• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Today's the day I start stimming!! :happydance: Trying forget the fact that I'll have to have two injections and twice as many holes... 23 so far and by the time I finish this treatment, I could have around 40+ holes. Over do it with the water and we'll all be human sprinklers! Trying to be positive because I had a big cry yesterday and the headaches have got worse. I've booked today off, because I'm stressing myself silly about the needles again and couldn't concentrate on work. I thought it would get easier but I'm finding it harder...

Yep sounds like we're about a day apart with stimming, Clussy. Do my first Gonal F in.... about 3 hours. I start on 150iu today then do 75iu tomorrow and continue alternating. Good luck!

My DH's parents are the total opposite, MrsJA. They don't ask any questions about anything. Its almost like they don't care but then maybe they just don't like to ask because I was signed off with depression at the beginning of the year and know how upset i get. But then we've been together 11 years (only got married Sept '09) and they've never mentioned it all, so maybe they're just not bothered about grandkids....

And that's brilliant news, Lola!!!!!! Sounds like you're well on your way!!!!!

Baby dust to all!

Just done my first injection of Gonal F... I see what you mean about not getting the needle in first time, Clussy. Took me three attempts to get the little XXXX in :cry: I suppose that's because there's no swapping of needles and it needs to be bigger to withdraw the meds. Oh well... hopefully there won't be too many of these.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm sorry you had a hard time w/it too tickeled. :dohh: I hope it gets better for both of us. I think I'm going to try to have my hubs inject me tonight in hopes that I won't tense up and make it easier.

Do any of you have your DH's help you w/your stim injections or all self-administer?

Ooooh gonal! Congrats girls! Sorry it took a few jabs. I ended up kinda dabbing my skin till I found a spot that didn't hurt so much...
And yup. I did them all myself :smug:

well I made it... I'm PUPO :happydance:
out of my 7 embryos.. We got 4 grade 1-2s. There was one clear leader and they wanted me to have just one put back but after weighing it up... They put back two.
So I'm taking it easy and fingers crossed they'll stick.

Good luck foryour transfer tomorrow lola! Xxxx

((squeal)) Cazd, that's so exciting! How are you feeling? Are you on bed rest today? Hope you're relaxing and letting you precious emby's settle in and make themselves at home. :thumbup:

I was listening to a Pre IVF hypnosis/meditation podcast during my acupuncture appt today and I had nice subconscious visions of me going to get ice cream w/two little ones. It was such a warm feeling that washed over me. ahhh.... I'm starting to feel more hopeful and a lil less cynical. Hoping I can keep the positive thinking/feelings.'

well had my scan this morn and my lining was 10.3mm on left ovary had 12follies sized 14.5,14,13,12,12,10.5, 10.5 andthe rest less than 8 then on my right i had 7follies 12,11,8,8 and 3 at 5mm, so it looks as though egg coll is going to be on wednesday, have to go back on monday for another scan to confirm.

Yeah for clussy and tickled starting stims, tickled the headaches should get better after you been on stims and they have kicked in.

13 fertilized lola thats great news!! when will you have transfer?

yeahhhhh cazd pupo with 2 exciting hope your taking it easy!!

how are you getting on mrsja any news on when your ec will be?

babay dust to all!!!

Hi Girls

It's so exciting hearing about everyone. I have started gonal F tonight like pink, when I went for the scan was a little bit dissapointed they found a cycst and was going to keep me down reg for another couple of days but then my doctor consulted another doctor and got the green light for treatment so shouldnt be so down. I have only had the injection about two hours ago and can already feel a pulling feeling on my overies is this normal? Can't imagine what it will be like in 10 days time. My next scan is Wednesday.

Sending loads of baby dust to everyone x

Congrats on being PUPO, Caz!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I was wondering the same thing about the pulling sensation, Tory. DH said it was just my imagination... but something's definitely going on down there :laugh2: I'm glad they let you go ahead with the stims :D

Sounds like things are going great for you too, Rosie!!!

Wow!
Congratulations on all your news everyone, been so exciting reading up on everyone's progress. Keeping everything crossed for everyone xx

Hi girls!

Cazd - yay, you are PUPO!! Soooooo exciting!! How are you feeling? I want to know how long the soreness lasted after your EC, when you get a sec. And are you doing bed-rest or anything now? So many questions...

Tickled, and Tory great news that you've started stimming - yay! I hope the needles get easier for you too Tickled.

Clussy, the meditation and visualisation sound great - I think it's so important to go into this with a positive mental attitude. Good for you honey.

Rosie, your follies are looking great - and we are in sync now! The clinic phoned today and confirmed my EC is happening on Wednesday too! Yayyyy! Does that mean you'll be transferring on Friday as well?

Summer, nice to see you and hope the rest of down reg goes quickly for you!

My only concern at this point is making it to Wednesday without my ovaries exploding. They are starting to be quite uncomfortable now! At the scan on Friday my biggest one was 18mm and most of the rest of them were getting there... I'l have done 12 days of stims by the time I trigger on Monday, which seems like a lot! Lola and Cazd, how many days did you guys stim for?

Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and babydust to us all! xxx

Mrs I think I had about 12 days of stims to.. Apparently they won't pop on their own... The buserelin'll see to that. But I know how you feel.. It's pretty uncomfortable isn't it!
The egg collection was v painful. And I'm still sore now...3 days later but it's definitely easing up. They gave me a voltarol suppository for the day after ec but I managed without it. Sorry Mrs but it's possible that it'll get worse before it gets better... But I hop not x

rosie! Ec weds! That's fab news! Good luck for Monday!

I'm on my phone and it's v slow so I'll be back later on my laptop.
I had the et yesterday mornin and worked all avo (desk job) but by the end if the day I was in a lot of pain. I rested all evening and I'm not doing anything today and the pain is less.

I'd recommend you book time off work & take it easy the day of and after et.
Just hope I haven't ruined my chances of them sticking....

Just a quickie... I read somewhere that stimms can last between 9 and 14 days, so you're ok, MrsJA :D

Feeling a little bit off colour today... slept for ten hours and felt really queasy last night. Now got a banging headache but don't feel sick any more. Second Gonal F in 90 mins. Oh the joys of IVF.

Enjoy your weekend! :D

hey Girls...I am sooo excited for everyone!! We are all moving along greatly :)
I am scheduled now for a 5day ET..so that is monday. I am waiting for clinic to call to let me know how "my babies" are doing. As of yesterday 12 were dividing and 10 were spliting into 4 cells..so that is great..they are doing what they are supposed to!

Cazd..so happy for you..glad ET went well. I was just a little sore from EC..but still feeling bloated. How many days after did you do ET? How many days are you resting?

MrsJA..I did stims for 10 days. Are you doing a two day ET? My love is now on your turf..he arrived in AUS yesterday..he is on business..so he will not be here for my ET :( but my mom will go :)

Sending tons of love, happiness and baby dust!!! xo

I had a 2 day et. If they're takin yours to blast thenthats fantastic news... It'll significantly improve yr chances of it sticking!

I'm so bloated today so Ive just bought some peppermint tea and hopefully that'll shift some gas.... I'm really hoping this pain is just wind.
Walked round the supermarket this avo and really struggled toward the end :nope:

hey Cazd...I am experiencing lots of gas too! My tummy has been off..wonder if that is an effect from the EC. Anyway..sending you positive thoughts and sticky vibes!! xo

Just wondering if you ladies had any side effects from the stims? And if you did, how long before you started getting them?

I don't know how many stims in but I got ov pains - maybe a few days in - and the ov pains got more frequent and worse as the days went on. I ended up feeling like I was gonna pop!
Oh... And 2 days before my trigger shot my @@s started to ache....
I don't think I had any emotional probe though.

How're u doin chick?

I've got a few niggles in my tummy, more than normal and I keep burping a lot. The tummy ache seems to be constant and doesn't ease up at all. It's quiet uncomfortable and took me a while to get to sleep last night. The headache has gone off a little but I think that's more to do with me getting myself worked up over the Gonal F injection. Got the little sod in first time today but then cried afterwards... DH says its tension and stress. Just taking it one day at a time now... almost there! How are you feeling? Any better?

Hi ladies!

Cazd I'm glad you said that about you bb's getting sore towards the end of stims. Mine have suddenly started to hurt today, and I have a little bit of EWCM happening also. All part of the fun I guess!

I'm doing my 12th and final injection later today and will trigger (at last!!) tomorrow. I'm feeling really tired today and increasingly uncomfortable in my ovaries. Bring on the next phase I say!

Cazd, I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you - I'm sure going back to work after your ET won't have affected your chances at all. If they're going to stick, they're going to stick, I reckon.

Tickled, how's it going today? I hope those side effects start to ease up for you soon and that the needles get easier.

Lola, big day for you tomorrow! I'm sending some good sticky vibes your way and hoping that your blasts are dividing away like crazy! Whereabouts in Aus is your man this week? (Just so I can say hi if I run into him of course - lol!) PS - yes, I'm doing a 2 day ET like caz.

Rosie, good luck with tomorrow's scan!

Hope everybody else is doing great. Another big week for us all! xxx

Oh... That's something I forgot about... Increased CM and tonnes of it too.
So exciting that yr doing yr trigger tomorrow. I worry about you feeling queasy though. Keep a good check on that. When I went for the ET they asked all about my symptoms like if there was a hint of a suggestion of OHSS they wouldn't go ahead...
I really hope you don't feel sick again. Eat lots of stomach-friendly food or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->