Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

It wouldn't be as bad if the dr 6 days ago picked it up but with the 6 days of an infection and high temps he is just a mess. He drank some milk about 60ml before bed and just woken hysterical (12:15am here) and he had neurofen and lots and lots of water probably the most he has drank in one sitting in like 4 days which is good and back off to sleep.
My biggest problem now is getting his medicine into him he will not take anything and he really needs to antibiotics is there something you've found that works?
I've tried in chocolate milk huge no no hated that tried on its own in orange juice and in a hydrolite drink and none of them work. A website I found said try chocolate syrup so I might try that but any advice on what works for you ladies would be great!

I use a syringe medicine dropper, i lay him down on the ground so he cant spit it back out. Sometimes dh helps hold him. And then i immediately give him his bottle right after for comfort.

We hold him down and use a syringe too :blush: he doesn't fight it that bad tho.

Yeah tried that that doesn't work he either throws up or he manages to spit it out lol. How long will they let you go over before inducing you army? Would you rather stick out the 2 weeks to try and go naturally or don't Ming being induced?
Darlin: how's the spotting?

Spotting stopped a little while ago but still cramping and not feeling too well.

Army I'm curious how you feel about induction as well :thumbup:

Last time i asked when preg. With ds they said its a last resort for them to induce. And she said after 41 wks we would discuss it.

I actually was googling about this earlier today. I read that with inducing..... you have a higher chance of c section...so i'd rather go the full 2wks and let things happen naturally.
i can't imagaine i'd go to 41 wks.......:shrug:

I know with ds at 40 +1 that night was when contractions started up and 40 +2 i had my bloody show....so hoping for a repeat in these next few days.

Yeah with induction you have a higher chance of not progressing and needed a csection.

I can't wait to make a bib for baby this week! I bought some adorable multicolor fabric today :D

Yeah I would definitely go the two weeks if I go further over this time if I'm allowed a vaginal birth I don't want to be induced unless its unsafe to go further or if I go over 14 days.

Darlin: glad the spotting has stopped hopefully it stays away for good!!

Plus induction hurts!! And Jamie had so many complications because of it :-( but I think he just wasnt ready. Ladies I'm feeling out I took an ic and bfn :-(

What a night!! This is the exact same wks and days i was with stephen when the pre labor began :happydance:

Dh and i dtd and i made sure he finished in me to help soften things up. And by 1am i was bent over in pain and contractions. Lasted until 5am!!!!! About 6-10min apart!

Now nothing!!!!! But i think i may see a hint of pink bleeding!!!! I hope so!!!!

So if this plays out just like it did with stephen, i'll have one more night of false hope lol and then the next night (thursday night-5th) should be the real deal!

hey ladies, well I am officially a day late. Not getting my hopes too high though cause Im sure she will be here by tomorrow.
If not I will wait until fri to test with frer.
Hope everyone is doing well. And congrats army on the mucus, hopefully he will come soon:flower:

We're gonna be ntnp in the next couple months. LO is only 3 months but he already sleeps pretty good through the night. The first month and a half was really hard. He was tongue tied so we had to stop breast feeding and start using formula. He was allergic to the formula so we struggled to get one that wouldn't make him sick. And his reflux was off the wall. But now everything has settled down and i already feel like i was never pregnant. I've still got about ten pounds of baby weight to lose but that wont be too hard. I know its really soon but the last time around we spent six months ttc. Hopefully by February 2014 well be pregnant with LO 2.

We're gonna be ntnp in the next couple months. LO is only 3 months but he already sleeps pretty good through the night. The first month and a half was really hard. He was tongue tied so we had to stop breast feeding and start using formula. He was allergic to the formula so we struggled to get one that wouldn't make him sick. And his reflux was off the wall. But now everything has settled down and i already feel like i was never pregnant. I've still got about ten pounds of baby weight to lose but that wont be too hard. I know its really soon but the last time around we spent six months ttc. Hopefully by February 2014 well be pregnant with LO 2.

Good luck! :flower:

red rose: :hugs: hopegully it was just late implantation and you can still get your bfp!!

army: bring on the baby lol I have everything crossed for you that it happens nice and fast for you even though you have been having so much false labor! I still cant believe that time is here that you will get to meet him.

Abii: good luck with testing!!

Afm: I have laryngitis it sucks no voice a held full of cold and a ridiculously sore throat to add :( on a plus side hunter is getting better still full of snot and coughing but the temp is gone now thank god!!! dh is finally here with us as well which is nice I was hoping for a sleep in but I barely slept at all last night so it was him and hunter that got the sleep in!
no other news on me lol phoenix is happily kicking away nothing new there this stage is the not really anything to tell stage I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->