Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Isi, so glad to hear you're coping a little better with the injections. When's the next step for you?
Mummy, I know it's terrible isn't it!! I was NHS for my treatment, damn cut backs!!
I had cramps for a while, I think they eased off after about 6 weeks but I still get the odd twinge.

Thanks MrsJA, how are you getting on??

Well i am elated to say that my scan went amaaaazingly well!!!! We saw the baby and it was moving about, I don't know why this shocked me so much but up til now we've just seen this blob, but this time it was a proper little baby flipping about! Such a wonderful wonderful experience!! And apparently everything is perfect, the right size, good heartbeat etc. After feeling like it was all a bit surreal, I can honestly say it feels "real" now.
Hope you're all well and have some nice things panned for the weekend. We're heading over to Dublin tonight for my DH's birthday, I'll be gone til Tuesday but I look forward to catching up with all your news then xxxx

Thanks Mrs JA. I'm supposed to call as soon as I get my period, so they'll book me for a scan then. Can't wait :thumbup:

Summer....that is sooooo wonderful about the baby :hugs:. It must have been just awesome to see your little one. So glad things are going well!!!

Just went to the loo and found bright red blood and lots of it :cry: :cry:

I knew those cramps were bad. Phoned clinic and they said could be placenta or something but try not to worry and see them tomorrow at 10am.

Can't believe it, I pray it's a miracle and I'll keep this baby but it's not looking good.

I'm a wreck :(

Mummy, you're so very in my thoughts right now. Bleeding is always terrifying in pregnancy. I know it certainly had me on pins and needles. It could be a subchronic hematoma (which I've heard various preggy ladies go through, albeit still terrifying but usually doesn't affect the baby), which can be treated.

Good luck and looking forward to hearing that all's well tomorrow! :hugs:

It was such a shock I had just started to believe I was truly pregnant.

I poas this morn and got a dark positive. I threw up, I have veins on my boobs, sore boobs it was such a shock :nope:

I really hope you're right clussy otherwise I'm gona have a nervous breakdown :(

I completely understand your nervousness, Mummy. Till your scan time, just have yourself a cozy tea and try either a meditation or try to read yourself to sleep early tonight. Hold tight till you get a real answer to replace your own worst case scenario guess.

Mummy!! Sending you big hugs! I hope everything will be ok for you tomorrow. When I started bleeding they said it could be a 'plug' (still no idea what that is) and try not to worry. It's a horrible thing to think of but maybe it's like my situation and one of the embies didn't take?? You might still have a healthy one xxx

Mummy, I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding - it must be really scary for you hun.

I'm thinking of you and hoping you get good news tomorrow.

If this helps any...my friend Bec had a subchrionic bleed at 6 weeks with lots of blood and lots of cramping and went on to have a very successful pregnancy.

Massive hugs :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls. update from me, just got back from the clinic all is fine - phew.

Scan showed a fairly big bleed but it's not interferring with the....babies! There's 2! :) both have heartbeats :happydance: early days but fingers crossed.

The bleed is big but I have stopped bleeding, it could be the placenta forming they're not sure.

Just praying all will stay the same x

That's brilliant news, Mummy!!!!! Twins!!!!!! :happydance: Are you going to take a few days rest???

i've got to rest for a week, the bleed is pretty big internally which is quite scary but I'm hoping my body is going to mend it lol I'm relieved to say the least but it's such early days I just want to be weeks along now lol

OMG, Mummy!!!!!!!!!

I am so, SO glad you got good news honey - and even more so that you have good news x 2!!!:happydance::happydance:

Can't stop smiling about this :)

Hope you take it nice and easy the next few days lady!

lots of love xxxx

Mummy, that's wonderful news! I was thinking about you lots yesterday and the panic that you must have been feeling. This is such a blessing. 2 lil beans growing strong! Honey, congratulations! That's the best news you could have gotten (in my opinion :haha:)! Enjoy your rest and love on your tummy. Hugs and comforting vibes to you. :hugs::hugs:

thank you girlies, I am so relieved but still on edge and tender. I am so grateful to be in this position, I just hope it all stays the same.

Fingers crossed, thanks for all your thoughts. It has been crazy emotional xx

OMG, Mummy!!! I'm so so glad and relieved to hear your news. TWINS!!! That's awesome!! You must be thrilled!!! Congrats hun :hugs:

I've updated my ticker - before I was so scared of jinxing it but I still bled and I think sod it embrace it, so here I am praying my twinnies will make it.

Aww, your ticker is making me smile. Again, so very relieved for you.

It's weird as consultant said I was 5 weeks 6 days with dates as I did a transfer on 11th sept (sat) so tomorrow is 6 weeks but the ivf calculator online says I'm 6 weeks 2 days as they count it from egg collection which was a weds (8th sept)

what does everyone else think? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->