Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I just took another test and got another line! :dohh: I would take a picture but my phone doesn't pick up hpt's very well and df left for work. He has an iphone so he has the good camera :haha:

Omg yay that's so exciting!! You should try and post the pic anyway lol I hate being kept in suspense

I just took another test and got another line! :dohh: I would take a picture but my phone doesn't pick up hpt's very well and df left for work. He has an iphone so he has the good camera :haha:

Omg yay that's so exciting!! You should try and post the pic anyway lol I hate being kept in suspense

I'm trying to get this old phone we have to work and just use the wi-fi :winkwink:

well the damned things not working and my child is being a brat so itmight be a bit

Lol all good. I will just see in the morning hopefully there is a nice surprise waiting! Isn't it funny when you want or need to so something it's as if the children have a sixth sense to act up!!! I have been really sick with a stomach bug and hunter has played up quite bad but you gotta love them!

It's def there! I'm not sure if the camera would pick it up or not tho. It's 7:30am here. Logan has been up since 4am so I am going to go get some rest since he just went back down for a bit :thumbup:

......now to tell DF or not to tell DF? Maybe I should just wait and if so surprise him for Christmas???

Well I will hopefully get to see the pic when I wake up. Go get yourself some rest I always nap when bubs naps if we have had a rough night!

I say surprise him!
Oh I'm excited for you can't wait to see a pic.

d1kt8r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: Your online!! I thought you'd be off for while. are you still waiting to test until sunday? how are you feeling??

I took a test this morning 9dpo- bfn. Last night my right side was achy, esp. when i laid on my stomach. Now this morning I can still feel it on my right side, and feeling a lil queasy.

I've just got up and im10dpo had the "runs" tmi this morning lol and still feeling aching and blah I'm going to wait till Sunday I can't afford any tests right now due to having to go down south for a funeral so if I still haven't got it Sunday I will splash out and buy a test :)

Not a very good picture but here ya go :winkwink: I don't see anything on either in this picture :(

Attachments

• DSC04982.jpg
    DSC04982.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
Which one is the new one I see a line on the top one

Im not a tweaker , and dont even know what it means lol. But I do see something on the top one!

The bottom one is the new one. Having lots of pinching pains today and rather nauseous :( Going to try and eat some ramen noodles.

The bottom one is the new one. Having lots of pinching pains today and rather nauseous :( Going to try and eat some ramen noodles.

You and me both! In the last hour or so I started feeling sooo nauseous and pinching pains and an achy lower back....maybe ill sneak in another test tonight

Test now army lol I've got non left its killing me lol

Yes I have some. My pinching pains have been the past couple of days I swore af was on her way. I just want to know for sure :dohh: I'm excited to surprise DF on Christmas if I am tho! I am going to get some balloons and wrap them up in a box so when he opens it they rise up :D

I was having the same kinda thing darlin an ended up having an annovulatory cycle so I haven't had a period since the 29th october

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->