Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Was just having a check in....

MRSJA what can i say but a massive congratulations sooooo over the moon for you!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs:

Clussy, how did you get on with your follow up beta? I've got a follow up tomorrow too - I'm praying like crazy I get a nice solid double...
xxxxx

My follow up beta was solid. It went from 536 on Monday to 2200 on Thursday and they're very happy w/that. It was a doubling time of 35 hours (betabase.info is a cruel and empowering site where you can find out more about betas and average doubling times) which was splendid. So, at this point, we cross our fingers for Thursday's ultrasound to see a heartbeat. I'm a wee bit nervous about this one but that's not shocking as this whole roller coaster ride has made me nervous at every turn. I've heard about too many unfortunate incidents w/women at the 6 week stage so I have to just keep an open mind and pray harder than ever.

How you feeling over there? Anymore symptoms?

I'm still having same ones, swollen and tender BB's, backed up, aching back, tired and not much of an appetite.

Mummy, Blue, thinking of you both and sending sticky vibes.

Isi, when do you start stimulation injections?

did anyone get major vagina ache with crinone gel? I am so sore and have been feeling really low today. Feel like it's all over for me :nope:

Clussy - glad your beat improved so much x

Hi girls!

Rosie thank you and nice to see you!!

Mummy, I replied to your other thread about the crinone. I did get a bit of cramping and discomfort when I used it. I really hope you're feeling better today.

Clussy - yayyyyyyyy for your beta, that's great news honey. :happydance:I will be thinking of you with your U/S on Thursday. Mine is on the 30th.. and like you, I will be very relived to get that milestone out of the way!

As for symptoms...I'm sleeping really badly because I'm soooo stuffed up, so I am super tired - and the boobies are totally out of control! Those are the main ones.

I also got my second beta back today and it's 1240, up from 233 on Thursday! So we are all on track!

Blue, how you feeling over there?

Summer and Isi, hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Lots of love xxx

Hi girls!

Just checking in on Blue and Mummy...

How are you guys doing??

Been thinking sticky thoughts for you guys :hugs::hugs:

feeling very doubtful but trying to not think about it - its my bday tomo :)

Mummy - its my bday today - we are almost bday sisters :)

I am feeling so unsure today. I am so busy I hardly have time to remember that I am pupo - and then I remember and feel unsure - not really hopeful and yet not really negative. Just very matter of fact that I am pupo. Honestly I am still having some cramping and sore chest and my back is hurting from the pio shots but also it just hurts in a tired way and my legs are aching so badly........but it is too early for any of that - so I am writing it off as whatever...

:dust: Mummy

:happydance: Clussy and MrsJA

:hugs: everyone!!!

Happy Bday Blue!!!!

It's good you've not been thinking about it too much!Wish I could say the same! I work from home on my own so it's been really hard!!

Awwww, happy b'day girls!!:

Look, I found you a birthday emoticon! cake:

I've got everything crossed for you both, and I hope you this next bit moves quickly for you. I know how hard the wait is....

Sending BIG birthday hugs xxxx

PS Blue, I think your symptoms sound pretty good actually. But I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up!

Stupid b'day emoticon didn't work! Trying again!
:cake::cake:

Happy birthday, Mummy :cake:. I hope you get a lovely birthday present on Saturday.

Hope you had a great day yesterday, Blue.

Mrs JA and Clussy....how are my newly pregnant ladies doing? :hugs:

Summer, Tickled.....hope you ladies are doing great!

I went to see my FS this morning. I just wasn't feeling right. Anyways, I had my preliminary scan and discussed the results of my bloodwork. Turns out everything looks good. I might most likely be put on the long protocol and start at the end of next week. Looking forward to starting AT LAST!!!!!

:hug:

Hi Everyone
Happy Belated Birthday for yesterday BLue, hope you had a lovely day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mummy!! Hope you have a fab day ahead.

Clussy, MrsJA how are you lovely pregnant ladies getting on??

Isi, that' is fantastic news hun!! So pleased you're getting started at last, time will start to fly once you get going!

Pink, how's everything with you? Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.
xx

Mummy, Happy Birthday!

Blue, happy belated b'day! How cool that you're both PUPO and both having a b'day. I sense good vibes in that.

Isi, Awesome that you'll be starting next week. I also did the long protocol my 2nd time around and that worked well for me.

Summer, Tickled, how are you Ladies feeling thus far?

MrsJA, still enjoying the love that's building up in your heart right about now? Sending you a good hug but not too tight as our BB's may protest at the pain. :blush:

AFM, so far so good here, Chickies! Feeling good w/the light preggo symptoms I mentioned before but nothing too intense. So far, I'm thankful for every single sensation I feel (even the heartburn that kept me up from 1-3:30 last night :wacko:). We have the heartbeat ultrasound on Thursday so I'm very excited for that. Hoping our lil bean is holding tight and developing at full steam ahead. I keep focusing on seeing it's heartbeat and how it may be feeling in my womb right about now. I've been writing to it every other day or so (in my journal) and thanking him for sticking around this long.

I'm wondering when I'll get a break. Starting bleeding tnite on my bday of all days. Didn't even get to 11dp3dt like last time. It's brown for now but I'm expecting full red flow tomorrow. :cry: not gona delude myself that it isn't over. It's too much of a coincidence :cry:

Oh mummy, I'm so sorry to hear that honey.

I am thinking of you :cry:

Mummy, day by day... I also had brown spotting for a few days. Once while on the 2WW, then later after the 2nd beta, I had a night where I had just dark brown spotting that ruined a pair of my undies and worried the heck out of me but it turned out ok. that's not to say that it didn't have me completely paranoid for days until it stopped completely but I found myself wiping myself after peeing as if I were a forensic investigator and my poor lady bits paid the price. Point is, try to keep some positive to balance out the immense fear you're feeling right now and wait till your beta.

Thinking of you and hoping the spotting goes away, stat! :hugs:

Mummy :hugs: I will still be praying and hoping for you!

I decided to test last night to prepare myself and well can't believe I'm saying this but it came up with a :bfp:

Stunned. I slept so bad last night and then this morning I did 2 more tests and both came back positive! I am so nervous! The bleeding appears to have stopped.

I'm calling the clinic this morning as they don't as standard check beta or progestrone levels and I want to pay for the tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->