Anyone else ovulating around 25th August???

Oh, Blondie, I know!!! Also feeling crazy impatient today! Just want to O, skip ahead, and get a BFP!! I wish it was so easy.

I also watched the Great Sperm Race. Definitely interesting, I agree. Really puts it into perspective.

Yes, we do a lot of waiting lol. I've been impatient lately too lol. I'm In my fertile window so o day is soon to be here lol

I am also due to ovulate 24th or 25th. My fourth month trying. Had a chemical pregnancy (early loss) last cycle. I am super excited about this cycle, maybe to excited. Have heard that women are more fertile after a loss. So I am hoping that will be the case with me.

I am positive that I will succeed this month so I will be extra sad if I dont bacause I have my hopes up sky high.

Good luck to all of you :)

Hope all of us will get our positives in about two weeks time :)

Good luck to you too and I hope AF won't show herself to any of us for a long while!

Is it normal to have the hormone surge last more than one day? Are OPks supposed to be pos prior to and also during ovulation?

It's is our first cycle ttc, if any of you have experience OPks, I would appreciate your input.

Hi Jule - you should treat your first positive opk (test line darker or same as control) as being your positive and then stop testing after that - I have heard some people can have a few days of positive opks.

Then from the first positive you should ovulate 12-36 hours after - however I also temp and have found I actually ovulate 48 hours after the positive!

I got my first positive opk yesterday on cd11 and expect to ovulate on cd13.

Hope this helps! :dust:

C beary, thanks so much for your input! That helps. I KNOW I should've stopped testing when I got pos OPks all day Wednesday, but I couldn't help it! Anyhow, I'm just figuring I ovulated sometime on thurdsay, then Friday started the tww.

I've started my opk's yesterday. Still negative but not due to O for at least 3 more days.

C beary, thanks so much for your input! That helps. I KNOW I should've stopped testing when I got pos OPks all day Wednesday, but I couldn't help it! Anyhow, I'm just figuring I ovulated sometime on thurdsay, then Friday started the tww.

:haha: I did the same thing - tested twice on Friday and I thought they were positive but wasn't quite sure so I tested again today :dohh:

I think I'll probably ovulate tomorrow so one more :sex: to go tomorrow morning then the TWW :coffee:

:haha: I did the same thing - tested twice on Friday and I thought they were positive but wasn't quite sure so I tested again today :dohh:

I think I'll probably ovulate tomorrow so one more :sex: to go tomorrow morning then the TWW :coffee:

Yay, we are kinda close! My first opk was Wednesday, so I'm just considering Thursday my O day then today I'm only 2 dpo. ( we bd five nights in a row, so should have it covered ) we are only a few days apart in the cycle. My lp is about 12 days... But I'll test at 10 dpo prolly

Good luck catching that egg

Yay, we are kinda close! My first opk was Wednesday, so I'm just considering Thursday my O day then today I'm only 2 dpo. ( we bd five nights in a row, so should have it covered ) we are only a few days apart in the cycle. My lp is about 12 days... But I'll test at 10 dpo prolly

Good luck catching that egg

You too :dust:

My LP is 12 days too so just a couple of days behind you

My temp is up this morning, so I'm assuming I ovulated yesterday on CD13. Hopefully I'm now 1dpo - will need to see if my next few temps stay elevated to confirm. Feeling good about this cycle so we'll see what happens! Now just need to be patient...

Good luck! I'll be ovulating at some point this week, not sure when yet.

I'm cd14 today so I should o any day now! Baby dust to all!

Good luck and baby dust everyone! Hope we will see some BFP's in here in about 2 weeks time!

I should be really close to O. I had a really dark (but not quite as dark as control line argh) opk line late this morning. Will try again late afternoon, but suspect it must be almost there. I'm ready for the second half of waiting!! :haha:

CD 13 for me, got a negative OPK yesterday (though there was a line) and will try again today. Cervix is nice and high and soft and open, so maybe soon??

Im now 3dpo so its the long tww :-( iv got cramps like period pains and i was sick this morning. I wish it was the sign but it was me drinking a cold drink too early and i think the pains are because im not on birth control now so my ovulation time is making itself known x baby dust 2 everyone x

Im now 3dpo so its the long tww :-( iv got cramps like period pains and i was sick this morning. I wish it was the sign but it was me drinking a cold drink too early and i think the pains are because im not on birth control now so my ovulation time is making itself known x baby dust 2 everyone x

I have sore nipples today but of course it must be normal hormones as I'm only 2dpo. I don't usually get sore nipples so this is new for me.

How is everyone else doing?

MrsG09 and Mrsgoodhart, hope you ladies ovulate very soon. Baby dust!

Castana - you're one day ahead of me. How long is your LP usually? Mine is usually 11 days.

Wow lots of action ladies. Lots around the big O time! I am 5 dpo and usually I can wait until a reasonable testing time, just right before expected AF, but I am NOT finding waiting to be easy. Uh I just want to know one way or another...... Maybe I'll start peeing on OPks to pass the time until I'm further....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->