Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Well ever since we bd'd this past Thursday, I have felt so sick to my stomach and very very crampy :) I don't know if I ovulated or not...I have not done a opk for a while, since we decided we didn't want to.

Congratulations ArmyWife :) so happy for you, hubby and your little man.

Darlin, I have never heard of anyone getting a false positive. Those tests do look positive to me. I would try and take a first response pregnancy test...when I did one, that's when I found out I was pregnant with Gavin..and I was only 3 weeks, 3 days.

Sooo.... I am hoping I can get a :bfp: on Monday so I can surprise Bret this is my plan...

I want to have a big box for him to open. Then I wan to get a bundle of pink and blue balloons and tie them to the lid of a smaller box that holds a positive test. Then when he opens it the balloons will go up in the air and take the small lid with them to reveal the positive test :D

Ok so I know I am only 4dpo but I have started having crampy twinges and what feels like my uterus throbbing!! I am not symptom spotting this month but I am just sat watching tv having half an hour of down time while hunter is sleeping and I have just noticed it!!! I so so so hope this is our month as I really don't want to do treatment next month!! Ok no more symptom spotting lol. I am taking a very chilled relaxed approach to this month! I havent even been temping for the last 2 weeks I have just said my o date from my cm and cp but it was so defined by those two alone this month I didn't need to chart.

:happydance:........................... i mean :xmas17: ..................:winkwink:

Lol love the little dancing Santa!!! It's 2:39 here and I have just woken to pee I was busting woop woop!! :haha: you know there is something wrong when your getting excited about going to the toilet in the middle of the night lol

lol...Started early for me with peeing :winkwink: sorry dont want to toot your horn and get you all excited! Its so hard not to symptom spot even when you are refusing not too, Been there so many times with ttc ds...."your just sitting there and OUCH my right side, Am I pregnant starts racing through your brain?" Next thing ya know you start googling all your symptoms at 3am lol :comp:

Let baby stephen open his gift early :xmas16:

lol He was kinda freaked out by the mickey mouse plane.

Dont mind the mess in the background...lol

Attachments

• sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 6
Well I got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is we are going on a honeymoon January of 2014. My parents booked us a whole week down in Florida. They gave us our tickets for Christmas. :happydance:

So that means...

We have to wait to even think about having a baby until we go on our honeymoon, I do not want to be pregnant and not be able to go on a honeymoon. So Hubby agreed that we can start trying for a baby when we go down to Florida. :) :happydance::happydance:

I am not one bit sad about this, I am very positive about everything, I will for sure keep an eye out on this thread, if anyone wants to follow me...I made a WTT journal so please keep an eye out. Plus, it will give my "periods" some time to regulate (well pray that they regulate).

lol...Started early for me with peeing :winkwink: sorry dont want to toot your horn and get you all excited! Its so hard not to symptom spot even when you are refusing not too, Been there so many times with ttc ds...."your just sitting there and OUCH my right side, Am I pregnant starts racing through your brain?" Next thing ya know you start googling all your symptoms at 3am lol :comp:

So damn true! It's so hard not to your not even looking for the symptoms at all and they appear and you straight away think pregnancy it's very hard not to!

I am so happy for you that you fell pregnancy straight away and it didn't take you a while! I bet it has made it much easier to deal with!!

we are back to ntnp after losing our little sticky two weeks ago at 5 weeks...congratulations to all these BFPS! this page is giving me some hope!

we are back to ntnp after losing our little sticky two weeks ago at 5 weeks...congratulations to all these BFPS! this page is giving me some hope!

hi:flower: sorry for your loss :hugs:I was just in the same spot as you exactly one month ago..:hugs: This is a great group of ladies! Welcome!!

So damn true! It's so hard not to your not even looking for the symptoms at all and they appear and you straight away think pregnancy it's very hard not to!

I am so happy for you that you fell pregnancy straight away and it didn't take you a while! I bet it has made it much easier to deal with!!

thank you:hugs: you've been with me through it all....from ntnp....to my bfp....to my m/c...to my next bfp. :hugs::hugs:

def. makes me very happy to be expecting again. I really feel like we have one last peice to our family missing and now is coming:baby:

I don't think I am pregnant :( my ov tests are getting lighter so I think maybe I just ovulated :(

thank you:hugs: you've been with me through it all....from ntnp....to my bfp....to my m/c...to my next bfp. :hugs::hugs:

def. makes me very happy to be expecting again. I really feel like we have one last peice to our family missing and now is coming:baby:

It's so good to have people to talk to when long through ttc and even a loss! I was so glad when I found this site!!

Needshelp so sorry about your loss this is definitely a good place to be especially as dawn (army wife) has just gone through the same thing and that she has had her bfp now it is surely to give you hope!!!

Darlin so sorry to hear that! There is a lot of tests at the moment with really bad indents I think they need to rework on them and get out the kinks! At least you bd when you got the pos opk your still in with a chance for two weeks time!

So waiting got the best of me... Yet ANOTHER :bfn: Frer! :(

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Well ladies it is Christmas Eve here I am watching a Christmas movie snuggled up on the couch while my little man naps in my arms! I wish you all a very mery Christmas!!!!!

Sorry Darlin :hugs: did you get pos.'s on the cheapie hpts?

Merry xmas eve everyone!!!

I've only had + on IC's :(

That's not intirely a bad think! At least you may have ovulated! I know me saying this definitely doesn't make anything any better because I know how disappointing it can be. But you still :sex: while you were getting the +opks so hopefully you caught this egg!!!

merry christmas to all! thanks for all teh replies! I defn think I'm ov'd today as I have tons of CM (TMI sorry) but am just too excited to start getting back into the game! Now..to get my DH to stop playing with christmas gifts and get to business!! praying so hard for a sticky!:sex:

hi ladies, i was wondering if i could join in? i was just taking a peak in ntnp forum when i saw this group! my son is only 6 months and im desperate to be pregnant again! i had a pretty miserable pregnancy last time which we later found out was because i had a bad gall bladder, now im recovering after surgery and feel great! id love to have a better experience this time, we were gonna wait til feb to ttc but my oh asked could we ntnp starting from now :D so excited were just gonna go with the flow til spring, id love another bundle before next xmas! :)

hi ladies, i was wondering if i could join in? i was just taking a peak in ntnp forum when i saw this group! my son is only 6 months and im desperate to be pregnant again! i had a pretty miserable pregnancy last time which we later found out was because i had a bad gall bladder, now im recovering after surgery and feel great! id love to have a better experience this time, we were gonna wait til feb to ttc but my oh asked could we ntnp starting from now :D so excited were just gonna go with the flow til spring, id love another bundle before next xmas! :)

Welcome!!:flower: Great group of ladies to talk to about whatever! :)

sorry you had a miserable pregnancy! I had one too due to fibroids dying.

How long did it take you to conceive #1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->