Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Very cute outfit darlin :thumbup: i have something i bought similiar to that to wear along with my bump :)
:hugs: sorry about not getting a waterbirth. Hopefully you can at least have a vbac :)

Kristie: no baby yet :nope: and no night contractions anymore! I feel soooo cheated!
but i know it will be any day now...i hope! I'd hate to go to 42wks!!! I do think he will show up soon....i've been getting lots of pains way down low.

I haven't had any messages like that from anyone. Its probably someone trying to create their own version of bnb to make money or something. But i love bnb too!

Redrose: on the edge of my seat here too!!!!!

Abii: did af make an appearance?
No not yet, but af isn't due until the 4th so just the waiting game now. My back is hurting which is a sign it will be here soon and Im starting to get the small cramps I usually get before it arrives so af will probably be right on time or maybe a day early. Im pretty worried that I wont get my bbt in time:nope: I really wanted to use it and wont I have to wait until a new cycle if I dont start on cd1?:wacko:
Well if thats the case, we will bd every 2 days until I get into my fertile period then we will move to every other day and then when my supposed ov comes around we will bd everyday from the day before until the day after and maybe one more day just to be sure using pre-seed and softcups during fertile days and ov days.
Hopefully your bub comes soon:flower: I went into false labor so many times with Zoai I thought for sure the hospital I delieverd at was tired of seeing me lol:dohh:

Darlin, I love that dress, soo cute:thumbup: I wish I could make my own clothing haha. Sorry to hear about the waterbirth, I also wanted one with my daughter so I know how it feels. I always wonder what would of been different and if I would of been more calm and stuff if I would of done it in a labor pool at home or even a birting center where I can be more active during labor. I hope you get to have your vbac though:flower: and your halloween costume idea sounds very cute haha. I havent figured out what me or Zo will be this year lol, Im so bad with it, I usually wait until last minute:dohh:

Kirstie, A picnic sounds amazing right now, If only my dh didn't have such sparatic work schedules, because its also a very nice day here today. Hope you had a fun time:thumbup: and no I dont believe I got that message, but they are probably just trying to make money like Army said.

Redrose, Im with everyone else:haha: keeping my fx'd for your bfp hun

Darlin: sorry you are so disaapointed about not being able to have a water birth but like army said hopefully you can have your vbac at least! Wow twins that would be crazy!!!!! I couldn't deal with twins personally lol I mean obviously if it happened I would have to but the thought of it made me feel so anxious before I saw the one baby.

Army: I'm sure he will show his face soon! That would not be nice to go the full 2 weeks over 6 days was a long enough wait past my due date.

Redrose: what's going on lol I hope it's a bfp that has caused your absence!!

Abi: I never temped during af I didn't like the mess lol as I did it vaginally I would just temp on cd1 and that's it but that was only to see the drop in temp for af so I don't think it will be to bad if you chart half way through af or on the last day of af. Yeah my dh works crazy hours also we are actually out of town without him which sucks because its Father's Day today :( but I stay with his family when we come to Melbourne so I will be having the picnic with his family which will be nice. I actually have a pair f shorts on which feels strange after being so cold here for the last 3 weeks.
I'm not looking forward to going home though its a good 12c hotter there than it is here :(

So, we went back to stay the night at Bret's parents this weekend and of course we spilled the beans! :haha: I just couldn't keep it a secret! :dohh: But only his parent know and I don't plan on telling anybody else. Not even my mom because my family CAN NOT keep secrets!! It was so funny because I forgot his mom has gotten ultrasound certified since my last pregnancy. She works at a local women's center. She was so funny because she wanted to know how far along I was. If I was like a week further she was going to take me in this morning to scan me because she has keys to the building :rofl: I guess she did it for my sil's this year. I'm guessing I may get an ultrasound before my appt :haha:

That's pretty exciting at least if you are ever feelin unsure you don't have to wait to get an appointment!!!
I can't keep secrets either lol I told my whole family the day after I found out via ultrasound at like 4 weeks lol.
I was also going to do a gender reveal but just told everyone on the day we found out haha I am hopeless.
How are you feeling nausea wise now?

I feel great! Bret's family had a cookout and I played basketball and yard games with the kids. Not to mention chased DS around :haha: I'm exhausted tho, that's for sure :dohh: I really wish she could have done a scan for me!

That's good your feeling so good! I have just started feeling normal and it was great being able to run around with hunter this weekend for the first time this whole pregnancy!!!

My first bump pic :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
I can't believe how much quicker you show in subsequent pregnancies.it took forever to show with ds!

I showed around 16wks with DS :haha:

I can't believe you still haven't had that baby!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
Cute top!!!!!!!!

I know! I can't believe it! I did go 3days over with stephen....i'm hoping in the next couple days!!!!

Thanks! I wish I could still wear it :haha: my maternity clothes from last time don't fit they're all too small :( I'm in my mat pants already but they're pretty tight. We went looking at stuff today. Bret gets extra money from his school financial aid. That's how we are buying my mat clothes and our stroller

I cant wait to fit into all my old clothes again. Ive been wearing sweats and yoga capris all pregnancy.
i forgot what jeans feel like!!!!!! :rofl:

Mat jeans are pricey! I get 2nd hand for like $6 and I'm considering a belly band and buying some solid color skinny jeans from Walmart for $13. That way I will have some thing a little bigger but not mat for afterwards.

Heya ladies sorry ive been on holiday at my parents it's been nice! :-D I've not tested Yet but I know this is it, my boobs r huge and so sore!! I'm gonna wait til Friday to test :-D ive some cramps too I hope it's not af! when I got preg with Jamie I fit in all my clothes up until 36 weeks :-D after that I stuck to baggy sweats and leggings! Looks like I'll be having another summer baby :)

Army hope bubs makes an appearance soon!!

Sorry darlin try. Take it easy

Darlin: sorry about the spotting just try and take it easy rest as much as possible. I had spotting and bleeding on and off for 16 weeks with both pregnancies it doesn't always mean bad so try and keep positive.

Army: this Zachary is a stubborn little boy hey!

Red rose: :test: :test: :test: lol I want to know so bad lol I don't know how your holding off this long!!!

Afm: hunter the poor bugger has a double severe ear infection!! Stupid dr telling me it was just a reaction to the needles gggrrrr I'm so angry. He has not eaten a meal in 3 days and the last two days he had gone between 5-7hrs without a wet nappy and then when he has one its Luke 1 or 2 wees and that's it so I am pretty sure we will be off to the hospital tonight the poor thing!!!

Darlin :hugs: i did spot with my first pregnancy! All was well! They said it was most likely pressure on cervix. Likes others said try and rest and drink lots of water :hugs:

Redrose: wow u still haven't caved in?! Can't wait to hear the results!! :yipee:

Krisitis: poor hunter wow a double ear infection, it must be tough for the both of you!
i know my ds's usually lasted a good 3days and then things seem to improve ..hopefully things improve soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->