating quite as much as normal, seriously backed up, achy lower back and sore bb's. I've had some brown spotting but the nurse assures me that it's quite normal and to not worry unless it turns red and I get heavy cramping. I don't feel pregnant, just those light symptoms which progesterone cause many of so... I think I'd feel better if I felt some more serious symptoms but I suppose I should be careful what I wish for, huh?

Tickled, Summer, did either of you get strong preggo symptoms early on (5 weeks)? Hope you're coming along swimmingly with your pregnancies so far!

Hugs and warmth to all! :hugs::hugs:

I visualise but then feel negative that it's never gona happen for me :nope: today I have cramps and backache and it's probably the crinone gel which is just yuk anyway!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well :) xxx

Yeah, I hear ya. I'd say 'shut that up and quit talking negative' but I am all too familiar with that feeling. It's creeping up on me now and now I'm scared of no gestational sac showing on Thursday's ultrasound. unfortunately, we're scarred from having to go through infertility but on the bright side, it sure will make us appreciate and love our babies w/such a different perspective when we *do* have them.

You're right! It makes it all worthwhile, just wish we all didn't have to worry as much as we do!

AFM, the only symptoms I'm feeling are: quite tired quickly, not eating quite as much as normal, seriously backed up, achy lower back and sore bb's. I've had some brown spotting but the nurse assures me that it's quite normal and to not worry unless it turns red and I get heavy cramping. I don't feel pregnant, just those light symptoms which progesterone cause many of so... I think I'd feel better if I felt some more serious symptoms but I suppose I should be careful what I wish for, huh?

Tickled, Summer, did either of you get strong preggo symptoms early on (5 weeks)? Hope you're coming along swimmingly with your pregnancies so far!

Those are near enough the exact same symptoms I had, Clussy. I was extremely tired even after a couple of hours of getting up. The nurse said it was normal and if you really feel tired try and take a nap for half hour or an hour. My boobs were mega tender (but they seem to better now and only hurt first thing in the morning and last thing at night) and felt like they had anchors attached to them lol. They're now huge! :wacko: I was told the constipation is due to the progesterone and your digestive system slows down, that's also why you might not feel hungry. The MS didn't kick in until about week 6 or 7 and boy is it bad now! Oh yeah and then there's killer headaches, the mood swings and believe it or not... crying for no reason! Damn hormones lol. Even now I still get the queasy feeling and back ache, as if :witch: is due any day. That's why I was so convinced i wasn't pregnant. They sound like perfectly normal pregnant symptoms to me, Clussy! Enjoy :haha:
:happydance:

I am having FET on Friday at 7:30am!!! I had my first progesterone in oil injection just now - ahhhhhh! Poor dh was beside himself as I bled quite a bit. I never bled even once all the other times he did it. He kept appologizing but it didn't hurt me lol. Poor guy.

:hugs: to all!

WOOHOO! That's great news Blue but poor hubby! lol. You'll soon be PUPO! :happydance:

Evening girls,

Wow, it's all happening this week isn't it?!

Blue - so exciting about your FET!! I can't wait for you to join us on the pupo side!

Clussy, good luck with your scan tomorrow - I hope it all goes perfectly for you. I'm sure it will :hugs:

Mummy, what day are you testing??

Isi, write back and tell us how you got on at the FS!

Anyway, tomorrow is the day girls!! Blood test at 7:45, phone call around lunchtime. I feel a bit sick! Please, please, let this one be it!!!

Tickled and Summer hop you guys and the babies are doing well :)

Will post with my news when I have it xxxxx

Exciting blue!!

I'll be testing on sat 25th sept. I'm onyl 4dp3dt at mo. doh! Had cramps yest and nothing so far today but im sure that's the crinone gel.My DH told me not to symptom spot - if it were his body I'm sure he'd be different! lol!

Good luck MrsJA can't believe you havent' done a poas to sneakily see before! Do you have any symptoms? xxxx

Hi lovely ladies :hugs:

Mrs JA, I'll be praying for you all day today. I have a good feeling I'll log on to some good news from you :hugs:. Sending you all the very best wishes hun.

Clussy, I'm sure your scan tomorrow will go wonderfully. Gosh, there's so much good news to look forward to tomorrow. Good luck hun!

Mummy, just try to stay positive, and let God and your body do the rest. You've done all you can at this stage. Praying it all works out perfectly for you.

Good luck on Friday, Blue.

Tickled, how are you doing today. Hope you and your baby are doing great and that UTI is all cleared now.

Summer, how's pregnancy going? :flower:

My assessment yesteday was really nothing much.....just bloodwork done. I have a sonohysterogram (I hope I haven't misspelled that again :wacko:) scheduled for next week Thursday, and my DH's SA on Saturday after that, hopefully. No HSG for me, as I know my tubes are shite already. Everything seems to be moving sooooo s-l-o-w-l-y though :dohh:. I can't wait to at least know wha protocol I'll be on.

Blowing loads of kisses to you all!

Hi Isi - glad things are moving forward for you. Just double checking but I think a sonohystogram is an hsg (hystosonogram) just another word for it.

:hugs:

Hi Isi - glad things are moving forward for you. Just double checking but I think a sonohystogram is an hsg (hystosonogram) just another word for it.

:hugs:

Thanks Blue. OMG, Heaven no!!! Maybe I wrote down the wrong term. They told me its not the dye test through the tubes (which I assume the HSG is). What I'm having is some kind of dilation of the uterus for them to check things out there. Or were they just trying to sugar coat it??? :wacko:. Eeeek, I couldn't stand the pain of a dye test! The last one I had was under general anaesthesia.

Hi Everyone!!

Clussy I was so worried because i was totally symptomless for ages, I didn't even get sore boobs!! Its only in this last wee, so from about 7 weeks that I got any kind of symptoms; ridiculously tired, quite nauseous, going off my favourite foods and at last, sore boobs!! Never have i been so happy to run up the stairs in agony!! Best of luck for your scan tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!!

MrsJA, eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!! I can't believe its tomorrow!!! I know it wont have for you but the time seems to have just flown!!
Oh hun I will be thinking of you all day, can't wait to hear from you.

Isi, so glad things are on the move, best of luck for next week.
Everything is going well for me I think, thank you, I have officially been discharged from the IVF clinic and am now a "normal person". So I have my first midwife appointment booked for a week on Monday.

Mummy, hope you're holding things together, my only symptom really in the 2ww was lots of cramps.

Tickled, hope you're doing well, sorry to hear about the MS :( Can't believe you're 14 weeks already!!

Blue, yeeeey for your FET on Friday!! How exciting!! Oh I hear you with the progesterone injections, I'm now on week 7 of them and they're a nightmare but i think my DHs technique gets better and better by the day so it does get easier hun!
xx

Guess what girls????

I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

The nurse rang with the results at 11am and I swear I just about hyperventilated getting to the phone.

My beta is 233!!!

Isn't that kind of high? (I only transferred one...)

Anyway, I am over the moooooooon and cannot wait to tell the DH when he walks in the door (any second now!!)

Thinking of you guys and sending love!

xxxxxxx

MrsJA - Good luck with the testing!!!!

Blue - Good luck with the FET.... I have a SET with frozen next month

Mummy - Awww this is the worst bit in a way... the waiting and not knowing! Hope this is for you this time, good luck hun

ICI - Good luck with the tests

Summerbreeze - Pleased to see you are doing well and the pregnancy is going smoothly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->