Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

I'm so confused about this m/c. I've had mild cramping but no bleeding except when I wipe. Should I expect an actual flow at some point? I'd really like to avoid a D&C if possible.

To be honest, I am just ready to get this over with and be pregnant again! And I also feel like I'm going crazy because all I can think about now is TTC :blush: I think if my SO knew how obsessed with it I was he would think I was nuts LOL. I just don't want to wait for a cycle to pass, I have longer cycles as is and who knows how they are going to be after this issue? I also don't want to waste money on OPK's right now because I have NO clue what to expect or when to expect it. And I agreed with my guy to wait until after the holidays - man am I impatient! :dohh:

Starry- fx'd your test is negative tomorrow!

AZ- I think it varies a lot. I asked the same question after my mc. I even emailed my doc. I had bleeding/heavy spotting for 2 1/2 days. My doc said that he wouldn't expect a lot of bleeding for me. A week later, I had a period (no clots, just bleeding). I understand your desire to ttc, I used to have long, irregular cycles. So the typical "wait 2-3 cycles" doesn't work for me either :)

Thank you, that sounds like what I'm experiencing! Appreciate it :flower:

I also have long cycles. After DS was born they sort of regulated to 40 days and that's the length of cycle I conceived this angel on as well as my first angel (that was 43 days). However, I conceived my son on a 70 day cycle.

Since I'll be 30 soon with my long cycles I will not be waiting for my first real AF to TTC. Dating by AF is fruitless anyways. I recognize my preggo symptoms by now so I will have a good idea when to test--especially as doctors seem stuck on the 28-day lmp no matter how often I try to explain that my cycles were consistently 40+. My personal dating has been fairly accurate with all of my pregnancies (leads to some arguments with doctors).

Hi :flower:
Sorry for all your losses :hugs:
I am just going through miscarriage and tbh it's been awful. It's been really painful ad graphic/horrific for me. I think I've passed everything now and my bleeding is more like a period today.
I want to wait for a few months just to get my health on track, loose a bit of weight and get an angel tattoo before we start trying again.
Thinking maybe Feb/March......
I don't feel like I belong in WTT though.
x

I feel as if I don't belong in the WTT forum either even though I have to wait until after a procedure on the 20th before we can TTC for real. Maybe because I already feel way too broody and basically live "baby". Or maybe I'm afraid there are too many excited 1st-timers there. I don't want to bring them down. Either way, I identify with the ladies here more.

Starry hope u get ur neg test.sounds strange to say that!I got my neg on thurs and finally got to dtd this weekend.am not going to bother with opks this month just bd when we fancy it! Then back to the poas.although the month i got preg o didn't show on opk anyway!am torn between wanting the miracle of falling preg straight away which i know is unlikely and wanting to have one cycle to make sure we're gd to go and all cleared out.guess will have to wait and see.

Az-i only had blood when i wiped for 6 days before mc.hope things r resolved quickly a.nd as peacefully as poss for you.

To all the new ladies welcome but so sorry that ur here.x

I also have long cycles. After DS was born they sort of regulated to 40 days and that's the length of cycle I conceived this angel on as well as my first angel (that was 43 days). However, I conceived my son on a 70 day cycle.

Since I'll be 30 soon with my long cycles I will not be waiting for my first real AF to TTC. Dating by AF is fruitless anyways. I recognize my preggo symptoms by now so I will have a good idea when to test--especially as doctors seem stuck on the 28-day lmp no matter how often I try to explain that my cycles were consistently 40+. My personal dating has been fairly accurate with all of my pregnancies (leads to some arguments with doctors).

I agree. Dating my pregnancies by LMP is worthless, so they've had to do a dating U/S every time (I'm high-risk anyway, so I have to get early u/s) I haven't exactly told them that I'm aware of my cycle down to the day I ovulated/probably conceived :blush: But the u/s verified my EDD with DD.

Mommyclo- I'm sorry for what you're going through. It is awful. I hope you find the support you need here.

Ugh. I had another BFP this morning. :( The line was quite faint but I can't compare it to my last hpt because that was a red-dye FRER and this was a blue-dye store brand.

I'm still bleeding a lot too. Just feeling like I was offered a bit of hope and now am thrown back into the pits of despair. Feeling so discouraged.

It's possible I missed my first opportunity to TTC. FF thinks I'm 7 dpo, which would mean I O'ed on CD8 and totally missed it. Usually I O on CD17!!! :brat: :brat: :brat: Did anyone else O MUCH sooner than usual after their m/c??

Aw, that sucks. Is there any chance you dtd around when FF thought you o'ed?

Aw, that sucks. Is there any chance you dtd around when FF thought you o'ed?

Last :sex: was a few days earlier. Even if we did time it okay, I had an HSG test the day after O, so zero chance. :cry:

Edit: I should add that I'm still not convinced that was really O. First of all, I'm still getting pre-O type CM. Second, that would be a very low cover line for me. And finally, it WAS CD8, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Heck I'd bet you still have a chance. FF likes to give me crosshairs and take them away. Maybe that's what will happen with you

sorry for your loss mummy and starry. And I think this thread is right for you ladies. You aren't really wanting to wait, you just have to get thru this horrible ordeal before you can ttc. prayers for you both.

I really hope everyone can get their cycles straight..from what ive been told mc bleeding can be very different for everyone...i seriously have spotted or bled every week at one point since the miscarriage in october...and not i just have a lot of discharge, not normal discharge but like sort of pink tinged...so i know ive not had a normal period yet and it drivesme nuts...so i feel for you guys who are still bleeding and getting faint BFP's still from the pregnancy this is seriously taking so long for me...i do think it has to do with the mc happening after 12 weeks.
Pbl-ge, it does seem early to O but u never know...i will keep my FX'd for you!
Oh and I totally agree, this is much better than a regular ttc forum for me too...because you girls have been so great and supportive and I really feel that when I have to vent or ask a question, you gals really listen and are there for me!!! Its so lovely to have ladies to talk to who have been through such a devastating loss...

Hey pebble.fingers crissed that ur o is still to come.x

Sad day for me today.

So I decided to pick up hours at work for overtime today and my husband just texts me that his friends are prego due in July. They just started trying and got prego real fast.

Im really bummed. I feel like its never going to happen.

Its so easy for some people to get pregnant and here I am needles after needles and finally get prego and have a miscarriage. :(

:hugs::hugs: I really hope you get your rainbow soon.

pbl - I don't use FF but in the TTC forums I have seen it happen with others that the program will pick an ovulation date only to remove it later. Keep trying as you may still be in the hunt!

AFM - called 911 today as I had a huge bleed that just would not stop. It was as if someone forgot to turn the tap off all the way. I was freaking out. Fortunately, it did stop on its own after about 40ish minutes and I didn't need a D&C. And now I know my hcg is down 15. Almost there.

Oh starry so sorry for your rough day. Glad things are going okay. Ur Hcg is at 15 now?

Starry, how scary for you! That kind of stuff (excessive bleeding) is is terrifying to hear about my blood pressure would have been soaring! Thank God it stopped! I think its so much better when a womens body takes care of the miscarriage without needing DnC i was hoping i wouldnt need one..sometimes i wonder if i would have waited longer if my body would have done more on its own...my body just didnt react the right way i guess... well anyway its awesome news that hcg is at 15. Ive heard that after it reaches under 5 u can ovulate so good luck!!! Do you or will you use opk's or bbt to track??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->