Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I wish food wasn't so gross :( I'm dying to eat and enjoy it but its just not happening :cry:

I bought a cake design for LO's 1st bday on there. Thats all. So not very familiar with the site.

Redrose how are you doing lately? :)
D1 hows the pregnancy going? Still feeling sick?

Hii yeah im not to bad ive just been diagnosed with bilary colic so I habe to get my gallbladder removed. So thats making me feel quite unwell also. Im also getting quite alot of anxiety aboit how im going to cope with 2. Im so exhausted now I can imagin how it will be when his one is here. Im quite scared and I hate to say it but feel like I should have waited :(

D1 your 1st trimester is always the worst! We are not getting along because ik need to sleep so much and it makes DH mad. I think the pregnancy will be much harder on us than having them here together. :hugs:

Oh really my hubby doesnt mind me sleeping lots I go to bed real early and nap in the weekends whild he can look after max. I just bring a matteress out into the lounge. Im just sick of being sick I cant wait for it to be over well the first tri anyway. Providing I dont get it longer this time

This was such a mistake ladies :cry: he told me he doesn't want this baby and I need to take care of the kids and house on my own, he's not helping.

D1: sorry to hear about the gallbladder :hugs: i hope you feel better soon! And i know what you mean about the anxiety with having 2. I have good days and bad days where i think whhat the hell did we do. But when you think about the big picture and seeing the 2 grow and play together, i know eventually it'll be all worth it. They'll have each other to entertain for hours and hours.

Darlin. :hugs: so sorry dh isn't being supportive right now. Maybe he had a bad day? I know we all have our moments when we say things we don't mean, just stressed out :wacko:

Darlin my hubby was the exact same we almost broke up over it. He will come around my hubby is happyier than I am about the whole thing. Jens told me to have a termination I no jow your fewling hugs ro you xxx

D1: sorry about the gallbladder that must not be nice! Hopefully it doesn't affect you to much during the pregnancy. As for the anxiety completely normal especially while you are feeling sick! I had severe anxiety for the first 16-17 weeks where I thought are we doing the right thing can I even cope with how tired I already was I had numerous breakdowns with if I'm tired now I'm going to be even worse when baby gets here and hunters not sleeping through the night how will I do it but it does get better I don't really have any of those thoughts now and hunter is still not sleeping through the night! He is sleeping better but not right through.

Darlin: so sorry about dh it must be hard to hear him say that! I'm sure he will come around, it can be a big shock sometimes! I was the one unsure when we found out and my husband was the excited one so it was hard for him hearing me say are we doing the right thing and so on but it got easier as time went on. You will be ok and so will dh it just may need some time to adjust to the thought.

Afm: I can see my belly moving around with little pheonix jumping and kicking around its so lovely!
We had such a nice day today we went to a miniature railway with a whole heap of different mini trains you could ride on hunter loved it! We then went off to the movies where they had a special viewing of the original jungle book, it was my first time at the movies since I was pregnant with hunter and his first time ever at the movies it was great! He was knackered slept for 3 hours when we got home lol. Only 2 more weeks here and then off back home I can't wait I hate being away from home for so long but it is really nice to have things to do with hunter as we don't have anything back home living in such a small town.

D1 and darlin are you finding out what your having?

heya ladies all slow here at the moment, my opks are mis behaving and i dunno if or when im ovulating and its just so annoying! bloods next friday to confirm if im ovulating! if not i get moved onto a fertility clinic which will take over, ive been cramps and ewcm the past two days and my opk was positive yesterday just about and today barely a second line so i dunno.. i used pre seed last night and will hopefully dtd tonight too but i think after this im gonna ditch the opk and just relax and enjoy life with my hubby and let the fertility clinic take over lol

He thinks I've ruined our lives. He says there's no way we can handle 2 at the same time and began to tell how horrible of a person, wife and mother I am already with just one. He didn't come to bed last night, he slept downstairs. He's never done that. He didn't help with LO at all even tho he had the baby monitor. He wa on the couch but when we came down this mining he was gone. I think he's in the downstairs room because his pillows are gone.

Aw Hun I am so sorry you are going through this. It must be very hard! I truely hope he comes around for you! What was his thoughts of trying before? We're you mutual on the subject it's strange how off he has acted about it and definitely not easy for you whilst already pregnant and hormonal.i hope he comes around soon :(

His answer was different every month. I do wonder if he was hoping I'd miscarry because this all started when I showed him the other test and explained its good that its getting darker.

I know when we had completely decided to wait and I decided I really wasn't ready for another it was alot to swallow that I was actually pregnant. I forced myself to be happy but it made it worse I was actually quite miserable because I had it 100% set in my head it would just be hunter for a while so the thought of another was not a nice feeling but as I said when I got to second tri it all went away. Maybe just try and not talk about it with him and just get on with things and when you have that first scan he may change his mind I know it changed my mind about how I felt when he was squirming around it made my heart melt and all negative thoughts were gone. I truely hope he comes around for you because it must be a very hard situation :(

heya ladies all slow here at the moment, my opks are mis behaving and i dunno if or when im ovulating and its just so annoying! bloods next friday to confirm if im ovulating! if not i get moved onto a fertility clinic which will take over, ive been cramps and ewcm the past two days and my opk was positive yesterday just about and today barely a second line so i dunno.. i used pre seed last night and will hopefully dtd tonight too but i think after this im gonna ditch the opk and just relax and enjoy life with my hubby and let the fertility clinic take over lol

You also had an almost positive around cd3-4 i thought?

Ya let the docs take over :thumbup: just relax and enjoy dtd :D

Hope things are better darlin :hugs: i reallly hope he came around for you. We're here for ya :hugs:

Things are doing better. Ugh.. 630 am DS is still in bed but I am wide awake. This is soo not fair :cry:

yeah i did i wonder if i ovulated early like cd 5-6 but im not sure.. we bd cd 4&5 &9 and most likely tonight ive ov pains at the moment :shrug: so we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->