Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Congrats Mrs JA!!!! fantastic news and a great beta! Did you know or suspect? what were your symptoms? I'm having so many cramps but they seem to come on in the afternoon/evening. Had them yest and day before :nope:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I wish there was an emoticon for cartwheels too.

CONGRATULATIONS MRS. JA!!!! I just logged on now and came straight here....without even going to my journal first.....just to read your news. I am so so so happy and chuffed for you!!! :hugs:

:hug:

OH MY GOODNESS MRSJA!!!!!! That is the best news EVER!!!
It couldn't have happened to a nicer person, you soooo deserved it!!! Oh hun, you've made my day!!!
Fill us in when you've seen DH, can't wait to hear about his reaction!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MrsJA this is so so so so incredible. I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear about you telling your dh and how you two plan to celebrate.

:hugs:

MrsJA, AM THRILLED for you! This is a fantastic beta! That means your bean is a strong developer and clearly implanted on the expected time if not before. :bodyb: SCORE! That's the first great sign and helps you relax a pinch along the way. When's your next beta? I am over the moon for you. Was thinking of you so much yesterday and hoping for great results. Enjoy your celebration w/DH and keep on loving on your emby. :thumbup:

:happydance: :yipee::happydance: :yipee::happydance:

OH.....MY......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations to you and DH, MrsJA!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Now you can go POAS to see that second line for your :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has hubby said?????

Not sure when I will be able to post again, as it's our first wedding anniversary on Sunday and we're going away for a long weekend. A gorgeous hotel on the cliff tops and a room with a seaview, courtesy of my parents :happydance: So good luck with FET tomorrow, Blue!!!!!

AFM I'm doing fine. Getting a bump already adn loads of twinges so I think things are on the move. I didn't hear back from the docs so I assume my sample was all clear and it wasn't a UTI. Just things moving about inside and playing havoc with my bladder... Well, better go sort lunch then it's off to work.

See you Tuesday, ladies!!!!!!

Dee
xx

OMG!!!! just checked in.............Congrats Clussy & MrsJA!!!!!!!! So happy for you ladies.

Sending lots of love and happiness!!!xo

Congrats again MrsJA!

I've still got cramps and feels like period pains. had them for 3 days now on off. feels like a bad thing now :( anyone have them?

Try not to worry too much, Mummy. I had a a queasy feeling and back cramps atleast a week to ten days before my test date and I was convinced AF was on her way. I mentioned it to my nurse when she called to check on me and told her I didn't think I would make it to my test date. When I went for mt 7 week scan, she said that she didn't want to say anything at the time but she was sure it was implantation!!! It could be a good sign so try to stay positive!!!!!! :D

Mummy, I had some light cramping also during the 2WW also. everyone's different so unfortunately, nothing is definitively telling at this point. doesn't that blow? But yeah, I'm gonna guess it's implantation as well and send you implantation sticky vibes. woot! :flower:

MrsJA, how ya doing over there, Momma? Are you already glowing and in love w/your itty bitty belly? :winkwink: Sending you a big hug and high fiving you (I have disturbingly long arms for an avg size girl, it's my super power). Just a lil longer to go to get us some more solid footing, huh?

I went in for the initial ultrasound to make sure there was a gestational sac in my uterus and sure enough, it was there and it was such a relief to see. Now next is to see the heartbeat late next week. Oh and they also drew my blood and will call me tomorrow w/the beta from that to make sure my levels are rising appropriately. ((praying hard)) A few milestones down and many more to go!

For today, I'm going to let myself get a lil excited. So far, so good.

hugs and positive vibes to all! :hugs::hugs::happydance:

Hi girls,

I'm so grateful for all your congratulations and support I can't tell you. Having you to talk to and experience this crazy rollercoaster with has made things so much easier for me :hugs:

I'm feeling fantastic today, except for super-tired! I can't wait to get to the 6 week scan and see that heartbeat - I think that's when I'll be able to relax a bit - I hear you on that one Clussy!

Mummy in the interests of helping you symptom spot and obsess.... let me give you the FULL LIST! I had every symptom under the sun this cycle...

- Boobs huge, but interestingly not sore
- Lower back pain
- Insomnia; ie waking up really early
- Terrible headaches
- Super thirsty
- Moody as hell - lol!
- Runniest nose ever!

Of course everybody is different and some people never get ANY symptoms, so I don't think you can read too much into it. You just gotta hold out for that beta.

When are you testing Mummy??

Blue, thinking of you and your FET today - good luck honey!!!

Tickled, the weekend away sounds fab!! Hope you guys have a beautiful time and enjoy your anniversary :hugs:

Summer, Lola and Isi, you guys are awesome - sending you lots of love xxx

Congrats Blue! so excited and hopeful for you. Sending you soothing and sticky vibes for your sweet 3 embababies to huddle up and stick around. time to kick your feet up and have your DH spoil you.

Have a wonderful PUPO weekend!

YAY for being PUPO, Blue!!!! Good luck hun!

Clussy....waiting for you to put up that ticker :winkwink:

Mrs JA....congrats again love! How did your DH react?

Good luck to everyone waiting....and :hugs: to all our pregnant mommas!

I hope my FET is lucky like you and MrsJA and Gracy. :cloud9:

Blue - congratulations on being pupo, that is awesome!! :happydance:I have everything crossed for you honey!!

Mummy, how are you doing? Hope you are relaxing and thinking postive thoughts...You're half way through the 2WW now!

Isi, you've got another rounds of tests happening next week right? Did we figure out what a sonohystogram is??

Clussy, how did you get on with your follow up beta? I've got a follow up tomorrow too - I'm praying like crazy I get a nice solid double...

Summer, hope you're well love!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back