Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

That stinks kristie! It seems like you guys are constantly going through sicknesses! Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Abii: hope af stays away!

Welcome joss :hi:

Still losing goop over here , and contracting all day long. Hoping it picks up tonight, i really don't wanna be in the hospital over the weekend

Well af just got me so its onto next month.

:hugs:Abii

Good Luke Army!

I'm so sick tonight ladies :(

Army: Yeah hunter does get sick quite a bit I think because of his kidneys but I don't get sick often but this is hell! It's the damn cold weather here I swear!!
I hope you start to pick up tonight or during the day so you don't have to keep up this waiting game!

Abii: :hugs: so sorry Hun!

Darlin: :hugs: to you also it's not a fun time feeling ill especially with another little one already

Darlin you feelling nauseas ? Or jjust sick? Hope u feel better soon!

Sorry abii! :hugs: hopefully next month with all the things you were gonna do can seal the deal :thumbup:

Kristie: how cold is it there??? Its been sooo hot this summer here. And humid!

Afm, i had a 2nd night of INTENSE contractions. They were so bad i had to cuss my way through each one :dohh: started at 1am stopped around 5-6am.
but now i am up with ds, i get them really bad when i walk around, but as soon as i sit it stops :shrug:

So this labor is playing out word for word how my first labor went. Everything has been the same!! I wasn't expecting that. So if it continues that means tonight is the real deal labor!!
Sucks i'll be in the hospital part of the weekend. Its dh''s only time off so i was hoping to get him a couple days off from work instead :haha:

Thank you ladies. I hope I get my bbt in time before af ends, it would really suck if I couldn't use it:nope: but guess we will see.

Awh army so exciting, its getting so close. Btw happy belated 40 weeks:haha: cant wait to see the little cutie. Does your dh get any time off work after the baby is born?

So excited for you army! :yipee:

I feel restless and moody today. I can't even describe it any better than that. I can't wait for oh to get home. Three more hrs.

Army: good luck Hun I don't know how your not frustrated with all this false labor!!! I had a few hours of false the day before I went into labor but it wasn't to bad but still annoying lol I could imagine having as much as you but you seem to be dealing well with it all! Come on Zachary mummy wants to me you :haha:
It's not actually really cold if I lived here normally but because I came from hot weather to about 11-13c and rain every day other than a few days it was a huge shock to the system hunter and I get sick everytime we come :(

Abii: fx for that your bbt thermometer comes in time! I would still not be able to help myself and temp as soon as I got it lol.

Darlin: I remember feeling really restless in the beginning and just blah lol that's the best way I can describe it I hope you feel better soon!

Afm: nothing exciting here as I haven't really left the couch or bed other than to go to the lol or the drs lol a bit boring over here :(

I decided to work on a bib for baby but got really dizzy and hot standing up :( it's going to take me all night at this point! Hope you and hunter feel better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
I love the stripe material very cute!
Arrgghhh the dizziness in pregnancy is awful isn't you poor thing! Hopefully it's not something that occurs all the time.

Hunter is loads best but wish I could say the same for myself :( oh well at least dh is off to take care of me. We are leaving tonight to go back home it was great I laid in bed while he packed everything maybe I should get sick more often around packing time :haha:

Unfortunately for me dizziness and stiff neck are my worst pregnancy symptoms :( with DS I could barely turn my head at one point. I cried every night I got home fom work.

Glad hunter is better. I hate packing. I always do all the packing for all three of us :growlmad: it's like dh is helpless. Then if I forget something he gets all pissy.

I'm going to get my blood work done tomorrow after he gets home from work :happydance: I won't get numbers back until Monday tho :( at the soonest since I'm going in so late.

Just wanted to jjump on quick...at the hospital and in labor! At 8cm right now!!

Love my epidural!!!

Just wanted to jjump on quick...at the hospital and in labor! At 8cm right now!!

Love my epidural!!!
ahh yayyy:happydance::yipee::wohoo: cant wait to see him. Hope everything is going smooth:flower:

Darlin: that is no good about the dizziness and stiff neck it makes it hard to function sometimes when your head all cloudy!
Yay for blood work lol as exciting as they can be!

Army: congrats that is so exciting and 8cm woo go girl not long now can't wait to see pics! Xx

Hi guys,

We're thinking of ntnp for #2 but unsure since ds is still so young. What made you decide to get on with it?

Xxx

bfn this morning :( but at 10-12 dpo could it still be early? ive still sore boobs and today cramps have started so maybe af is around the corner?

I barely got a line on cheapest but a dark line on a frer at 12dpo

Oh army! While I know you are super busy the suspense is killing me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->