Anyone else ovulating around 25th August???

I'm also due to O around the 21st. This is our first cycle of ttc our third also. Hoping for a girl this time around

Hey cycle buddy! Yay! My AF is due sept 3rd ( I usually have 26 day cycles) my predicted O day is the 21 st... My opk today is darkening, not yet positive, but darkening compared to yesterday's) this is a one cycle shot for us.....

I'm cd7 today. I do chart, temp, and track cm. I tried opks for the first time last month but never detected a rise with a positive. Thinking maybe I need to test twice a day. I was testing at about 4pm. Will try it again this month.

I'm cd7 today. I do chart, temp, and track cm. I tried opks for the first time last month but never detected a rise with a positive. Thinking maybe I need to test twice a day. I was testing at about 4pm. Will try it again this month.

I started using opk once a day at cd 10 and 11. I will test 3 times (morning afternoon evening) cd 12 13 and 14.

I did this method with my second daughter and will do it this time, I'm currently cd 12 and it's darkening, not yet positive but remarkably darker than the previous 2 days. Hoping I get the positive at one of those three times tomorrow. Hope this helped

Btw I typically ovulate cd 13 or 14

Oh I use the target brand test strips, there are 20.. So if you buy the expensive digital ovulation tests that would be too expensive!

CD3 today here, so will be a few days after you. Here's to a lucky end of August/start of September testing! x x

Hi Ladies,

Im due to ovulate on the 28th/29th so I thought I would join in. This is our 2nd month TTC for our first. Start OPKs this month, so all very new to this but very excited :D

Hi Ladies,

Im due to ovulate on the 28th/29th so I thought I would join in. This is our 2nd month TTC for our first. Start OPKs this month, so all very new to this but very excited :D

im the same as u 2nd month ttc good luck :)

CD9 here, just waiting for ovulation time to come. Boring waiting. I will start OPK next cycle if we are not lucky enough to get a bfp this time!

CD9 here, just waiting for ovulation time to come. Boring waiting. I will start OPK next cycle if we are not lucky enough to get a bfp this time!

I'm going to do the same. Even though I chart, I'm 35 so don't really want to be a year or more!

How are we all doing?

I'm CD10 today, only a few days to go until I could ovulate. I typically ovulate between CD13 and CD15. Aiming to bd at least every other day.

Hi! I'm cd 14. I have a 26-27 day cycle. I don't chart and havent checked cm or anything lately I got first positive OPks yesterday, today they are still positive. I believe I usually Ov on cd 14 ( past cycles) so I wasnt surprised when the OPks were pos yesterday, figuring Iwould O sometime today then next day be 1 dpo. But since this is the second day with pos OPks, is it possible I won't O until tomorrow now? We've been dtd every night since Sunday, tonight was the last time i planned on it as would be the day of ovulation. Thinking we may need todo it again tomorrow just in case? 5 days in a row has been kinda tiring, thinking I may need to add a sixth...
Any thoughts?

Is it normal to have the hormone surge last more than one day? Are OPks supposed to be pos prior to and also during ovulation?

It's is our first cycle ttc, if any of you have experience OPks, I would appreciate your input.

Im cd9 and dtd every other day past 4 days cos last month dtd around ovulation didnt work. After tomorrow im going to dtd everyday . Iv read up and it says every 24 hrs is best chance on the week leading up 2 ovulation and during. Its good exercise lol

How are we all doing?

I'm CD10 today, only a few days to go until I could ovulate. I typically ovulate between CD13 and CD15. Aiming to bd at least every other day.

That's normally when I ovulate too! Cd10, so just patiently waiting for O day! We will probably bd every day while in my fertile window

I *probably* O around the 25th! My cycles alternate between long and short, but it went a bit weird all of a sudden (I had two long months, then a short again). So I'm not sure exactly when this time, but I'm using the Wondfo ovulation tests. Nothing yet and on CD10. It's our first cycle actively trying, so trying not to get hopes up too much, but I'm so excited to finally be trying. We will probably try to bd at least every other day up until O at this point. Hubby and I were apart for a lot of the summer so it's fun reconnecting anyway :)

Is it normal to have the hormone surge last more than one day? Are OPks supposed to be pos prior to and also during ovulation?

It's is our first cycle ttc, if any of you have experience OPks, I would appreciate your input.

I think so. About 24 hours before you O I think. But I've never used them before. Just going on what I've read.

I think so. About 24 hours before you O I think. But I've never used them before. Just going on what I've read.

Thanks for your response! Since I don't temp I guess I will never know when I really Ov, but I'm sticking with my guess was that it was on the day / night Of the second day I got the pos opk.
Thanks!

Iv just watched the great sperm race OMG it just shows how hard it is 2 get a baby

Feeling impatient today... come on ovulation day! Still a few days to go. Just need to concentrate on getting plenty bd'ing in! Then I'll be in the next wait, the 2ww! Us ttc'ers definitely do a lot of waiting! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->