Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

oo wow that must be amazing to feel the first kick :) I haven't felt anything yet, still too early I suppose hehe
glad you're 20 week scan went well :happydance:
AFM I puked this morning but I have been a bit better in recent weeks. I've still not put on any weight infact I've lost some! No one seems to concerned tho so that's ok. I'm under a lot of stress atm anyway with my mum so that can't be helping. I'm really uncomfortable in my pubic hair area. I can see a ridge and it is tender to touch. I guess they're ok tho as I used my doppler last night and def heard one of them :)

Hi ladies! I was just looking in this section and found the thread again! Great to hear from you all!

Hi ladies. Just thought to say hello. Been on a break to clear my head and I feel much better now. Will be seeing my doctor tomorrow to decide if we'll go ahead with my January cycle. I don't know if I mentioned I've decided to change my FS. I'll be returning to my old FS, who really does know me better. Only catch is he only does 3 day transfers.....but as the blasts didn't work for me the last time, I figure it won't hurt.

Mrs JA, Clussy, Tickled, Summer, Mummy....so glad to see you all moving on well and progressing! Gives hope to the rest of us :)

Hi Ladies! I was thinking about you all last night actually and thinking I need to peek back in here and drop a note.

Isi, glad to hear you'll be possibly doing the FET in Jan. Looking forward to hearing more details on when. This will be a much easier cycle on your body since it's less injections.

Hi wish2bmama! Good to see you back here! How's 32 weeks feeling? I'd LOVE to fast forward 13 weeks and be where you are but going to try to just enjoy this tri.

Tickled, awww, look at your bump! There's that definitive poking out! How you feeling?

MrsJA, how are you doing over there? How's the second tri treating you?

Summer, you sound like you're doing well so far in the second tri.

Mummy, wow, a C-section scheduled for early May? That's so... REAL. Goodness! How are you feeling?

Blue, haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing? What are your plans in moving forward?

AFM, I'm dying to feel the lil one kicking me. I *think* I've felt flutters last night but not sure. It was different than anything I've felt up to this point so I'm hoping to just be more in tune w/my body and see if I feel it again. I have my 19 week check up next Wednesday so I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again. I went in for an Amnio 2 weeks ago and it was terribly stressful. I had been given 1 in 50 chance of our lil one having Downs so I went ahead and got the test to confirm. I needed to know if we'd be having to do some research and preparing for a special needs baby or not. Turns out, our baby is perfect, genetically and chromosomally speaking. So, I'm happy. I'm definitely showing at this point. It seems to all just be in my belly so far so I'm hoping it stays that way.

Here's my pic at 18 weeks:
https://i55.tinypic.com/6samhz.jpg

Aw, you look adorable Clussy! :dance: yay for a perfectly healthy baby and movments!

I LOVE being 32 weeks! It's getting down to the wire and I am getting so excited for my little boy's arrival :)

Clussy you look great!

Your bump looks big!

I think it would feel more real for me with my c date if I had just that to think about but got lots going on with mum so haven't focussed on it too much. I have a scan on tuesday a private one with mum and dad so they can see the babies and if they're ok (fingers crossed) then we will find out the sex too!!!! I'm still puking randomly but feeling more human and enjoying food a bit more too :)

Thanks for asking about me Clussy. xo

I actually did another icsi cycle and currently am pg. I find out today my second set of beta numbers to see the doubling rate.

:hugs: to everyone.

congratulations blue!!!! :) I hope your second betas good you must be thrilled! obviously cautious but how lovely just before xmas! :)

Blue, OMG!!! That's fantastic news! I'm so thrilled for you! I definitely understand the cautiously optimistic route and not yelling it from the rooftop until you get more confirmation but this is a wonderful start to a hopefully happy and healthy pregnancy. Am sending you many warm and supportive vibes. You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks for the compliments Ladies!

Mummy, yeah, I didn't expect my bump to be showing like this at just 18 weeks. I assumed it'd be smaller. I assumed wrong. heh.

Hope all are doing great!

Hello Ladies and an early Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Are we all feeling festive?? I cannot wait!!

Blue, Congratulations! What wonderful news to be greeted with today! I totally understand your caution but fingers crossed everything is working out well for you.

Isi, how did you get on with your FS appointment? Hope everything is good to go next month.

Hello wish2bmama! How lovely to hear from you and see how well you're doing! You must be soooo excited!!

Clussy! What a beautiful bump you have, you look perfect, any developments on the movement? Mine were very inconsistent and subtle at first but are starting to get more obvious now. Hoping DH will feel one soon!

Tickled, Mrs JA How are you both??

Mummy, wowee congratulations, Team Purple!! How perfect, you must be over the moon! Was the scan fantastic??

Well, have a wonderful christmas ladies
Loads of Love
xxxx

Hello ladies,

I'm not feeling too festive yet, haven't done any wrapping! Got an awful flu bug thing had it for 3 weeks now and its getting on my nerves! and I'm so worried about my mum all the time, it feels like life will never be the same right now.

Team purple for me, can't believe it :D I am so happy! the scan was great and my parents came to watch too and it was so emotional but lovely, we bought a dvd and have watched it again and it will make a few nice presents for xmas so that's good!
got my 20 week scan in 3 weeks so that will also put my mind at rest to know fingers crossed that everything is ok :)

Happy Christmas everyone :) xx

Awww. Lovely! Very happy for you Mummy!

Clussy, you look great!

Congrats again, Blue!

How's everyone keeping??? All vegged out on the sofa after eating too much food at Christmas? :p I don't know about you ladies, but I couldn't eat much with Baby Southam renting space... Just as well. I had my glucose tolerance results back and I'm on the high end of normal, so I've just got to be careful with my diet. And at the last checkup, the consultant said my BP was a little high, something else to watch out for... Also had two colds in the last few weeks and never seem to fully recover, so I feel totally drained at the moment... think I'm over the worst of this cold though. Baby S is really testing my patience at the moment. For the past week, he/she has been practicising their kickboxing skills on my bladder... Sleep has been almost non-existent between coughing, sneezing and needing the loo every hour and I've almost had a few accidents with the real hard kicks lol. Dr diagnosed me with Carpal tunnel so i have to wear wrist splints at night to help with circulation, else I wake up in agony and I'm getting breathless doing the simplest of things... like walking. I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable now. I feel like I have a medicine ball strapped to my stomach... Oh well, just under 11 weeks to go. Things can only get better, right? lol

Congrats on your :bfp: Blue!!!!!

Hope you all you lovely ladies had a great Christmas!! Happy new year to you all :D

Hi girls,

How is everybody doing??

Clussy, you look a-maaaaazing!
Mummy, I can't believe you have one of each, that is such great news!!
Blue, congratulations! :happydance: I knew you'd get there in the end!
Tickled and Summer, you guys are progressing beautifully - I hope you and babies are doing good!

As for me, baby A is kicking like mad and I am LOVING second tri. I have a little bump now, which is really nice and everything is so much easier without the morning sickness! We are finding out gender on Tuesday, so I will let you guys know :)

Isi, looking forward to hearing how you get on with the next round. You have such a great attitude, I really hope this is it for you!!:hugs:

Lots of love, ladies xxx

Hi Ladies!

Anyone feel comfy sharing bump pics? Would LOVE to see how everyone is coming along.

Tickled, so sorry to hear that you've been going through these brutal colds that won't completely leave you. You're now 2 months away from your due date. How exciting!

Blue, hope you're resting up thoroughly over there. Thinking of you!

Isi, when exactly do you start your next round?

MrsJA, so happy to hear that 2nd tri is being kind to you. I'm now feeling kicks too, which is thrilling! Seems like week 21 has been the magic week for me in that I'm now feeling the kicks every day. It took me a while since I have an anterior placenta. And finding out the gender? How exciting!

Summer and Mummy, how are you 2 feeling?

wish2Bmama, you're in the home stretch! How amazing!

We're going to wait till birth to find out the gender. DH talked me into it and in the end, it's adding an element of surprise which I'm looking forward to. We're going tomorrow to start our registry and shop for nursery furniture. It's definitely feeling real now. Oh, and started my first prenatal yoga class this morning. Ohhhmmm. Felt awesome! So relaxing and great for my tight muscles/joints. Any of you doing yoga?

Hugs and warm vibes to all! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks so much ladies. Your support means so much :hugs:.

Wow, that's so exciting finding out the gender, Mrs JA! So so awesome. I'm still voting :pink:!

Clussy, it also sounds exciting to wait for a surprise, even though I simply couldn't!! I would go mad wanting to know. So you'll be doing gender neutral decor. I'm sure you'll have fun with the baby room :).

I start down regulating for cycle 2 in early February. Can't wait :)

Hugs to Mummy, Tickled, Summer and Blue :hugs:

Ladies, I'd be so grateful if you pop by this IVF successes thread https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here-6.html (thanks Mrs. JA and Blue :hugs:). Its a thread to give hope and encouragement to newbies and do-overs like me. Thanks so much :flower:

Happy New Year lovely ladies!

Thanks so much ladies. Your support means so much :hugs:.

Wow, that's so exciting finding out the gender, Mrs JA! So so awesome. I'm still voting :pink:!

Clussy, it also sounds exciting to wait for a surprise, even though I simply couldn't!! I would go mad wanting to know. So you'll be doing gender neutral decor. I'm sure you'll have fun with the baby room :).

I start down regulating for cycle 2 in early February. Can't wait :)

Hugs to Mummy, Tickled, Summer and Blue :hugs:

Ladies, I'd be so grateful if you pop by this IVF successes thread https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here-6.html (thanks Mrs. JA and Blue :hugs:). Its a thread to give hope and encouragement to newbies and do-overs like me. Thanks so much :flower:

Happy New Year lovely ladies!

Hello ladies :)

Hope you're all well! Isi - I've done your IVF success thing :) what a great idea! hope to see you on there very soon!

Clussy - I will do a bump photo at some point this week :thumbup:

I am still puking randomly and getting major heartburn. My tummy is really sore from stretching. We went to our first twin class yesterday and that was good. They said to be ready from 25 weeks!! :wacko:

I've had 4 weeks of flu and then this week got tonsilitus which I'm now recovering from. I felt some kicks this week and DH also felt it too! was lovely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->