Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Totally shit situation Blue, I'm so, so sorry hon. How are you doing? xx

I'm okay... but feeling a bit fearful that it may never work.

I'm so sorry, Blue I've just seen your post :( I was convinced you'd get a bfp... I know it's hard but please don't give up! It'll work! *big hugs*

Blue I'm so so sorry to read your post. It's early days but try not to give up hope.

We are all hear for you xx

So, what's the plan from here Blue? Have you got that far yet?

xxx

Waiting for a follow up appt - will call tomorrow - hoping that we can get an appt this week.

At first dh and I were devastated, lost and couldn't see ahead - we wanted to stop our ivf/icsi journey.

Now dh wants to go next month - but I am thinking we should wait a month for a few reasons. We will see what the clinic says.

I am so so sorry, Blue :hugs:. I'm glad you guys will be giving it another go. Wishing you all the very best of luck hun.

Mrs JA, Clussy, Tickled, Summer and Mummy....hope you lovely ladies are all great.

Started my injections on Saturday. A little more painful than the simulation, but only mildly so. I'm wondering if it's too early for me to be a hormonal mess. Lost it at my DH yesterday, and I just know I overreacted! Ah well....the journey begins!!!

Blue, I'm glad you guys are gearing up for the next round. A month off probably wouldn't hurt, even just for your emotional well-being, but see how you go. If you decide to go again next month we will all be here cheering you on! :hugs:

Isi, so exciting that you have started injections! I was wondering if you were doing a month of BCP first but I guess you're not! What have they got you on? I hope it all goes well with today's shot and not too painful :thumbup:

PS - no, it's not at all odd to be blowing up at the DH during your injection phase, I was such a nightmare during mine! LOL!:haha:

Hope everybody else is doing good. I had my 6 week scan today and saw the baby's heartbeat so today is a good day for me :)

Blue, I'm glad you guys are gearing up for the next round. A month off probably wouldn't hurt, even just for your emotional well-being, but see how you go. If you decide to go again next month we will all be here cheering you on! :hugs:

Isi, so exciting that you have started injections! I was wondering if you were doing a month of BCP first but I guess you're not! What have they got you on? I hope it all goes well with today's shot and not too painful :thumbup:

PS - no, it's not at all odd to be blowing up at the DH during your injection phase, I was such a nightmare during mine! LOL!:haha:

Hope everybody else is doing good. I had my 6 week scan today and saw the baby's heartbeat so today is a good day for me :)

Awww, that's so great about the heartbeat :hugs:. So very happy for you!!!

I'm Buserelin. And AMEN to today's shot being less painful!!!

Great news about seeing the heartbeat!

Isi - good luck with your injections :hugs:

Blue - I took 3 months out when it didn't work for me and I think it did me good. At first I was itching to start again but then I learnt how to be happy again and that felt great. of course it all gets dragged up again but it's worth it when it works. xx

Blue, that's great that you're thinking forward again. I did 3 cycles back to back because I'm not allowed periods due to my endo so it made sense, on the one hand it was really really tough, emotionally, physically but also I found it easier to cope that way by keeping going. You'll probably get a better idea of where to go next after your follow up appointment, they'll give you all the options won't they. Thinking of you lots.
xx

MrsJA, i can't believe I missed your scan coming and going, I feel awful that I didn't wish you luck! But that is just wonderful news, you must be over the moon. Did you get a pic? I got one at 6 weeks but it just looked like a little white line!
xx

Blue, sorry to hear about the neg beta test. I know you had been prepared but that's still a doozey to hear confirmation from the clinic. I'm glad to hear that your DH is on board with moving forward. The clinic won't move you faster than they think you should go so it's really more up to you. Best of luck to you.

Isi, it's not too early to be hormonal. :flower: Not to mention, this is a bit nerve wracking as well so you need to account for that affecting you on top of the injections. Stay strong Dear!

MrsJA, Congrats on seeing baby's heartbeat! That's so very exciting! How are you feeling? Any more symptoms?

AFM, everything's quiet on my front. Almost too quiet. Still no m/s, my bb's are no longer very sore but still swollen and my heartburn's not too bad either. It's almost scary to have no symptoms like this. I don't have another u/s until the end of the month but I don't know that I can keep on w/out knowing that all's well. I have this fear that the lil bean's stopped growing suddenly. :nope: I'd love to just kick back and enjoy w/out such fear. IF did quite a number on my nerves. I know there's not much I can do though except for kick back and trust that my body will take care of what it needs to.

Hey girls,

Clussy, I hope you're hanging in there today lady! I'm sure it must be unnerving with the lack of symptoms, but no symptoms are just as common as MS and all that stuff. I'm sure little bean is doing just great. Sending lots of love :hugs::hugs:

All good with me, just nauseated as hell! :dohh:

MrsJA, Hi there dear lady! Good to hear mostly all's well there, aside from the nausea. Good news is that most likely, you'll only have a few more weeks of that and you should be fine.

I ended up asking my Dr's office to see me today because my complete lack of symptoms was freaking me out. All's well and lil gummy bear is measuring perfectly at 8 weeks, 1 day so I'm no longer going to complain of no symptoms. Mother Nature will take care of her job and I'll do what I can on my end w/out causing myself more undue stress. Day by day...

How's everyone else doing?

Much love and hugs to all! :hugs::hugs:

Hi Girls

Isi, hope the injections are getting easier, go easy on yourself, my moods were all over the place if I remember correctly!

Clussy what fantastic news! I don't blame you for going in to see your doc, I'm doing something similar today. That is wonderful news and the fact that the size is bang on is perfect!

MrsJA sorry to hear about the nausea, hopefully it will pass soon. What's next for you? Do you have another scan soon?

Mummy how are you doing? Are you coping with the wait?? Any symptoms?

Well I had a bit of a freak out yesterday, I still haven't had a date through for my 12 week scan and they've told me I might not be entitled to one because I had the scan at 7 weeks so I may have to wait til 20 weeks! NHS sucks!! So after getting myself in a right state yesterday and convincing myself that things had gone terribly wrong, we've decided to pay for a scan today, it seems so long since I last had a scan, I could really do with some reassurance, especially as we're going on holiday tomorrow.

Pink, hope you and baby are well??

Blue, thinking of you, hope you've managed to get a follow up meeting booked in
xx

Thanks Summer. The shots have definitely gotten easier and I'm less emotional :). As for your scan, I can imagine how annoying that must have been. At least you get to have one anyways, NHS or not. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Mrs JA....sorry about the nausea babes. But glad everything else is going well :hugs:

Clussy, that's so awesome that the baby is as perfect as can be. And you are sooo lucky to still be symptomless. Just might mean you're having a girl, if the old wives' tale is to be believed :winkwink:

Tickled and Mummy....hope you're doing great!

Blue, have you decided yet? Wishing you all the very best of luck hun!

Clussy - glad your scan went well. I'm having very little symptoms and last night I freaked. My boobs are usually sore in the evenings and they suddenly weren't and then i got quite bad cramps. I was really worried so went to bed early. They've died down now. I've brought my scan forward to next thursday so 8 more days until I might be able to see our little speck!

Summer - can't believe the NHS! what is that about?! They best be giving me a scan if I get that far otherwise I'll flip! did you have your treatment privately or through NHS?

Does anyone else have cramps on and off? I do but yest they were bit more obvious and it scared me! lol

Evening ladies!

Isi, I'm glad the injections are going OK! When will you have your first scan?

Clussy, so great to hear your lil gummi bear is doing well and measuring as he/she should! I don't blame you for going in there and insisting on the scan - I think we are all a bit paranoid after all this LTTTC business...

Summer, still on the subject of scans - I hope yours went well today! The NHS is such a pain isn't it?! Check in with us if you have time before you head off on your trip!

Mummy, re the cramps - yes, I still get these every couple of days. In my 5th and 6th weeks in particular I had heaps and some quite strong ones; painful enough to make you want to hold your breath a bit! But everything seems to be fine, so I think it's pretty normal.

Lots of love to everyone else xxx

That's good to know re the cramps. Yesterday I was sooooooo tired I didn't know what to do with myself. This morn I poas and got a nice line. Then I got up to the loo again later and started gagging! managed to do deep breathing and stop but I was so pleased I gagged! I hope it's a good sign! 1 week till my scan! fingers crossed we get there and all will be OK

Lots of love girlies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->