Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

There is definitely still hope red rose. I got a very faint bfp on a frer at 12dpo I have my fx for you!

Darlin: I agree the suspense is killing me also lol. I bet she is enjoying some lovely cuddles with Zachary right now though.

I think I am much more excited about labour and the birth this time lol

That's a really good thing because if you are excited you will go in with a relaxed frame of mind! I was actually shitting myself for some unknown reason this time but I am alot more relaxed about it now :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious because idk what type of birth ill be able to have but I'm excited to have baby here and everything.

So I pulled out my Doppler.... :blush: sone lady asked what brand it was and I couldn't remember. Of course I had to play with it. I found " something" that was 105bpm my heart rate was in the 80's.

I didn't think babies had a heartbeat at 6 weeks? Is that correct or is it different for wach baby? I was always a late one with mine I couldn't here hunter till I was about 16 weeks and then this one I couldn't hear it till about 19 weeks :( I always see posts around 9 weeks so I was pretty disappointed when I couldn't hear it till that late along.

Army: I hope you are enjoying your little boy and everything went ok!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Red rose: have you tested again yet?

Arm: still really sick back at the drs again now thinking I have a really bad sinus infection :( tmi but my snot is now turning black so something is definitely not right!! I feel like I've been booted in the face several times lol there is so much pressure. I treacly hope they can give me something because I can not keep going like this.
On a brighter side it is lovely weather here not to hot and a beautiful breeze. We are ment to be taking hunter to the Adelaide show today so I hope I am feeling a bit better so we can still go. They have a massive open farm petting zoo for the kiddies to hold baby pigs and baby sucks and lambs and things I can't wait he is going to have a ball.

You should be able to hear and see it on the us by 6 wks :thumbup: that's why mil wouldn't do my scan the other weekend.

I didn't think babies had a heartbeat at 6 weeks? Is that correct or is it different for wach baby? I was always a late one with mine I couldn't here hunter till I was about 16 weeks and then this one I couldn't hear it till about 19 weeks :( I always see posts around 9 weeks so I was pretty disappointed when I couldn't hear it till that late along.

Army: I hope you are enjoying your little boy and everything went ok!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Red rose: have you tested again yet?

Arm: still really sick back at the drs again now thinking I have a really bad sinus infection :( tmi but my snot is now turning black so something is definitely not right!! I feel like I've been booted in the face several times lol there is so much pressure. I treacly hope they can give me something because I can not keep going like this.
On a brighter side it is lovely weather here not to hot and a beautiful breeze. We are ment to be taking hunter to the Adelaide show today so I hope I am feeling a bit better so we can still go. They have a massive open farm petting zoo for the kiddies to hold baby pigs and baby sucks and lambs and things I can't wait he is going to have a ball.

Have you been around fires or anything? The smoke can cause black snot

6wk bump! The dip where my csection scar is has finally popped and smoothed out :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 23
u wouldnt hear babies heartbeat at 6 weeks, even if it is pumping already it would be too small to hear, you prob got your artery which can be mistaken for bubs

Sorry ladies dont hve much time, typing this with newborn in one hand and toddler in the other lol....ill try to get on soon to update@!!!!!

We know you're busy! :hugs: but we can't wait to hear about it!

Congrats army wow that 40weeks flew by congrats to the othets who have gotten their bfp im going into hospital tomorrow for a dnc we have lost the baby amd it isnt comming away. Im ok with it I just want tje surgery over the thought of it is really getting to me and we habe decided maximus will be it for us no more babies and im actually really happy with that. All the best ladies xx

Oh no D1 :hugs: :cry: Do you think maybe you feel like Maximus is it because of the stress of it all? I went through this feeling when things got to be too much. I hope your procedure goes well and you are able to heal well (physically and emotionally).

Alright i have a moment! How long i do not know!!! Lol

So thid labor played out just like my 1st. 2 nights of false llabor than the 3rd dayy, thursday, i actually had contrationss alllll day but they weren't close together but boy were they severe!
I called dh and told him to come home from work cuz it was too much too handle with stephen..

Well later that night around 8pm, they became strong strong contractions about 7min apart. So called the inlaws and off to the hospital. Got there and was told i was 4cm. They checked me in.

I got the epi right away...it wasn't fun getting it put in but i enjoyed it afterwards. Nurse checked me around 11pm and i was at 8cm, she said anytime now! But baby was still high up so theyy put this big peanut shaped ball between my legs to help drop baby.

It worked cuz around 1am i paged her and said i felt lots of pressure , she lifted the blanket and said your waters are gone!

Doctor came right away, and after 3 pushes out came zachary! Friday the 6th at 1:23am

he was 8lbs 3oz and 21 long. I have pics and will try and upload with dh's phone.

We came home sat. Afternoon and its been chaotic ever since. I havent slept much and bf'ing iss starting to hurt pretty bad. Tried the shield but he ain't liking it lol....so a work in progress.

Thats all i got for now. Ill try and read what i've missed next chance i get.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Maby and I cant be nothered going through all of this again the morning sickness tiredness etc. We will just spoil max rottenn lol I am going on the implant contraception and hubby is thinking of a vasectomy then we wont have to worry im really happy with that so im pushing for the vasectomy lol

I'm pushing for it too but DH wants a bigger family than I do so he's hoping if he holds out ill cave later. Well I hope whatever you choose it turns out for the best and how you want it to :hugs:

D1 :hugs: sorry for your loss :hugs:

Abii: dh only had off the weekend, but took an extra day since we got home late sat. Afternoon.

Kristie: did you find out what the black snot was???? How are u all feeling? Hunter's ear infection better?

Darlin when is your next appt?

Congrats Army! Sounds like things went perfectly :)

I have my 1st appt the 26th but get my blood results tomorrow.

D1: so sorry for you loss Hun big :hugs: I felt exactly the same way if we were to lose this one I said to dh that I would nt go through anymore stress if something were to happen or f it took us longer than a yr to conceive its to much in you emotionally sometimes and I think if you can focus that extra energy on the lo you and the family are better off for it. As long as you and dh are happy with the decision that's all that matters and you know what will be the right thing for you. Who knows in a few yrs time you may even decide to try again if it felt right. Good luck with the surgery and I hope it's a quick process for you for healing wise.

Army: yayyyyyyy baby boy is here that is so exciting!!! As much as it was a long awaiting process the labor itself doesn't sound to bad at all! I bet it is crazy at your place right now! I can't wait for that!!!! Hopefully bf gets easier for you but as well all know the first 2 weeks are the worst after that long haul it will be a breeze!
Afm I am still really really sick :( the black snot is just from the infection being so bad and being pregnant they won't give me anything for it! I am so miserable the dr I went to yesterday said she could give me amoxillin which is safe while pregnant but preferred not to and that I would be fine grrrrr I wanted to jump over her desk and punch her in the face. My whole face is in agony and my eyes and around my cheek bones are so full of fluid and I can barely open my mouth from te referred pain that's shooting through my jaw. I will be going back to the drs in a few days if nothing has changed because an infection this bad usually doesn't heal on its own and if it does I will be like this for like 3 weeks I reacon. Hunters eat infections have gone but he still has a nasty cough but he will probably have that for a while as he is asthmatic. We had an appointment for him today to get his ultrasound results for his finger that he has a vascular problem in and we were told today that he has to have an MRI and depending on the results of that he may have to lose his finger!!!!!!! We were so shocked and I am so upset I never even thought that was an option I thought they would just go in and take out bit that's causing the problem but they said its an artery and if its to deep they won't be able to operate he will just lose it :(

Darlin: not long till your app that's a bit exciting!! Will you have a scan at that app or before the?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->