Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

Mummy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I logged on here tonight expecting the worst - how wonderful that I am reading this news instead!

I am soooooooooooo happy for you honey!!!

Hope you get that beta sorted so you can start to relax a little bit too :)

Oh my goodness Mummy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What a wonderful birthday present!
And what a lucky thread this is turning out to be!!

I had the same thing, I had brown spotting around the time i tested, i guess what i used to think was a made up phenomenon - implantation bleeding, does really exist!

xxxx

Oh that is so awesome, Mummy :hugs: :hugs:. See?! All your worrying was all for nothing!! Will be praying for your beta to rise wonderfully. Congrats hun!

Clussy....looking forward to your scan tomorrow :hugs:.

Mrs JA and Summer.....sending you and your babies loads of kisses :kiss:

Hope you had a great anniversary, Tickled!

Blue....praying for you hun!

Sammy...it'll soon be our turn :friends:

I'm really pleased but scared of chemical pregnancy etc. The line wasn't quite as dark this morning but I did pee at 5.30am then tested at 7.30am. Couldn't hold it in lol. The clear blue digital said pregnant.

Can't get hold of lady about beta yet. The clinic said they won't do the beta until sat or later which will be 14dp3dt - when did others do theirs?

waiting for a call back this afternoon so hopefully they will agree to a beta to put my mind at rest.

My clinic does betas as standard - but they make you wait till 14dp3dt. So long!!!

So exciting mummy!

Ah, what wonderful news to wake up to! Mummy, so happy to hear that you got the :bfp:! Sorry that you had to have the freaking out last night but there are so many ups and downs in this IVF ride.
Congratulations, my dear and take good care of yourself.
:hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

Well, I'm back from our weekend away and OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Mummy!!!!!!!! :happydance: That's great news!!!!!! I told you those symptoms could be a good sign!!!!!!!! :happydance: I bet you can't stop grinning!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I'm grateful but quite scared and worried lol! can't believe it yet. Gota wait for OTD on sat :s

I think everyone feels that way... I still can't believe it sometimes and I'll be four months next week! I can't believe how many ladies are getting :bfp: 's on this thread!!! I told my parents as soon as I got a positive but they wouldn't believe it until I got to my OTD. Sending you tonnes of sticky dust! xx

taking it easy today. Still nervous bout saturday but fingers crossed it'll be ok.

can't believe your 4 months already tickled! I hope it goes quickly for me but I expect it hasn't gone that quickly for you! I think I'll be on knicker watch forever more!

No, it definitely hasn't gone quickly... especially when we lost a twin. We've just been taking it one day at a time and even now I'm still on knicker watch. I'm sure Saturday will be fine :hug:

so sorry you lots your twin. When did that happen? Must have missed that :(

big hugs to you :hugs:

It was July 28th, (I was 6 weeks) and I started bleeding an hour after getting home from our first scan to confirm the pregnancy. And no worries, you've had enough to think about ;) Wooohooo! You're pregnant!!!! :D

I have posed a piccy in my journal. This mornings line was slightly fainter than last nights. Don't know why that would be?! :shrug:

Hi girls!

Mummy, it might just be differences in time of day or how much you've had to drink I guess?

Blue, what's the latest? And what is your test date honey???

Clussy and Summer, how are you my pregnant friends? I hope you are both a bit less paranoid than me! I've having a bit of cramping still, and much and all as I tell myself it's fine, I still tend to worry A LOT! I'm hoping that part will ease off:dohh:

Isi, write back and let us know when you get to start your cycle - the cheer squad is waiting!

Tickled, hope your'e well and that the anniversary was great.

Sending lots of love xxxx

I guess, I duno, i've just read on google some girlies got darker lines in the afternoon than in morning. I've never got a bfp so wouldn't know if this is gona be a chemical but I'm scared rigid! Deep breathing...

Blue - hope you're feeling ok and less tearful.

I'm having some sharp pains in my uterus which is taking my breath away! they're lasting a few seconds - anyone had this?

Hi my darling June girls :hugs:

I just got back from the hospital.....turns out the sonohysterogram was not half as bad as I expected. A bit uncomfortable (as pumping gas, liquid or whatever the heck it was, into your uterus would be :wacko:), but not bad enough to keep me away from work afterwards. The result came out fine. Sooooo, I will be on the long protocol....starting on October 2nd. Can't wait.

Mrs JA.....like I said on the other thread....TICKER!!!!!! :flower:

You too, Clussy! We need a ticker in your siggy!!! Good luck with today's scan :hugs:

Still chuffed for you, Mummy! Congrats again.

Wishing you all the very best of luck, Blue.

Tickled, Summer.......sending loads of :hugs: your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->