Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

yeah i did.. again simiar line bit more see able but still very faint! and it took ages to show but sayign that the same company i used for my opks and it took 30 mins for them to be fully finished! no joke so i dunno what these tests r like, ive 40 tests so im gonna test every day lol i cant help myself!
i also had my bloods done to check if i ovulated!

You should post a pic for us hehe.. Hopefully it is a bfp. Do they do hcg as well as progesterone for the ovulation bloods? What cd are you on?

ill try get a pic but i doubt id get the line in, im so tired too i cant keep my eyes open lol

Yeah time has flown by! We've shared a lot of experiences together on this thread, its really nice:)

Well after that night of contractions i thought for sure it would be another night of contractions. I only had 1 that woke me up in pain and that was it!
hubby is happy though, we are going to buy an suv today so he doesn't want baby to come yet.
I was really hoping for an august baby tho :( just thought it'd be nicer to have your bday in the summer then in sept. When school starts. Oh well!

I can't believe how far along you are kristie! It seemed to fly by with you also!
With my first preg. It seemed like time just stood still, i felt pregnant forever. This one has gone so much quicker.

Hope you all have a fab weekend! :D

Poor buddy :( hope he feels better.

Tonight is date night and I need to do some more cleaning before my sister comes over. I'm so exhausted I don't want to go I just want to stay home and go to bed early :dohh:

I know it's almost been a year since we all started talking! We have shared many first birthdays, pregnancy's and sadly a few losses its been a hectic year for all I think!
Army I can't believe how fast it's going either I felt as though I was pregnant forever last time also but I suppose it's because you don't have a child already where as this time it's hard to find time to focus on being pregnant.

What do you think ladies? Could be cute with a bump right? Found fabric at the thrift store for $2 shirt at Walmart for $9. I made a maxi skirt with the fabric.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks. To be honest I don't wear them because I get embarrassed someone will notice and point out how dumb I look :blush:

oh I think they look great well the ones you have put pics up of. If I could make my own clothes I would for sure! I always sew my own costumes for parties and things I think I have only ever bought 2 costumes one for a friends 21st and the one for hunters bday and my costumes are always the best when I have made them lol. In fact I actually got best dressed at a party one year with a costume I made. I wouldn't be embarrassed hun who cares what other people think.

I can't wait to make costumes this yr! A group of us are going as wreck it wralph characters. Dh will be wralp, I will be taffyta, my friend is going to be glitch and her bf is going to be fix it Felix :) can't wait! This is Taffyta

https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130122170429/disney/images/f/fb/Taffytadisneyicon.jpg

I haven't seen that movie well the whole thing lol. I might watch it tonight. That will be exciting and fun for you guys!

We've only seen it once. Ugh. DH is working overtime today and DS has been up for an hr already :( it's 6:47 here.

They always seen to sleep the worst when dh has to do overtime or is not going to be home hey! I can't believe hunter slept till 11:30 today from his sleep last night!!! Poor kid must have really needed it, I was even more surprised that he also had a 3.5hr nap as well this afternoon I have a feeling he is not going to sleep tonight!!

He's been doing so good lately. Between sleeping later and then just playing in his crib after he does I've been getting to sleep til 9 this week. Logan would. Never sleep until 1130! Lol but he naps good. Usually at least 2 diff 1.5hr naps with an additional cat nap or two and always in bed by 8.

Gosh no hunter would never sleep till that time either we are never out of beds yet than 7:30 I think it was just him being sick I was so surprised when the time kept clicking over. And he never even usually naps for that long it's mostly a max of 2hrs. It's 10:35pm here and he has only just fallen asleep I would say because of all the sleep today but I will be getting him at normal time tomorrow to get bak to normal hopefully.

It's going to be great weather tomorrow so we are going to make up a picnic and have lunch outside on the grass my mil has a huge backyard so it will be nice for hunter to play around if he is feeling better.
How is everything going with dh? Do you feel as though he is coming around now after the initial shock? How did date night go?

Red rosé: have you tested again? Lol I am on the edge of my seat over here!!

Army: has this baby made an appearance yet?

Has anyone else received a private message from someone on here saying they don't like bnb and they find it really unsupportive so you should pop on over to our new parenting and pregnancy forum that we have just made and bring along any friends?
I love bnb and find it very supportive! I think that there are a few people here and there that just say things very out of line but I just choose to ignore it and move on 95% off what I have read or received has been supportive very strange I think.

Gosh no hunter would never sleep till that time either we are never out of beds yet than 7:30 I think it was just him being sick I was so surprised when the time kept clicking over. And he never even usually naps for that long it's mostly a max of 2hrs. It's 10:35pm here and he has only just fallen asleep I would say because of all the sleep today but I will be getting him at normal time tomorrow to get bak to normal hopefully.

It's going to be great weather tomorrow so we are going to make up a picnic and have lunch outside on the grass my mil has a huge backyard so it will be nice for hunter to play around if he is feeling better.
How is everything going with dh? Do you feel as though he is coming around now after the initial shock? How did date night go?

Red rosé: have you tested again? Lol I am on the edge of my seat over here!!

Army: has this baby made an appearance yet?

Has anyone else received a private message from someone on here saying they don't like bnb and they find it really unsupportive so you should pop on over to our new parenting and pregnancy forum that we have just made and bring along any friends?
I love bnb and find it very supportive! I think that there are a few people here and there that just say things very out of line but I just choose to ignore it and move on 95% off what I have read or received has been supportive very strange I think.

Dh is doing much better. Date night went great actually. We talked about the chances of twins :haha: they run in my side of the family and my generation hasn't had a set yet.

I'm actually quite a bit bummed. I get updates from my midwives fb page and I keep seeing waterbirth posts :cry: I'm devastated I didn't get to with DS and can't with my vbac. I wanted to so bad. Like its seriously causing me some heart ache :cry:

Very cute outfit darlin :thumbup: i have something i bought similiar to that to wear along with my bump :)
:hugs: sorry about not getting a waterbirth. Hopefully you can at least have a vbac :)

Kristie: no baby yet :nope: and no night contractions anymore! I feel soooo cheated!
but i know it will be any day now...i hope! I'd hate to go to 42wks!!! I do think he will show up soon....i've been getting lots of pains way down low.

I haven't had any messages like that from anyone. Its probably someone trying to create their own version of bnb to make money or something. But i love bnb too!

Redrose: on the edge of my seat here too!!!!!

Abii: did af make an appearance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->