Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Sry my phone sucks but Bret is being pissy and yelled at me for having his. Top is a pos hpt bottom is a pos opk which was neg yesterday. And my bbt is 99.0

Attachments

• 1220022201.jpg
    1220022201.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 8
I can see a line on the hcg but it is really blurry. Can you take another pic? It looks promising!

Well I'm finally home had a hell time with max he didn't sleep at all!!! So off to buy a test lol

Just went to my local store and they only had blue dye ones and I refuse to buy them so ill go into town tomorrow:)

I had to pee 3 times last night, so I used the last pee at 5am, and these tests suck lol. It shows like a white line, with a tiny bit of color:shrug: Im ready to throw them all in the garbage lol Now i know why cheap is cheap lol. So I am going to go to the store this morning and get an frer.

IDK!!!! :haha: Frer with Fmu is negative but ANOTHER faint :bfp: on an IC! I am so confused :dohh:

ok so I tested again since I only got a white line at 5am. I dipped 2 sticks just to compare, and these is def. a faint line. My husband saw it too.
He isn;t convienced yet, so he told me to go buy an frer but he took my debit card so now i cant!!!!!!! So I guess I'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow

here are the 2 tests i just took. I tried taking diff angles to try and get the line to show up on the camera

Attachments

• IMG_11291221.jpg
    IMG_11291221.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_11341221.jpg
    IMG_11341221.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_11631221.jpg
    IMG_11631221.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled1221.jpg
    Untitled1221.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Sounds like your pregnant Darlin and looks like you are pregnant ArmyWife :) YAY....I can definitely see a line on the 1st test.

Army that's a definite bfp yay!!!!! Darling that's weird about the frer maby u could get some bloods done? I'm still waiting to test

I scrounged up all the quarters I could find since Hubby has the credit card! I managed to get 10 dollars in quarters.
So I go to the local grocery store in town and I didnt even have enough!!! I cant believe it, walmart sells them between $3-$15 And there cheapest one was 10.99!!
lol I was soo bummed. I dragged LO out into the Single digit weather :cold: and ended up coming home empty handed! Guess i will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow

Nearest walmart and target is about 30-40min away, sucks!

What 99 cents off darn!!!ingoing to the supermarket today so will post when done :)

cant wait to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do another cheap junkie test later this evening

here are the 2 tests i just took. I tried taking diff angles to try and get the line to show up on the camera

I think you have your bfp dawn!!! Eeekk I really hope it is for you you deserve it!!!

Darlin I really hope it's your bfp it's so frustrating getting mixed results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->