Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Good luck red rose :thumbup:

So I have decided I will for sure be buying one of these!

https://www.babybeminematernity.com/Baby-Be-Mine-Maternity-Hopsital-Delivery-Gowns-p/f101.htm

As that's a bit cute darlin is it just like a hospital gown only with a pattern?

Yes, but it snaps up the back rather than ties for more coverage and its made to fit better. Here they always give you a gown fit for a sumo wrestler. The shoulder never stay up and the backs never tie well enough to cover your rear. This would be great for during labor when you want to move about or have visitors and don't want them to see too much. Hospital gowns are so uncomfortable I think.

Wow Army! congrats on hitting 39 week mark:thumbup: it wont be long now. How are you feeling? are you getting nervous at all?

Darlin Im sorry to hear about what happened with dh, once he see's the lo Im sure he will be more supportive, how has it been going? and that gown is cute! yeah those hospital gowns were really uncomfortable for me too so maybe Ill get one when the time comes:winkwink::haha:

And Kirstie congrats on almost hitting 25 weeks mark:flower: did you have a bp I cant remember?

Afm, absoultely nothing lol. Im just waiting for af now to move onto next cycle. Im having some cramps but I had them last cycle too so Im not too sure whats up with that:shrug:
Hope everyone is doing well:hugs2:

Thanks abii! I'm feeling really good actually! :( i wish i felt shittier lol. :haha: don't feel like i am any where near labor time.
i am starting to feel nervous. Last night while laying in bed, i thought to myself my days of sleeping through the night are almost over :cry:
and also i've been a sahm for so long, those days are almost over too:( i need to get a part time job asap once LO is born to help finances.

lots of dust for next cycle if af comes :dust: whats your strategy for next cycle?

Thanks abii! I'm feeling really good actually! :( i wish i felt shittier lol. :haha: don't feel like i am any where near labor time.
i am starting to feel nervous. Last night while laying in bed, i thought to myself my days of sleeping through the night are almost over :cry:
and also i've been a sahm for so long, those days are almost over too:( i need to get a part time job asap once LO is born to help finances.

lots of dust for next cycle if af comes :dust: whats your strategy for next cycle?
Lol awh, at least your last tri is going smooth:thumbup: mine sucked! completley sucked lol, my uterus just never stopped hurting so I was always limping around along with my back and my boobs, and to top it off I got a bad cold right before I went into labor with her lol it was just all bad, but I cant wait for it to happen again:winkwink::dohh:
Awh yeah, that is kind of sucky but at least you have a few weeks before you have to start looking for work, let yourself heal and take your time. You should definitely wait until your at least 4-6 weeks pp(or until you feel you are able to handle it) do you think your going to be overdue?
And thanks hun:hugs: I'm pretty sure she will which is why I bought my bbt but who knows lol. Next cycle we go full force and try but if we dont get it we will go back to ntnp. I will use bbt, opks, pre-seed, softcups and maybe my clearblue monitor but since Ill be using opks and bbt I might just save myself from the stress and not use it lol:dohh:

more cramps and tons of creamy ewcm!! :shrug: neg opk today though. since starting my job ive lost 22 lbs! so im hoping that weight shift will boost my fertility abit! lol if i dont concieve this cycle, then next cycle id be due around jamies 2nd birthday! same ish due date i bet!

i love the gown but here we dont wear what the docs give u unless u have surgery, i brought in a cheap nighty which i gave birth in, then changed into my maternity pj's which were a handy black in colour!

Uh oh redrose! I'm so glad I get a break between birthdays even if its barely 2 months :haha:

im hoping this cycle works because then id have at least 4 weeks before jamie's birthday! lol

more cramps and tons of creamy ewcm!! :shrug: neg opk today though. since starting my job ive lost 22 lbs! so im hoping that weight shift will boost my fertility abit! lol if i dont concieve this cycle, then next cycle id be due around jamies 2nd birthday! same ish due date i bet!

i love the gown but here we dont wear what the docs give u unless u have surgery, i brought in a cheap nighty which i gave birth in, then changed into my maternity pj's which were a handy black in colour!

Forgot to mention... I was supposed to wear my own nightgown last time but even the the midwife said ok the nurses at the hospital woldn't let me:dohh:

Lol awh, at least your last tri is going smooth:thumbup: mine sucked! completley sucked lol, my uterus just never stopped hurting so I was always limping around along with my back and my boobs, and to top it off I got a bad cold right before I went into labor with her lol it was just all bad, but I cant wait for it to happen again:winkwink::dohh:
Awh yeah, that is kind of sucky but at least you have a few weeks before you have to start looking for work, let yourself heal and take your time. You should definitely wait until your at least 4-6 weeks pp(or until you feel you are able to handle it) do you think your going to be overdue?
And thanks hun:hugs: I'm pretty sure she will which is why I bought my bbt but who knows lol. Next cycle we go full force and try but if we dont get it we will go back to ntnp. I will use bbt, opks, pre-seed, softcups and maybe my clearblue monitor but since Ill be using opks and bbt I might just save myself from the stress and not use it lol:dohh:

Aww your 3rd tri sounds miserable. But i know what you mean., you do miss it and can't wait to go through it again! :D

I am pretty sure i'll go over again..probably the same. A couple days over. I did start trying to evict the baby. I bounced on a ball and did some power walking.

Ya i'd probably skip the clear blue if you're doing the opks already. Sounds like a good plan of attack though!

I didn't care about wearing the hospital gowns no one was going to see me in it and I wasn't in it long enough to care lol. About an hour after labor I had a shower and got dressed in my own clothes anyway.

Abii: what do you mean by no? Birth plan lol I'm not to sure what that stands for.

Afm: I think I am getting sick. For some reason everyone I have been catching up with has had sick kids and not told me! Yesterday the friend I caught up with her kid has croop I am sooooo angry! My sister also didn't tell me her son had conjunctivitis and the flu and hunter got sick. I don't understand those kinds of things I never ever take my child out when he is sick and if I think he is getting sick I always make sure I tell who ever I am catching up with that either I prefer not to go or that it's up to them and what they are comfortable with it just really infuriates me how inconsiderate people are.
I have had a bad fever all night and this morning so not a good sign :(
Other than that I am feeling pretty good ms is pretty much gone I only have probably 1 bad day for the whole week. My belly is growing at what feels like a rapid rate! But I have been eating so bad since I've been here so as of today I am straightening that up! Only another week and I get to see my husband again thank god I can't wait I have missed him so much! And so has hunter.

Army: omg not long at all now! How exciting I can't believe he is almost here! Hopefully you don't go over but if you do all that matters is he arrives safely and you are well! It's good that your not feeling crappy. I felt great when I had hunter even though I was 6 days over due people kept asking me I bet your over it I bet you are so uncomfortable but other than the day before I had him I felt great!

Darlin: how's everything going with dh? I saw your thread on the pregnancy club and just wish I could reach over there and give you a big hug!

Red rose: fx for this cycle!! My due date is only 4 days before hunters birthday which really sucks :( I got my bfp a day apart in dates lol I wish there birthdays were further apart but oh well it happens I guess.

Kristie we had a room full and constant visitors last time :haha: and that was csection! I hope you feel better!

Army I can't believe you're so close! It flew by!

Things are better. We've been talking about the upcoming appt and decorating the nursery (we decided to move back downstairs). We have a sitter for Friday and we are going to go celebrate (how idk yet lol). With not being able to drink and being turned off from food makes it harder to decide. I already need a new bra or two :dohh:

Midwife is giving us a free consultation since they switched hospitals and practices (it's actually closer). Still the two out of three I used but a different physician and 3rd midwife. Any thoughts on things I should ask? I've got basics about their policies and vac restrictions being the same but that is it. I need help coming up with some things I may not have thought of.

kristie: how rude i agree! I never take ds out around others when he is sick. And i stay away from family/friends when they are sick. Hope you guys feel better soon. Seems like you are all sick alot!
yah to seeing dh soon! I bet hunter can't wait too! Stephen hates when dh leaves now ever since he left for those 2wks.

Glad to hear things are better darlin.:thumbup:

Afm started having contractions tonight!! Lasted about 2hrs. It was irregular though. It went from 5min to 15min to 20min ,20min then stopped :( but who knows maybe soon!

Uh oh army! Might not be too much longer! :happydance:

I find this time around I am much more excited about having baby and bringing them home. Last time I was so focused on my pregnancy because it. Was so new.

Darlin: yeah I may have been a bit more concious if there was lots of people in and out. I had the one midwife and that's it and she gave me loads of space which I loved!

Army: I think we have been sick so much lately because of the weather changing from hot to cold constantly and people always bringing there kids around us and not informing us of there illness :(
Yay to contractions hopefully its a good sign! I remember the day before I went into labor I had contractions for a few hours at like 10 minutes apart it was my sisters birthday I went home thinking it was time and then they just stopped such a tease!!!!

Yeah hunter will be so excited!!! He has kinda settled down but when mick first left for the first week he would stand at the window for ages and just call out daddy for ages!

Kristie: I don't know how you ladies do it without your OH. He was with me at all of my appts, scans and hospital visits. He was unemployed temporarily though after being laid off. He prob wont be able to be this time :cry: hope everyone cooperates well. I'd love to have someone one stay and help the first few wks but we won't have a guest room anymore :(

We only had help for the first week and then we went home and I think mick went back to work after a few days but it wasn't bad. I actually prefer it on my own to get a handle of things and bond with baby and get comfortable with me and him as that's how it would be for me as my husband works so much. This time I will be around people for a whole month and I am really really not looking forward to it at all unless I have a c section then I won't mind so much because I will need the help but if I don't havr a c I know I will get really frustrated easily as I like my space.

A month would drive me nuts! :wacko: we just had help really on the weekends or occasionally once on. While the in laws would come and let us bond and sleep while they helped with the house. I think a straight week even would be too much :haha:

I actually didn't need too much help after my section the first time but if I need another idk how I will get DS in and out of bed etc.

Have you had one before?

Aww your 3rd tri sounds miserable. But i know what you mean., you do miss it and can't wait to go through it again! :D

I am pretty sure i'll go over again..probably the same. A couple days over. I did start trying to evict the baby. I bounced on a ball and did some power walking.

Ya i'd probably skip the clear blue if you're doing the opks already. Sounds like a good plan of attack though!
Yeah I walked and bounced on a ball too with dd haha, the night we had sex after not doing it for like a week, bam I went into labor:haha:
And yes hopefully it works, thank you:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->