Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

ok i took another one because ladies from preg. test forum weren't convinced lol. The lines seem to far apart was the consenus of the group.

here's the next pee i had.

Attachments

• IMG_1131new.jpg
    IMG_1131new.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 16
Really?!!? I think i am too but the first test threw me off since the lines were so far apart..

1st pic is another picture of the pee i just took.
2nd pic is fmu this morning

Attachments

• IMG_1128new.jpg
    IMG_1128new.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
Im thinking ill just take one more later this evening :) and then again tomorrow morning.

Yeah good idea coz that 2 bad pics line is far apart too yay exciting I still don't have AF so will do a test tomorrow when I get home

Yay ArmyWife that does look like a BFP to me :) YAY...I cannot wait to get both of your results.

I am so excited for you both, my cycle is really messing with me, I had tons of af cramps today, but no AF.

I took an opk today, and the line was lighter than yesterdays....there would be no way I would ovulate this early, maybe it is just messing with my head.... :(

Yay ArmyWife that does look like a BFP to me :) YAY...I cannot wait to get both of your results.

I am so excited for you both, my cycle is really messing with me, I had tons of af cramps today, but no AF.

I took an opk today, and the line was lighter than yesterdays....there would be no way I would ovulate this early, maybe it is just messing with my head.... :(

Thanks!
I had that with my opks too. They would go lighter then darker then lighter, and then one day BAM DARK! So just keep testing, it may be coming soon. I didnt get my pos opk until cd22.

Dawn that second test I don't even have to click on I can see the second line! The first one is definitely an invalid test so frustrating with ic sometimes they are cheap for a reason.
I tweaked it and there is a pink second line. I would test with an frer. How expensive are they over there? We don't have any cheaper tests here they are our cheapest tests. I hear all the time about $1 tests and things that's crazy!!

Dawn that second test I don't even have to click on I can see the second line! The first one is definitely an invalid test so frustrating with ic sometimes they are cheap for a reason.
I tweaked it and there is a pink second line. I would test with an frer. How expensive are they over there? We don't have any cheaper tests here they are our cheapest tests. I hear all the time about $1 tests and things that's crazy!!

I think this is the test you are talking about. This is the test that i took fmu. Alot of the ladies said that the lines seem too far apart, which is the same thing that stuck out to me. .. so I'm still a lil on the fence if I am or not.... I do feel preg. tho my back hurts and my right side is still achy.

Frers are spendy....to me. Your talking to a garage/thriftstore/sale queen right here!:haha: im so cheap.
Im hoping maybe the fmu tomorrow will show up alot better.

How are you feeling??

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 6
And these 2 were of the 2nd test I took this morning....I saw a line after 5min, but it was really really faint so it was hard to get it to show on the camera.

Attachments

• IMG_1128new.jpg
    IMG_1128new.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1131new.jpg
    IMG_1131new.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
Yeah the line is far away but there is definitely a line on this mornings one. Can't wait to see what tomorrows test looks like.

Hahaha to the garage sale thrift store shopping I also do that! I have got some great clothes and things for hunter second hand from my little town I live in we have a huge pregnancy rate and half the time things still have tags!!!

I am feeling normal lol nothing different I am 2dpo today. I am super tired though couldn't sleep last night was feeling really sick! I have had a tummy bug and thought it had gone but I was wrong! I didn't fall asleep till after 3:30 this morning and then hunter woke at 6:40 :(

Thanks!
I had that with my opks too. They would go lighter then darker then lighter, and then one day BAM DARK! So just keep testing, it may be coming soon. I didnt get my pos opk until cd22.

What pee do you use? I used first morning pee, the first time I used Opk's (that's when I got pregnant with Gavin).

With opks you can test anytime of the day they are not like hcgs but just as long as your testing the same time every day. I use to do mine in the afternoon that's when I for my best results.

I was using my opks at fmu and then i read the directions and realized fmu wasn;t recommended. so i took mine around 2pm everyday

Yeah the line is far away but there is definitely a line on this mornings one. Can't wait to see what tomorrows test looks like.

Hahaha to the garage sale thrift store shopping I also do that! I have got some great clothes and things for hunter second hand from my little town I live in we have a huge pregnancy rate and half the time things still have tags!!!

I am feeling normal lol nothing different I am 2dpo today. I am super tired though couldn't sleep last night was feeling really sick! I have had a tummy bug and thought it had gone but I was wrong! I didn't fall asleep till after 3:30 this morning and then hunter woke at 6:40 :(

dang you must be one tired momma!:sleep: Does hunter take a lot of naps during the day?

I sure am!!! It sucks! And I have all my family here so it's not like I can go and nap every time he does! And nah he only has 2 sometimes 1 nap a day.

Hubby and I had to BD before the world "supposedly" ends tomorrow HAHA!!!

So we shall see...I held my legs up this time...the dogs looked at me like I was some kind of crazy women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->