Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I didn't care about wearing the hospital gowns no one was going to see me in it and I wasn't in it long enough to care lol. About an hour after labor I had a shower and got dressed in my own clothes anyway.

Abii: what do you mean by no? Birth plan lol I'm not to sure what that stands for.

Afm: I think I am getting sick. For some reason everyone I have been catching up with has had sick kids and not told me! Yesterday the friend I caught up with her kid has croop I am sooooo angry! My sister also didn't tell me her son had conjunctivitis and the flu and hunter got sick. I don't understand those kinds of things I never ever take my child out when he is sick and if I think he is getting sick I always make sure I tell who ever I am catching up with that either I prefer not to go or that it's up to them and what they are comfortable with it just really infuriates me how inconsiderate people are.
I have had a bad fever all night and this morning so not a good sign :(
Other than that I am feeling pretty good ms is pretty much gone I only have probably 1 bad day for the whole week. My belly is growing at what feels like a rapid rate! But I have been eating so bad since I've been here so as of today I am straightening that up! Only another week and I get to see my husband again thank god I can't wait I have missed him so much! And so has hunter.

Army: omg not long at all now! How exciting I can't believe he is almost here! Hopefully you don't go over but if you do all that matters is he arrives safely and you are well! It's good that your not feeling crappy. I felt great when I had hunter even though I was 6 days over due people kept asking me I bet your over it I bet you are so uncomfortable but other than the day before I had him I felt great!

Darlin: how's everything going with dh? I saw your thread on the pregnancy club and just wish I could reach over there and give you a big hug!

Red rose: fx for this cycle!! My due date is only 4 days before hunters birthday which really sucks :( I got my bfp a day apart in dates lol I wish there birthdays were further apart but oh well it happens I guess.
yes it stands for birth plan:haha: sorry should of mentioned that:blush:

Darlin: no I haven't had one but because of my low lying placenta I may have to have one. I find out at 32 weeks if its moved up or not.
Yeah a week was well and truely enough for me lol. I have spoken to dh and said if I don't have the sections I want to come home after a week I don't want to stay for a month and he is fine with it thank god!!!!! But if I have the section it will be really nice to have people here to help as I won't be able to pick up hunter at all for a whole and it will be good to help with washing and things.

Abii: I had one with hunter but it never even made it out of my bag lol. I couldn't sit still I had to walk my whole labor otherwise the pain was to much and that was not in my plan i wanted a water birth. This time I may have to have a c section because of a low lying placenta which I have a scan at 32 weeks to find out so fx it has moved up. If it has moved up and I get to go natural again I will have the same kind of plan for labor I think. I had relaxation music playing and I used some hypno birthing techniques with my sister and husband as my birth partners. I will also put down that I want the option to use a bath if I can and no drugs again apart from gas and air and no epesiotomy I want to tear and just straight skin to skin and breastfeed when born straight away but I am pretty easy to let it pan out the way it wants because it may be a completely different labor this time and I may just want to lay on the bed but I hope not I liked being active

I was supposed to have a water birth too. I wanted to this time but you aren't allowed with vac here because you have to be monitored and the equipment isn't waterproof. Idk if I can go natural like I wanted without the water. We don't have gas and air here so I was really counting on the water last time. Should be interesting because I never even went into labor last time I have no clue what to expect :haha:

I got to about 6-7cm without gas and air but needed it for that last bit. I kinda wish I didn't at the same time because it smacked me out and me feel less in control. It is pretty painful but the best advice I have is to try and stay in control as much as possible. The minute you start to lose control and really let the pain take over is when it gets bad! I was so glad I had my sister there she was so stern whenever I started to lose control and would snap me back into reality and help me get on top if the pain again and back in control. Everything would fall apart and hurt more when I lost control so that is a huge thing I will focus on this time. I think if we have been fling it for thousands of years before pain meds were invented we can do it but at the same time when that pain gets to the end I was willing to take anything lol but I was to far and am glad I was up and about straight away it was great. I Ryan don't want the c but am very accepting if its the safest thing but I would like to do it natural again. I hope you get your vbac it would be nice for you to experience. Do you know if your allowed one yet or haven't been assessed for it yet?

I was told last December I am a perfect candidate for vbac because the absolute only reason I had one is DS was breech. I have bad anxiety so I think gas and air would be lovely to get me through. My midwives offer an epi at any time. When I asked about it they told me they just had a woman who got one after she had started pushing. They are very accommodating which I love. Although they do encourage you to keep going without after a certain point they won't deny you if you feel you can't keep going without one.

Over here you can't have one after 8cm unless its prolonged labor. I was 8 when I asked but hunter was born 14 minutes later lol. That's good about the vbac! How's dh going with everything now?

Think i'll be popping very soon. I had an active night of contractions. I was in pain from 10pm until midnight. And then 4am-7am contractions were 6-10min apart.
still having contractions but not as intense or as close together

Ooooo yay I hope this is it for you! I will be up all night now I think. Poor hunter has a raging temp snot galore and vomitting :( I hate seeing him so sick

omg army i hope this is it!!!

as for me big update! i think this could be it ladies.. but im scared to believe it.. basically me and dh only bd 3 times this cycle but i got positive opks twice so im not sure when i ovulated but last night lo woke me around 1 and when i woke my boobs felt .. tight its hard to explain but you know when your bf and youve gone too long between feed and your boobs get so swollen and full of milk well ive been dry since jamie was 12 weeks and since last night they have been big and mega swollen and achey! i dont remember them being this swollen with jamie :/ ive also had on and off sickness and heartburn! ive no idea how many dpo i am... im super nervous to get my hopes up but do any of u ladies remember getting swollen boobs in the tww?

Yep me!!! My boobs were killing and tingly! And in first tri it kept feeling like my milk was going to come in! I really hope this is a good sign for you and you get your bfp! Do you know when af is suppose to be due?

Achey boobs and early af cramps were my signs again with this pregnancy. We only Dtd ONCE!! :haha: good luck! Buy a test! :test:

af is not due until sept 6th but i think i ovulated around the 21st i think, i took a ic this morning thought it was neg came back to see a faint line but i wouldnt trust it, its prob a evap! my boobs arents that sore u know, just sensitive, only sore if i lean against something, but they are very full, and big looking lol and it cant be because ive put weight on because ive lost 22lbs over the last month :D so if anything they should be getting smaller? also certain smells i was addicted to while preg with jamie caught my attention today! i just dont wanna get my hopes up! im gonna use another ic tomorrow!

oh i forgot to mention i used pre seed this cycle i read it helps keep spermies alive longer so like for 4-5 days

Hopefully it wasn't just an Evap but I am like you ic's are the worst for Evaps. Hopefully tomorrows test shows you something. If you o'ed on the 21st then you would only be 7-8dpo yeah? I would maybe give it another 2 days to test but in saying that some people get nice lines at 9dpo

Yah redrose! :dust: i hope this is a bfp for you!
with those ic's i had the same thing, neg right away but then like 10min later i saw a faint line. Then when i used an frer it was pos. right away.

Yeah I much prefer frer so much more reliable but so damn expensive when you can't help but keep testing lol.

How are you feeling army? No baby yet I see!!

I still can't believe how quick it's gone Army! :wacko: I can't believe we've all been following this thread that long either! :haha:

I seriously just broke out the deep fryer for late night French fries... I've lost it!

HAHAHAHA that great darling! I did a big no no and had a chocolate sundae but I have had a terrible day hunter has either had a reaction to his immunisations or he is really sick temps all night and all day but he is finally asleep. If he wakes soon I will have to take him to drs I haven't seen him this sick in a long time :(

redrose did you test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->