Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

I don't like to track with opks and bbt. It's too obsessive for my taste (I have bit of an obsessive personality). Also, I know I will never have the discipline to track my bbt correctly. I tend to just pay attention to my ovulation symptoms and cycle lengths to guesstimate my future ov windows. It's worked so far.

I just hope my hcg levels drop more on their own and that the bleeding wraps up quickly.

Kins- I'm sorry :( I can relate to that. It's rough hearing that other ppl are preggo when you're trying. I hope you get your bfp soon!

Starry- wow!! That must have been scary! I'm glad you're ok. At least now you know your hcg is almost 0! That's a plus!

Silly question.

You know the horizantal line through your BBT charting. Where does that line go? I mean is that the baseline where you temp fall often? I really wish i were better at this. and knowing CM haha.

For a woman I am bad at this.

I have just always been to the doctors for blood work and u/s to check if im ovulating because Im need meds to ovulate.

Anyone can offer a one line teach to me? lol

I really hope everyone can get their cycles straight..from what ive been told mc bleeding can be very different for everyone...i seriously have spotted or bled every week at one point since the miscarriage in october...and not i just have a lot of discharge, not normal discharge but like sort of pink tinged...so i know ive not had a normal period yet and it drivesme nuts...so i feel for you guys who are still bleeding and getting faint BFP's still from the pregnancy this is seriously taking so long for me...i do think it has to do with the mc happening after 12 weeks.
Pbl-ge, it does seem early to O but u never know...i will keep my FX'd for you!
Oh and I totally agree, this is much better than a regular ttc forum for me too...because you girls have been so great and supportive and I really feel that when I have to vent or ask a question, you gals really listen and are there for me!!! Its so lovely to have ladies to talk to who have been through such a devastating loss...
Im with babydoodle on this too.

I was 8w6d and my mc was nov 8th. I thought I was done with the bleed/spotting but then it came back and just last week my HCG was still at 25 so its def not AF.

I do like this thread because we all are a great support for one another. Whether you are waiting to TTC or TTC to concieve now we have been through a loss at different stages and can on some level relate to one another.

I can tell you it has been an amazing support to me.

Soooo I went in for my weekly blood work to see my HCG dropping.

Ya its 5.2 seriously... this is insane it really is comical that its not <5. My future baby sure is making me work for them

So anyway I am told now I just have to wait for AF and meanwhile set up a consult with the Dr.

Soooo I went in for my weekly blood work to see my HCG dropping.

Ya its 5.2 seriously... this is insane it really is comical that its not <5. My future baby sure is making me work for them

So anyway I am told now I just have to wait for AF and meanwhile set up a consult with the Dr.

5.2??? You gotta be kidding me. I didn't even know hcg measured in decimals. You're so close to zero that you're scratching at the door.

AFM - I had had no bleeding all day but did not trust it. Of course, I am now bleeding again complete with clots. JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!! Certainly I must be drained out by now. Ugh. My u/s next Monday can not come soon enough.

Starry can you remind me again. you mc was nov 2nd? and you let it pass natural right?

Starry so sorry that the bleeding has come back and so heavily.look after ur self.x

Afm i had ewcm on sun 3 days after passing the egg sac and a neg pg test.not sure if it is ov or just system reverting
to normal.we're ntnp this month but obvs wd love to get a +.considering how long the first one took i doubt it tho.x

Silly question.

You know the horizantal line through your BBT charting. Where does that line go? I mean is that the baseline where you temp fall often? I really wish i were better at this. and knowing CM haha.

For a woman I am bad at this.

I have just always been to the doctors for blood work and u/s to check if im ovulating because Im need meds to ovulate.

Anyone can offer a one line teach to me? lol

The horizontal line is the coverline. It's calulated after ovulation is detected (after 3 raised temps). I think it's a little higher than several temps prior to ovulation (5 or 6 temps?) If you want some help, I know fertility friend has some basic online charting lessons.

I have been a bit on the irritable side and eating chocolate like crazy actually i just realized this after eating another chocolate pudding cup...i started thinking of all the chocolate ive been snacking on all day. So..i am hoping for my AF to start in the next few days wish me luck!!!

Starry can you remind me again. you mc was nov 2nd? and you let it pass natural right?

My baby was found dead on the ultrasound on November 2. As per the doctor I saw at the hospital that day she said it looked like it had been dead awhile and that I had already started to pass it. I had been spotting for a week by this time. I know I hadn't passed any tissues so the baby had been dead long enough for it to be deteriorating.

I started to bleed heavily on the 3rd and then on the 4th my baby passed naturally.

My spotting has stopped again. Saw the last bit of blood yesterday afternoon. I'm really hoping this is it! It had stopped for a week before so still not trusting that it's over. My u/s is on Monday so I'll find out more for sure.

good luck babydoodle!!!! I hope it's on it's way for you :) keep us posted!

Babydoodle - good luck! Have fun eating chocolate and I hope AF is here for you. Time to start TTC your rainbow!

Hurry up AF! Im starting taking supplements etc for the next couple of cycles and then we will start :)
I'm scared!!

Thanks to everyone!! Im excited but nervous like everyone else im sure...youve all been so great!

Starry I too have been spotting for ever not sure when it will stop

Mine seems to have stopped as of 2 days ago. It's done this before only to come back a few days later so I'm not relaxing just yet. But my hcg is near zero if not there already. Also been getting strong ovulation symptoms. My u/s is tomorrow too. So ready to be moving on.

Sad day for me today.

So I decided to pick up hours at work for overtime today and my husband just texts me that his friends are prego due in July. They just started trying and got prego real fast.

Im really bummed. I feel like its never going to happen.

Its so easy for some people to get pregnant and here I am needles after needles and finally get prego and have a miscarriage. :(
So I feel bad for them. Our friends went in for ultra sound today there was no heartbeat :-(

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Ff should confirm this by Wednesday. So, officially in the tww. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->