Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Awh congrats darlin!:happydance: hope you have a h&h 9 months
Wow Army, not long at all for you could be any day haha:winkwink:

afm: we aren't really trying this month, just going with the flow and bd'ing whenever we want. And tbh it feels nice. I feel like I was so stressed out the past couple of cycles and now finally we can just relax and enjoy eachother. I still have everything under my bathroom sink so maybe we will start up again next month:shrug: Im not even sure, we might just go back to ntnp, but anyway, welcome and goodluck to all you new ladies:flower:
sending :dust: to everyone and keeping my fx'd for you all.

Abii: ntnp is so much nicer than ttc in my opinion. Its nice not being so stressed with all that comes along with ttc.
:wacko:
wishing you happy going with the flow sex :sex: :dust: :D

Thanks ladies I hope I start feeling better soon also! But not long and it will all be over and I will get to have my little boy in my arms!
You are looking great army! Not long now for you at all how exciting!
Abii: we also were not trying the month I got my bfp lol it's how it has happened with both my pregnancies so who knows you might be in for a surprise!
So I've been getting my sewing on lately and here is a blanket I made baby
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/F1F27BAA-9A33-462A-B31A-C2DA1603FF80-1035-000000583CC3FA75_zps32ff56cf.jpg
I am so in love with it! I am going to make one for hunter also dh said I can't leave him out lol so off to buy some more material today.

Hi tigerlilly :hi: i can relate to how you feel. It took dh and i 15months to conceive ds.
we started ntnp when ds was around 7/8months thinking it'll probably take awhile again. Suprisingly the first month we conceived.

So ya never know! Have you guys started ntnp/ttc #2?

Welcome! :flower:

Hi everyone :flower: thank you for the lovely welcome :hugs:

We did decide to ttc from last month but only managed to dtd 3 times :blush: we're just so tired :dohh: AF only finished 6 days ago so not yet out this month Yet! Part of me wants to wait a few more months but the 40 yr old part is getting kinda loud right now. :dohh::haha: I don't know what waiting a few extra months is for or the reason really? losing weight perhaps, (not happening I might add) or the sil baby to arrive!!!! needing to move , the effects on lo???Congrats on all those lovely BFP's :happydance:

Was my test dark for 12dpo? Cuz it seems much darker than the others I'm seeing...

Are you using ic's? Don't let those fool you! Mine bounced from light to dark to light with those.
Your frer line was very nice and clear.

I stopped testing after my frer test.
Also your urine will be more diluted at certain times.

I just meant my frer. It seems super dark compared to others frers.mi don't have ic tests. Just one more frer but I honestly don't need it lol

mine was that dark at 11dpo so I think it is spot on but everyone is different with how quick there body double hcg.

Well feeling much better now I had a great catch up with a friend today who I have been friends with since I was 11 and her parents were there it was so nice. Its so strange to think 14 years ago we were making up dances showing her mum and friends when they would have people over and here I am with a almost 2 yr old and another on the way time just goes so fast! I feel awful for my friend though as her partner just left her after 9yrs and they were getting married next march and had just started trying for a baby and she is crushed the poor thing it must be hard knowing you have to start all over again at 27 :(

army how are you going? feeling over it yet?

Sad 9yrs! It's good having friends around when that happens and also meeting a new hunk never hurts ;)

I'm doing good. Lots of back throbbing that always starts up in the evening. Also had some bad cramping last night. My hemmorhoid is almost gone.

I have a checkup today finally. I haven't been since i was 36wks since dh was away and i didn't dare take LO with. Hopefully with them checking down there will stir things up :haha:
i do feel over it....this last month i've felt that way.
i want him to finally be here with us and start raising our 2boys. I am soooo done after this.no more babies for me.

Are you feeling over it yet? Getting close to 3rd tri!

How sad after 9 yrs :( we've been together almost 8 in February.

I'm so done after this one. We were actually already talking about birth control and even him getting a vasectomy. He wants to wait a little longer on that just in case though.

I think I may try for a third like 3 or 4 yrs from now if we don't get a girl. That was always the plan.

I hope you get a girl! With how early you dtd before O i'd be shocked if it was a boy. But i guess ya never know!
do you guys have names picked out?

Thanks for the positive thoughts ladies but I know we didn't bd enough, Im just sure of it so we are planning for next cycle and decided to go full force for one more cycle. I am going to buy my bbt today since I am somewhere in my tww(havent been charting or anything so idk what dpo I am:wacko:) and will start temping on cd1. If we dont get it next month we will go back to ntnp and just let it happen when it happens.
Goodluck to the ladies still in the running, keeping my fx'd:flower: I am seeing alot of bfps lately so our time is coming soon:hugs:

Congratulations Darlin!

My FRER at 10 dpo was mega dark with my daughter, lots darker than your one there, so don't panic ;) My one this time round was no where near as dark

Mrs. Do you know what you're having this time?

Nvm just looked at your ticker :haha: though you were further along :dohh:

I hope you get a girl! With how early you dtd before O i'd be shocked if it was a boy. But i guess ya never know!
do you guys have names picked out?

I hope so too! :happydance:

Hailey Mae for a girl

Connor Levi for a boy :thumbup:

Just put them together for you...

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1377286211047_zps355106b1.jpg

Be nice if it was gender related :haha:

I was thinking the same thing! :haha: what if the 1st was so dark just because it was a girl?

Check this : https://scienceblog.com/community/older/2002/F/20022297.html

Be interesting to see the result in 10 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->