Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

How's everybody doing?

I weighed myself this morning and it was 211 lbs :dohh: i was actually kinda happy to see that..i really wanna keep it around 215 total.

I'm having lots of cramping and vagina pain...i'm thinking i might not go overdue this time.

Hi everyone, thought would pop in and say hello, good too see more girls getting their BFPs. We okish, baby's growth has slowed so could be here sooner than we wanted but will just have to see. I've only put 10lb on this pregnancy but am struggling to eat, but I now weigh about 225lb anyway, hoping to loose a lot before getting married next may, then more babies haha. How's everyone doing? Xx

We don't know!! So excited to find out now, I think it's a boy but I could be wrong lol. Think they may induce me at 37 weeks that's so close I'm quite scared now lol, xx

All is good here we found out 100% yesterday that we are having a boy so excited to finally have a definite answer!!!!
we went out and bought a few little things for the baby some long sleeved and short sleeved onsies as well as some socks and singlets.

wow not long for you both now!!! how exciting! I bet you both cant wait. I know I can and I still have a long way to go!

it is only another 10 weeks till we find out if we have the scheduled c section at 37-38 weeks I really hope not but am starting to feel more comfortable with the fact that it could be a possibility and that its ay be whats safe for baby and I.

Yah for boy!! Hunter will be very happy! Does he understand your having a baby? Stephen doesn't understand...too young.

As long as you and baby are safe thats all that matters :thumbup: but i'll cross my fingers and toes for you, you get your delivery!

I think he semi understands when I ask him where the baby is he lifts up my top and cuddles my belly and sometimes says baby but yeah I think the same to young to understand although my nephew was about 27 months when hunter was born and he fully understand but he was advanced and the talking and communicating area by that stage he could have a proper conversation with you. He was so cute when hunter was born he would cuddle him and kiss him on the head it was so cute.

Thanks Hun I will have my fx also!

So mick (dh) said that he wanted to choose this babies name because I chose hunters I am not 100% on it but if it grows a bit more on me bubs name with be Phoenix Landon Denman I love the name but I think because I didn't choose it it's gonna take some getting use to!

I tell stephen mama's having a baby and he continues to eat the tv remote lol :rofl:

Phoenix is a cute name....practice yelling them together lol :haha:

Not sure if you ladies have any experience with hemmorrhoids? I was sitting on the couch last night and got extreme sharp pain in in my rectal area. A lil while later a hemmorrhoid appeared. I thought they only came with bowels..

So last night and this morning my bum has been hurting. Walking, sitting.. i can feel it.....i read online this could mean baby dropped :shrug:

Did any of you get hemmorrhoids before labor?

I did :hi: Lol. 1 week before DD was born I got my first one ever :(. Doc said she was engaged around that time to.

Thanks essie! I wonder if that means labor is coming sooner than i think. I've never had one this bad before.

Sometimes they can stay engaged for a bit before labor starts but it's a sign that it's close. Pack your bags mom and get ready ;)

I didn't get them with hunter but yay if its a good sign I'm not to sure. Hunter was engaged for 4 and a half weeks :( they told we that he would come early and I bloody went 6 days over lol but your pretty close to the end now fx he shows up a little early for you.

Lol it always makes me laugh when you say yell them out together but it so works!

I forgot to say also hunter has been in his own bed for 2 weeks I think it is now and besides last night he has slept through the night for the past 4 days!!!!!! Omg it has been amazing I never thought I would see the day honestly.

That is awesome hunter is sttn and in his bed! Its my favorite part of the day when i can relax and catch up on my tv shows!

Stephen refuses to sleep anywhere but his bed lol...i guess thats a good thing. He will cry if i put him in our bed when he is sick or teething.

Logan too. He learned the hard way on vacation he better nap whenever he gets the chance even if he wasn't on his crib lol

I know it's been so nice not having to share the bed with him! I missed him the first week but now omg it's so good! I am not even waking up to pee because my sleep is not disturbed lol but I think them being in bed with you you actually disturb them more because if you roll over your arm might knock them or when I rolled over if he was cuddling me I would roll him over the top of me to take him with me so I would be disturbing him. He has not slept this good since he was 4 months old I have alot of things I will do differently this time but its like they say your first you makes all the mistakes to learn for the rest :)

Phoenix is really starting to grow on me now especially as I have told a few family members and I am trying to use his name as often as possible it is definitely making me feel super bonded with him but I wouldn't say anymore bonded than I was with hunter just in a different way I think.

I bought my ergo carrier today!! It was on sale and micks nanna gave us some money so I used that I can't wait to use it! Mick used it on hunter today but I can't fit it around my belly lol but can't wait to put little one in it!

Have you bought Zachary anything yet army? That is his name isn't it? Or are you not really going to buy anything because you already have it all?
I don't think I will buy to much but I want him to have a few of his own clothes especially for photos I don't want to look back and see the two boys in the same outfits from when they were younger I would really like them to be individuals. My style is quite different this time also I let to many people but me clique clothing and that is not me so hunter was in a lot of that. I had a look today at quite a few things but its just getting so expensive over here for baby clothes like a onesie in some places is $40!!! I just think that is ridiculous! I love next clothing so I think I will be buying from there website soon I bought a few things from there when I had hunter and they are such good quality.

Putting my little lady in her bed for the first time tonight. Tonight is going to be rough :haha: I am going to miss her being there beside me but honestly with the sleeping arrangements and the way DH works, we will never be able to conceive a 2nd :wacko:

It's so worth them being in their own rooms! I still have nights I miss him and want to go grab him tho :( we have a 1st floor master and I made DH move up to the guest room. He still has hope we will move back to our room :haha: He really doesn't understand I'm not joking when I say we will have to move and I'm not going back downstairs with LO upstairs :nope:I just can't imagine if there were a fire or something and I couldn't get to him because he was too far away :nope:

Kristie: yah ergo carrier!! I loooooovvveeeee my ergo! I wore it for like 4hrs with stephen and i felt no pain whatsoever. I actually wore it up to 1st tri with this pregnancy but then it wouldn't fit anymore. I don't think i'd use stephen in it anymore....he is way to heavy now and tall! That reminds me!!!!! I need to buy the infant insert for zachary!!! Thank you!!!!! I totally forgot about that!

Yep its Zachary. :D still torn on middle names. We need 2 middle names! :wacko: dh's family tradition!
I still need to buy a few things. Dh comes home today from the army so planning on doing some alone time shopping soon.
I feel the same way with zach. I don't want him to have just hand me downs from his brother, so i did buy a couple new outfits, but stephen had so many clothes that he never wore a lot of em.

I still need to get a sit and stand double stroller, i'm trying to find a deal on craigslist. Also i want to get a newborn rock and sleep bed for downstairs. Other than that i'm pretty well set.

I am excited to share my bed again with zach. I did miss sleeping next to stephen..but like you said, around 5months everytime dh or i moved in bed, it disrupted his sleep, we knew he needed his own space then. Dh took it kinda hard too...he loved cuddling with stephen.

Essie: are you ttc at the moment or just going with the flow :)

Darlin: i would feel the same way! I wouldnt want to be that far from my boys, especially when they are sooo young.

ladies i need some advice it seems since my thyroid meds have regulated my hormones its also made my cycles regular but there short like 22 days! could i still be ovulating?

ladies i need some advice it seems since my thyroid meds have regulated my hormones its also made my cycles regular but there short like 22 days! could i still be ovulating?

I've heard that is too short of a cycle :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->