Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

No, I found it on Pinterest. We have a nice walk in closet I would use. Just needs paint and shelves taken down so there's enough room. There's even a vent in the closet so it doesn't get stuffy. I'd put up a curtain and take down the door :thumbup:

Wish we had a walkin closet, i hate this place :haha: i can't wait to move! For sure come february we are outta here!

Ladies I need some advice...

Do you think it's possible to conceive if you dtd on a Thursday and were set to ov on a Sunday? Just feeling so off. Pinching cramps and super achey boobs. Didn't think nothing of it til today. :shrug:

Swimmers can live up to 5 or 6 days ;) So you definitely have a chance.

We def were not trying. I just can't shake the feeling.

Lol! DS was a surprise. And yes it would be great timing for a girl which is what we want :) and perfect edd for me to make her tons of adorable outfits :haha: guess we shall see. Would be very I guess ironic? Since we've been moving furniture and clearing out space in the house for when it does happen. We've had a burst of motivation out of nowhere.

Not feeling well at all ladies :sick: was going to grab a test while out but forgot :(

I went and bought a couple of cheap tests. Will take one here in a bit. Fx'd! :happydance:

DARLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: wow!!!! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you! I know you had a rough few months in the clinic, big congratulations! !!!!!!!

Just hoping its not another chemical :( here's another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 8
I can see it in both pictures! :thumbup:
:dust: :dust: sending tons of super sticky vibes your way!!

Hi our lo is 8 months, dh and I did say we would wait till he was nearly 2 but it took 24 cycles to conceive him, so a little worried it might take longer if at all. Even tho we agreed a second would be nice not a lots happening at the mo! Just so tired.

Hi tigerlilly :hi: i can relate to how you feel. It took dh and i 15months to conceive ds.
we started ntnp when ds was around 7/8months thinking it'll probably take awhile again. Suprisingly the first month we conceived.

So ya never know! Have you guys started ntnp/ttc #2?

Welcome! :flower:

Darlin thats awesome im so happy for you we will be due around the same time :) xxx

D1 feeling super skeptical :( trying not to get too excited. I was at first but now just stressed. Took another one. Still a line there but a lot more faint. I'm gonna get a free tomorrow I think. Ticker is wrong. I'm 12dpo af due fri/sat.

Hi tigerlilly :hi: i can relate to how you feel. It took dh and i 15months to conceive ds.
we started ntnp when ds was around 7/8months thinking it'll probably take awhile again. Suprisingly the first month we conceived.

So ya never know! Have you guys started ntnp/ttc #2?

Welcome! :flower:

:hi: tigerlilly

I started NTNP when my lo was 8 months.... I'm 4 months pregnant and have a nearly 1 year old :rofl: :thumbup: I don't know how true it is but I was told you're more fertile after giving birth. I know alot of people that have got pregnant before their lo is a year old so maybe there's some truth in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->