Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Kristi oh no! That is so crazy! I will keep him in my thoughts. I know sometimes the possibilities they give can be quite scary. We were told Logan would need a cath surgery each year or so if he had his lung connected until he was fully grown. Go to urgent care to get the amoxicillin lol I would.

Yes we have our scan the same day at 8:15 am :shock: they messed up our appt so we have to super early :(

Yeah it is a big scary I just really hope he gets to keep his finger!! Has Logan had to have any surgeries I think I remember you posting something a while back.

Yay that's exciting about the scan it will be so nice for you guys to see bubs :)

He had a cath but everything was well so no more. They can't connect his lung but he's doing good with just the one.

Aw that's great it all went well!
It's so sad when they have to have surgeries so small :( hunter has had scans every 3 months since he was born and 2 procedures so far and another 3-4 to go yet! I hope this baby is all ok it's so emotionally draining. I feel for some of the other parents a see in our clinic there poor children are so ill :(

Def helps but I think I need that scan to confirm it to me :thumbup:

feeling mega down in the dumps, my son is 15 months soon and still not walking im worried hes behind on his mile stones and i feel like i will never be preg argghh :( need a pma boost!

Aw Hun I would not stress about the 15 months and not walking my nephew is 15 months and he still isn't walking he has taken a few steps but has no interest in walking at all.
Does ds stand on his own? When did he start crawling? Usually if they crawl a bit later they will walk a bit later but in saying that some kids just really don't want to walk my mum said my brother never shoes signs of walking at all and she was worried about him and then at 18 months my mum had a friend over with kids and they all wanted to play out the back and when Justin saw them go out he got up and ran out side and my mum had never even seen him take a step lol some are just stubborn and do it in there own time.
As for getting pregnant I know the feeling of wondering whether it will ever happen but maybe just take a month off of everything and relax have some fun time with the family and enjoy yourself stress free because I think even ntnp your still thinking about it.

Ds still doesn't really talk and he is 21montgs and I was really worried about it he sees a speech therapist which has helped but I have realised its just something he is stubborn about and will do in his own time. I know he can talk as he will say words but he won't actually talk. Lol sometimes they have us worried for nothing but its harmless to check with your maternal health to put your mind at ease.

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/4574E014-9F80-4E99-BA2B-EA00181E728D-2045-000000DC746F4F58_zps2e78a0cd.jpg

Lol had to share hunter eating mandarin off my belly :)

Lol I know he is obsessed with baby in my belly which I am kinda glad I'm hoping it will make big brother transition easier!

Naw thanks I don't even feel like I am that at! 1 more week away from third tri!!! I had my app today and everything looked good. I am measuring 26 weeks which isn't bad but my placenta is still low :( I have another 6 weeks for that sucker to move up I really hope it does.

Hi ladies:wave: well my phone broke so now i have to use dh's phone to log online which stinks. So now its even more hard to find time to jump online. :wacko:

And ive been trying to post a pic of zach from hubbys phone but for some reason it will not upload.

Zach has started taking the nipple shield. I didnt realize i was using the bigger one before .:dohh: his mouth could barely handle that one.

I thought juggling the 2 would be harder but it isnt as bad as i thought. Zach sleeps all the time and he sleeps in his rock and play i bought him. So i get several breaks a day to focus on stephen
Hardest challenge has been giving stephen enough attention and preparing stephens meals when zach needs me too and dh is at work.

Wow kristie 3rd tri!!! You all set for baby yet?

Great hcg number darlin!!

Aw that makes me feel so much better that it isn't as bad as you thought it was going to be! I have started to feel better about that situation at the moment I think as the time is getting closer I have just thought I will have to deal
With it so might as well stop worrying lol.
We just started setting up babies room today set up the cot and bassinet we did a few weeks ago. I only have 5 weeks to get it all sorted before I leave to have the baby. So I will start really getting things together in the next few weeks. I already have a few clothes back in Melbourne that I bought while I was there and will only take a few more clothes there with me I think. I just can't wait till he is here!!

I hope you get to upload a photo of Zach soon I bet he's gorgeous!

It's so quiet over here nowadays.

Feeling pretty nauseous today :sick: we are supposed to have a nice family day out but idk how I'm going to manage today. Plus the inlaws are supposed to take us to the zoo tomorrow :dohh:

day 1 here for me but im ok im just glad shes not lingering so i can get to the next cycle and use my soy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->