Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I was having the same kinda thing darlin an ended up having an annovulatory cycle so I haven't had a period since the 29th october

Don't say that! :wacko:

I've had one before tho the summer before Logan I had 60d cycle

Sorry :s and I had a 2 pos opks 10 days ago :)

Ugh Bret is home from work. I just want to tell him!!! :dohh:

Test now army lol I've got non left its killing me lol

its only been 6hrs since my last test..........how about in 6 more hours?, then it'll be a full 12 for hcg to spike:happydance: i need to ration my tests in case i need them next month lol

Feeling so preggo! went to store with lo just now and back is pulsating, pinching is happening, and i wanna vomit all over this keyboard :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have missed out on a lot of stuff in the last 6 hours.

Darlin, I really hope you get your bfp's :) and all 3 of you...your symptoms definitely sound promising.

:) my opk is still negative, but the line is getting darker so we shall see...for a 28 day cycle I would ovulate on the 26th...so that should be a really good late Christmas present...Hubby better be prepared on his days off ;) :)

I just looked at the test I did yesterday and where I thought I could see a line it's still there but very faint, any one wanna see?

Is asking us if we want to see even a question lol :) Go for it!!! I am pretty sure ALL OF US WANT TO SEE!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Again so subtile darlin lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
im squinting really hard.... trying to see it....i think i maybe can on the second pic.

Yes we finally did only the once so who knows maybe its the lucky once just like with hunter. Keeping my fx that's for sure! It was such a distinct o this cycle to I have never had an o like that I think it is definitely from the b complex.

the line doesnt seem like its in the right spot :shrug: lol idk and it took awhile to show up too. I peed at 4am, I waited 5min and saw nothing so i went back to bed, now its 5:30am and now i kinda see something

Why do we do that to ourselves lol I have done that sooo many times! Post a pic anyway!!

Not sure what to think since it took so long too show

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 14
and it seems like its so close to the edge, I dont remember the second line being right on the edge like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->