Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Went and picked up a frer. I woke up so nauseous needing to eat something. Hopefully that's a good sign!

Darlin with this preg. I used ic's in the beginning ..they were horrible. I went from bfp to bfn constantly.
the lines were soo faint or non existant sometimes ...

The expensive frer had a nice clear line.

I hope so! Trying to wait until I'm done eating to poas lol I even held it before leaving for the store so I'm about to burst! :haha:

It's so funny cuz I was packing DH's breakfast and lunch yesterday and I was dying for one of the bagel sandwiches I made him. He didn't eat it this morning and I am in heaven! :cloud9: :haha:

Ya it starts early! The nausea and food hunger.
Ooo soo excited for you to test!!!!

OMG!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We finally did it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
It just keeps getting darker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Advice please ladies! Thought about how to tell DH. He always checks the mail before he comes inside. I was thinking of making an invitation with the edd, our hospital etc. on it. What do you think? I can't keep a secret so I have to tell immediately lol

Yay how exciting darlin!!!! Congrats! Isn't it funny when you stop trying it happens!!! I think the mail invite is a great idea very cute! I bet you are over the moon especially because of the thyroid issues you have been having!!
I hope the nausea eases for you though it's not a great thing at all!

Afm: I would just like to say I am completely fed up of all this sickness :( every night at about 10pm I get horrible morning sickness and I can't sleep! Not to mention the aggressive heartburn and the fact that I can't sleep at the moment anyway because dh has gone back home and I miss him like mad!
There is a really bad flu going round which hunter has caught and I have started to come down with it tonight so not looking forward to the next few days lol sorry for the rant just very tired emotional and well and truely over the sickness!
But on a better not a bought a few gorgeous outfits for bubs today some of the stores we so damn expensive I don't know how they can charge people $33 for a pair of leggings for a baby?????

Darlin how exciting to that dtd was spot on for a file! One if each would be perfect for you!!!

The nausea isn't debilitating so that's good. Not out of the woods yet. With everything that's going on ( not just hypothyroidism) I'm actually at a higher risk for Los into the 2nd tri. I will feel better once all is confirmed I and I get that first scan I think :) gotta cut out my caffeine too. Anything o help lower my risks.

Afm: I would just like to say I am completely fed up of all this sickness :( every night at about 10pm I get horrible morning sickness and I can't sleep! Not to mention the aggressive heartburn and the fact that I can't sleep at the moment anyway because dh has gone back home and I miss him like mad!
There is a really bad flu going round which hunter has caught and I have started to come down with it tonight so not looking forward to the next few days lol sorry for the rant just very tired emotional and well and truely over the sickness!
But on a better not a bought a few gorgeous outfits for bubs today some of the stores we so damn expensive I don't know how they can charge people $33 for a pair of leggings for a baby?????

Darlin how exciting to that dtd was spot on for a file! One if each would be perfect for you!!!

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well :( sleepless nights have started here too sadly. I don't remember being this sensitive so soon with DS :shrug:

One of each is exactly what we want so I'm hoping! :thumbup:

Yah!!!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: i'm so happy you got your bfp! And that's right, spot on for a girl!!!
I like the mail idea!! I'd throw it in an envelope and make it look non suspicious! :haha:

alot of us ladies in here are pregnant now from when i created this!...maybe create a new thread "the original ntnp girls now soon to be 2 under 2!" :haha:

:hugs: sorry kristie you're feeling miserable. Its no fun being pregnant and sick and running after a toddler!!!! Nice long showers always make me feel a lil better when i'm feeling crappy.

Hope you feel better soon!

:haha:

I was even gonna steal an old stamp off something and glue it on :haha: I want it to Be the least bit suspicious as possible. I can't wait for him to get home so I know when I can make my 1st appt :happydance:

Army the bump looks fab! Hoping not to gain too much this time and still do some light exercise.

I guess you won't need to worry about getting into shape now! I'm eating all the cake and donuts i can now because soon i'll forget what a donut tastes like :cry: lol
Hoping i lose 30lbs right after delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->