Anyone else ovulating around 25th August???

Deductivemom, true, very true!

Sorry to hear AF showed Tina. Hope this new cycle is the one for you.

I also caved and tested. Of course, BFN. It's 11DPO for me. AF not due until Friday or Saturday. So nearly another week of just twiddling my thumbs and obsessing.

I also caved and tested. Of course, BFN. It's 11DPO for me. AF not due until Friday or Saturday. So nearly another week of just twiddling my thumbs and obsessing.

Twiddling and obsessing here too (but what a long LP you have if AF isn't due until Fri/Sat!). 10dpo here and still testing a BFN :( I keep going back upstairs to look at today's negative test (yeah, I'm one of those too) - compared to the others I keep thinking I see a bit of a line. Maybe an evap because I always start seeing lines around this point. Well, the next few days will tell for sure. AF due Wednesday or Thursday. FX it's a sticky bean not just an evap.

The :witch: came for me today :growlmad: Onto cycle #4...

So sorry to hear that MamaBunny! AF hasn't reared her ugly head yet for me, but my temps are not looking good (see chart below). The thing is I keep thinking I see a faint line on my test. It's not exactly pink, but I even thought I saw it during the test time. Oh well, I always start seeing things around this time of my cycle.

If my temps don't go up tomorrow, I'd say I'm definitely out. Unless I get some unexpected news, see many of you in October (but if you aren't out yet, I hope I won't see you!). Good luck to anyone still waiting!

FX for you deductivemom! My partner and I decided I should take a break from temping, charting and testing. I'm stressing myself - and him - out :wacko: Sometimes great things happen when you least expect and aren't really trying :winkwink:

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->