Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hello ladies!

A quick post from me! (I will come back later when I have some time to update!)

Max and Isla are doing great! Max has some bad reflux and had some breathing issues but hoping this will sort itself out! He is 8lb 10 ish and Isla is 7lb ish. Feeding every 2.5/3 hours still *yawn* :haha: lovin being a mummy its amazing isn't it! :)

Here's a few piccies of them together :D

Isla is always awake and Max is asleep although he has just started waking more and I love the pic of him almost saying " put it there sister!" hahaha! And one in their first outfit :D

Attachments

• IMG_4811cccemail.jpg
    IMG_4811cccemail.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
  • twinniesb&wemail.jpg
    twinniesb&wemail.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
OMG!!! how CUTE Mummy! My heart is all warm and fuzzy seeing these! :flower: x

Hey Ladies!!

So glad we're keeping this thread going, it's so nice to hear how you're all doing :)

Lovely Isi, so sorry to hear about your stitch and fibroid. Hope things have settled down a little for you. How are you and those lovely twinnies? Cannot believe you're 20 weeks now!

Tickled, your Zachary is just goooorgeous!! What a cutie pie! And that's just great that you're finding a routine, that must be so lovely for you all. Keep the lovely pics coming!

Clussy! Lovely to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS!! On baby Isabella Anne, what a beautiful name, am so happy for you. She is stunning, what a beautiful girl, look at those big eyes! Again keep those pics coming! I am with you with the sling, we have a Kari Me which looks very similar, Summer just loves it.
I agree being a mummy is just the greatest gift, we've all been through so much to get here, we so deserve it :)
Hope you have some success with Mrs JA, I sent her a message a while back but not heard anything, would love to hear how's she's doing.

Wish2bmama how are you and Liam doing??

Mummy those pictures are just divine!!! What a lovely lovely thing to have, I'm dying to get some done. Sorry to hear about Max's reflux and breathing problems, its so hard to see them suffering isn't it, keep us posted on how he gets on. They are just beautiful, what a special bond they're going to have. So lovely to hear you sound so happy.

AFM, we are doing really well, had a bit of a tough time with wind for a few weeks but she is now burping like a trouper (!) and is so much happier which is such a relief. She is such a smiley baby and just melts my heart with every one!
Keep in touch ladies xxxx

Morning! How's everyone doing?

Isi, how's the fibroid and stitch? :flower: And twin girls?!!! :thumbup:

Mummy, Max and Isla are absolutely gorgeous!!! :cloud9:

Clussy!!! Congrats on Isabella Anne! What a beautiful name!

Wish2bmama, how are you getting on?

AFM... Zachary has been teething for the last few weeks! What a nightmare :wacko: We think he's cut one tooth and another three on the way. It's awful hearing him scream and cry real tears :cry: The Calpol and teething gel helps a little but you have to catch it in time. He's been sleeping through the night for the past 5 or 6 weeks so we've been able to get a decent nights sleep :happydance: He's also doing lots of his baby talk which is just adorable and smiling at anyone and everyone :cloud9: He's started taking an interest in what we're eating and drinking and the HV is suggesting we start weaning him on to solids in the next 4 or 5 weeks! :o Solids already? He'll be 5 months tomorrow! Where did the time go?

And hello to all those ladies I missed! :flower:

Hello everyone!

My little baby boy is 6 MONTHS old! He's half a year old! :shock: I still can't believe it. He cut two teeth at 5.5 months and he is working hard to sit alone, but hasn't gotten the hang of it just yet.

Tickled, yay for sstn! And a first tooth! I love the avatar, seems like such a happy baby!

summer, glad the wind is comming up now!

Clussy, hug congrats! What a cute name!

Isi, how are you and the twinnies doing?

And how are you doing Mummy?

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer! x

Hi wish2bmama!!! Isn't the time just flying by! It's quite scary when you think about it :S Zachary can't quite sit up on his own yet, he slowly rolls forward lol. But he can now roll over from his back to his tummy and is desperate to crawl. He keeps bringing his knees up under his chest, his bum goes up in the air and then he loses his balance and falls over lol. And then he gets frustrated and cries :( But if he wants to get somewhere, he pushes his feet on the floor and scoots along on his back... And yes, he's a very happy little boy. Everyone makes the same comment! He's so nosy and sits and stares at people, frowning as if he's studying them. Then he gives them the biggest smile ever! :cloud9:

Hi Tickledpink! I'm still hanging around. lol

How are you and Zachary?

Hi Mummy! How are you and the twinnies? I look forward to reading your update!

Hi Ladies!
Lovely to see some of you are still checking in, I keep popping in every now and then to see how you're all doing!
Summer is doing well, such a happy little girl, I don't know about you but I still can't believe how lucky we've been, have to pinch myself every now and then!
Looking forward to an update from everyone xx

Hi ladies. So pleased everyone is doing so well :flower:

Tickled and Summer.....your babies are growing so fast! They look so so gorgeous!!!

Wish2be and Mummy, glad you ladies are also keeping well and your lovely babies are doing well.

Clussy....hope you're well. Kisses to the little one!!

MrsJA.....I still think about you. Does anyone know how's she's faring?

As for me, well, I'm about 6+ weeks to meeting my gorgeous girls. I arrived in America about 5 weeks ago, as my DH and I decided it was best I have them here. Everything has been going great....except that I've recently had a significant dip in energy, quite a bit of back pain, and a good deal of Braxton Hicks. So I guess my fantastic 2nd tri health is over...lol. I'm having a scheduled section at about 37 weeks....so I'm looking forward to that.

Below is a scan picture of one of my beautiful girls (the other one was camera shy that day :flower:), as well as a few bump pictures.

Hugs to everyone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hug:

Attachments

• My gorgeous Princess - small size.jpg
    My gorgeous Princess - small size.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Week 27.jpg
    Week 27.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Week 28.jpg
    Week 28.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Week 29.jpg
    Week 29.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Week 30.jpg
    Week 30.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Isi! Wow what a lovely bump! And a gorgeous scan pic of 'one' of your little girls :flower: Not long to go now!!!!! :happydance: Is everything ready for their arrival?

MummyIwanabe, great to see you're still here!! :thumbup: Same goes for Summer and wish2bmama.

Any of you lovely ladies on Facebook That's about the only place that I check in to daily for messages and it would be lovely to keep in touch with you! If you are, you can find me there... Dee Southam :flower: Not sure how many of us there are :haha:

Zachary's doing great! He now has two bottom front teeth and has been on solids for a month :wacko: Although he can push himself backwards he can't actually crawl. But he can roll everywhere and turn corners as I found out the other day :dohh: I left him on his play mat for five mins and come back to find him up the other end of the room and he's had to manoeuvre his way around the sofa to get there :wacko: I have a feeling he's going to be big trouble when he can crawl. God help us when he walks! :dohh:

He'll be 7 months old next week and I go back to work in about 6 weeks :cry: I can't believe my 9 months maternity leave is nearly up and have to leave my little man :nope:

Here's a pic from the last week :cloud9: Spitting image of his daddy!

Attachments

• P1040885pf.jpg
    P1040885pf.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
  • P1040888pf.jpg
    P1040888pf.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
I don't know about you but I still can't believe how lucky we've been, have to pinch myself every now and then!
Looking forward to an update from everyone xx

I think this so very often! The fact that IVF worked for us is amazing! Our lil one (Izzy - Isabella but we call her Izzy) is amazing! When she hit 4.5 months, it's like we got a whole new baby! She was suddenly so aware and happy and just this little person. She's always been a super baby but it really came out at it's best in the last month.

I think of you ladies often as well and am so happy to see you all glowing with your lil ones in your arms.

Isi, your bump is so perfect! Congrats! You're on the cusp of having your 2 dreams right there in your arms! Cant' wait to hear how it all went! You're very much in my prayers!

Summer, your little girl is adorable! Look at that huge grin!

Tickled, Wow, 7 months?!? Zachary's such a big boy and so cute! Look at all that hair piled on top of his head.

Wish2bmama and MummyIwannabe, happy to see you both here as well. What a happy adventure we've all had and continue to have!

Cheers to you all!

Here's our little Izzy:
https://i53.tinypic.com/ig9tns.jpg

Hello ladies, awww your little ones are sooooooo cute!

Isi - not long for you! Well done for holding onto them for so long! I feel so bad I didn't manage to lol and often wonder why but all that matters is that we'll all ok now. We've had a rocky ride.Only last week my 2 were admitted to hospital. They caught a nasty virus from an adult cold (god knows where from) and had severe breathing problems probably because they were premature and vulnerable. My little boy had to go back on cpap and I honestly thought we might loose him :( after 6 long awful days in hospital with my gorgeous babies we are now back home and live to fight another day! I seriously thought we'd left all the tubes, tests, hospitals behind us but unfortunately not! The damn virus could not be treated with antibiotics either so we had to ride it out. Scary times...

They are still on lots of meds for reflux but are growing well. No teeth yet, just started solids and my little girl is trying to hard to sit up!

Great to hear from you all, keep it up it's great to hear of everyone's progress!

Are any of you considering the journey again through IVF ICSI? xxx

Isi, CONGRATS on your twinnies! So very excited and thrilled for you! Hope you're getting lots of support in these first few weeks. Much love to you and your family!

Mummy, we're hoping to try again w/our totsicles that we have stored, sometime mid-next year. We'll see though. How about you?

We've reached the magical 6 month mark. SIDS threat is significantly reduced and Izzy is a ton of fun with giggles, rolling around the floor to get to where she wants, sitting up (as long as we get her up in position first), everything in her mouth, lots of babbling. This is happiness. Complete and utter happiness.

Hope all are well!

Thanks so much Clussy :hugs:. Congrats on hitting the 6 month mark! I can't believe how time flies! And even though I'm only about a week into this, I know exactly what you mean. I don't think I have ever felt love like this before. Pure magic :cloud9:

Hi ladies. How has everyone been? Our gorgeous girls arrived on Tuesday, 8th November, by scheduled c-section. It went very smooth and Chima Carmen was born at 8.17am, weighing 5lbs 10oz, and her sister Chizzy Claire arrived at 8.19am, weighing 4lbs 15oz. It's been quite hectic, this past week and my blood pressure has been high post partum, but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I'm using my hubby's I-pad now so cant upload pictures yet, but I'll try to do so soon!

Tickled, Summer, Mommy, Wish, hope you and your gorgeous babies are doing great.

Anyone hear from MrsJA?

Isi!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! They look absolutely gorgeous and so tiny!!!

Zachary will be 9 months old on Sunday EEK!!!!! He's now crawling everywhere and pulling himself up to a standing position with no trouble... won't be long until he's off.

Oh and I've now been back at work for two weeks ands absolutely hate it :( Me and hubby work at the same place, and I changed my hours so that one of us would always be with Zachary and I've had to move departments too. Ever since going back, I've been suffering with bad headaches and cry most evenings. I get up at 6.30am, leave for work at 7.15am to start at 8am. I only work up until 2pm but by the time I get home, I'm lucky if i see DH for an hour before he leaves for work and doesn't finish until midnight. SO of course byt the time he gets home, I'm already asleep... And whereas I would see Zachary for 12 hours, I now only see him for 5 :( I've been thinking of quitting work but we can't afford it, so I've got to see HR and see about working 8am-noon instead. Better than nothing I suppose... Sorry to be depressing, but I just had to get that off my chest, as I sometimes think hubby feels I'm over reacting :( But then he hasn't spent the last 9 months at home with our little boy...

Oh and someone mentioned going down the IVF path again... definitely

Hope all you lovely ladies are keeping well

Dee
xx

Congrats Isi!!! They are adorable! And so tiny :kiss:

Congrats on the 6 month mark clussy! :dance: I loved hitting that milestone too :)

:hugs: tickled. I couldn't imagine going back to work right now.

We are doing FET early next year! Excited.. but scared to have 2 under 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->