Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

So weird how tests are different for everyone!! You would think they would all read the same!

Darlin did you mean you got a faint pos on the frer?

Well this may be TMI but I wanna know and never understood implantation bleeding? Just had a bit of blood not a huge amount and I may have ovulate 4ish days ago would this be probable? Possible? Or just a bit random, I'll be testing probably 2nd January as not really sure how long cycles are yet, so help me ladies is this about right? Xxx

Well this may be TMI but I wanna know and never understood implantation bleeding? Just had a bit of blood not a huge amount and I may have ovulate 4ish days ago would this be probable? Possible? Or just a bit random, I'll be testing probably 2nd January as not really sure how long cycles are yet, so help me ladies is this about right? Xxx

4dlo is very early for implantation bleeding but some women have had it as early as 5-6dpo. I have it with my son and it lasted only a few hours (but I have seen women post on here and it has been like 3 days of very very light spotting!) and mine was like brownish link blood kinda like old blood. Only when I wiped. If it really is implantation you wil get a definite positive in 3 days gl

Well i took a cheapie before bed, bfn. I figured since it was probably diluted.

So I took another this morning......and waited 5min to read it as instructed....and saw the faintest faintest faintest faintest line. And this was with fmu,6 hours of no peeing.

I cant wait to go get frers today!! these tests are pissing me off lol. I am bout ready to throw them away.
I will take a frer as soon as I get home and let you guys know!!

Yay! Me too ill be testing in a few hours :)

cant wait to hear your results!!
I just read the reviews on the tests i bought online- bluecross hcg.
And it had other negative reviews with the same issues I am having. Faint lines after 10min and lines not getting darker.
Never buying this kind again!

Well went to the loo peed on the test waited then wiped and the witch is here darn what a waste of a test! Oh Well we are going to go back to NTNP ill do a little more preventing lol I would rather have a baby born in jan or feb or earlier I the year :) goodluck ladies I think we should keep this forum going :)

So sorry to hear you guys aren't having any luck today!! It must be so frustrating!! Even though it would be great to be pregnant if your not you will be able to have a few drinks and enjoy Christmas/new year.

I am 4dpo today and I am feeling as normal as ever lol I aren't really going to be symptom spotting at all this cycle I don't think I am going to be to occupied with family and Christmas!

Its official ! :xmas8: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yayyyyy so happy for you!!! Go you with falling pregnant so easily!!! I hope this little bean is a very very sticky one!!!
When is af due?

Thanks!! Im in shock!:wacko: Just so weird DS took 15 months and then the first month ntnp bfp, and then the m/c , then the next month bfp....crazy.

My Af is due on Monday dec. 24th. I am 12dpo. I am hoping the doctors will see me at 6wks instead of the normal 8-10wks. I really wanna make sure baby is ok:baby:

Yayyy Armywife! :happydance!

Sorry af came for you hun :hugs:

I had the nastiest biggest cm globs today when I wiped :shock:

Our kids are going to be so close in age to their sibilings!:wacko: I am lil nervous on how I will handle it all. But I know with any age gap will come struggles. Are you a sahm?

Our kids are going to be so close in age to their sibilings!:wacko: I am lil nervous on how I will handle it all. But I know with any age gap will come struggles. Are you a sahm?

Monday is my last day of work :happydance: They are going to be close in age but we will make it work :winkwink: I feel so sick tonight :( I'm exhausted, nauseous, headache and tummy pains :( I am wondering how far along I am because I have no clue whatsoever when I ov'd

Monday is my last day of work :happydance: They are going to be close in age but we will make it work :winkwink: I feel so sick tonight :( I'm exhausted, nauseous, headache and tummy pains :( I am wondering how far along I am because I have no clue whatsoever when I ov'd

ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh thats right.......You had a super long cycle so you thought!! :thumbup: Hmmmm hopefully that means you can be seen sooner and get an ultrasound!!!! :happydance: i love those!

I'm excited for my 1st ultrasound! My mw has a really nice in office ultrasound room so I am sure I will get one like right off the bat. I didn't last time because I started at a different dr. before I found my mw. If I go by my lmp I'm 5+ weeks :D I really hope it's a girl. My symptoms are slightly different.

I'm excited for my 1st ultrasound! My mw has a really nice in office ultrasound room so I am sure I will get one like right off the bat. I didn't last time because I started at a different dr. before I found my mw. If I go by my lmp I'm 5+ weeks :D I really hope it's a girl. My symptoms are slightly different.

I'm not sure what i'd rather have. Healthy of course, but not sure on boy or girl.
I see benefits to both....I think I am leaning more towards boy.

Do you have names picked out!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? WE DOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

lol or so we thought. We were talking about it today and kinda second guessing our names. But we are thinking boy-Zachary and girl-Maggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->