Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

I am waiting to miscarry naturally but hoping to start TTC in mid to late January if my cycle allows!

I want to be pregnant again!! :haha:

Goodness gracious...more spotting today...i just want to get a period!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me i go in for more bloodwork this friday to recheck my hcg levels and i pray they are at zero!!!!

I'm bleeding again tonight and I'm pretty sure it's not AF. I was only getting bfp's a week ago so there is no way I could have ovulated and had a proper lmp in that time.

Just so frustrating as I had gone 2 whole weeks without any bleeding. And this is definitely more than spotting. It's all old, dead and yucky stuff.

And I was hoping for sex tonight. Poo.

I'm bleeding again tonight and I'm pretty sure it's not AF. I was only getting bfp's a week ago so there is no way I could have ovulated and had a proper lmp in that time.

Just so frustrating as I had gone 2 whole weeks without any bleeding. And this is definitely more than spotting. It's all old, dead and yucky stuff.

And I was hoping for sex tonight. Poo.

i know this is totally getting to me..i feel like i constantly have to be 'ready' in case i am bleeding...my doc said its normal i wont feel normal until i get a real AF..and totally wierd that i stopped bleeding just as fast as it started and then also had ovulation fertile cm today...which i know is actually not fertile cm, just wierd discharge

I guess I'm not really surprised by this as I still felt so full and bloaty even after the bleeding stopped. With my first loss I felt so empty--my uterus felt like a giant cave. So I have been suspecting that there was still stuff left inside. I've still been getting hormone-headaches and weird pregnant dreams.

3 weeks after taking misoproxal (sp?) and thinking it was over I woke up today and passed the egg sac.:-( epu said to take a preg test which was neg and ring them if it gets painful or heavy bleeding.all seems ok at the mo.after 27 days bleeding am hoping this is the end and we can move on.

:hugs: to all you ladies that the bleeding and everything is getting drug out for. this is crap after what you have already been thru.

Hi ladies,

Can I join in please? I will be ttc in January after one natural cycle. Had d&c on 22nd November!

Jas x

Sorry for your loss AZ. Hope the best for you

Yes Jasmine ALL are welcome here. These ladies have been really supportive.

Sorry for your loss.

This whole situation just sucks for us. But we will get through and get our BFPs

Thank you Kins, I really appreciate the welcome! You seem like a good bunch, hehe! x x

Welcome AZ and Jasmine! This really has been a supportive group! I hope you both find comfort and support here.

I'm seriously wishing this was AF. The bleeding keeps getting heavier and redder! It's still lighter than a typical AF for me (I am such a bleeder...) but it's definitely AF-like. But since it might still be m/c bleed I'm afraid to wear tampons. Ugh. So uncomfortable. At one point I was getting cramps that felt like someone was trying to claw out my insides. It was as pleasant as it sounds....

Hello to all the new ladies!! :hi:

Sorry you have to be here but glad you found this great thread. :flower:

Hey!! Havent heard from u in a while...hope things are going well!! Stop by more often!

I'm seriously wishing this was AF. The bleeding keeps getting heavier and redder! It's still lighter than a typical AF for me (I am such a bleeder...) but it's definitely AF-like. But since it might still be m/c bleed I'm afraid to wear tampons. Ugh. So uncomfortable. At one point I was getting cramps that felt like someone was trying to claw out my insides. It was as pleasant as it sounds....

I'm sorry Starry. I had weird bleeding a week after my m/c bleeding stopped. My OB says it was a period, just out of whack bc my hormones aren't regulated right now. It was atypical of a usual period, much lighter (I'm a bleeder too) but I still had bad cramping and bled for 5 days. Do you know what your hcg level is? If it's less than 5, I think there's a good chance yours is a period

I told my doc I was taking baby Aspirin yesterday. I was really nervous about what she'd say or ask why, and then explaining "well I read it on the internet". When I told her she flipped back through my chart and said that if I'd had 2 miscarriages when I came to her instead of just the 1, she would have started me on it first thing while she started running tests on me in case I were to get pregnant again before there were results. I'm to keep taking it into my 2nd trimester and we will decide then if I should stop. I was SO relieved that it didn't even phase her, she didn't ask why, or didn't say I shouldn't have.

The only reason I went ahead and started taking it was I read everywhere that it wouldn't hurt anything even if you didn't need it. SO glad that was confirmed yesterday.

Wow thats really cool...seems like she was aware that you have educated yourself..thats pretty cool, i think my doc would probably ask questions and id feel wierd...but i have been thinking about taking it...i read about it but still dont totally understand...is it beneficial because of a potential clotting problem or just to increase blood flow to the uterus??

I totally thought she was going to because she did mention that she advised me to wait 3 cycles (but gave me no reason to) and I was pregnant again on the 2nd cycle. I only waited one, it was all I could stand. :)

So after that I was really nervous, but she was going over my prescriptions so I told her I was also taking baby aspirin. I think she only looked thru the chart to see if she had already told me to try it. She didn't even bat an eye! lol

Still don't feel preggers. Not a lot of symptoms. We did bloodwork but I don't have a scan until 12/11 and I won't get bloodwork results until Monday. It is going to be a LONG weekend because I keep thinking something is wrong....PAL is really difficult.

It can make the lining in the uterus richer, and help if you have clotting issues. I started taking it soon after bleeding from the m/c stopped so that I was taking it all the way through one cycle. I really wanted that lining to build up since I was new off the pill and just had a m/c.

I'm sorry Starry. I had weird bleeding a week after my m/c bleeding stopped. My OB says it was a period, just out of whack bc my hormones aren't regulated right now. It was atypical of a usual period, much lighter (I'm a bleeder too) but I still had bad cramping and bled for 5 days. Do you know what your hcg level is? If it's less than 5, I think there's a good chance yours is a period

The policy over here is that the receptionists can't give you results over the phone so I don't know my exact hcg levels. I am going to take a hpt tomorrow morning and if it is negative then I will take it as a weird "starter" period.

I had a similar thing after my son was born but started to ovulate and have regular (well, regular for me) cycles from then on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->