Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I'm excited for my 1st ultrasound! My mw has a really nice in office ultrasound room so I am sure I will get one like right off the bat. I didn't last time because I started at a different dr. before I found my mw. If I go by my lmp I'm 5+ weeks :D I really hope it's a girl. My symptoms are slightly different.

I'm not sure what i'd rather have. Healthy of course, but not sure on boy or girl.
I see benefits to both....I think I am leaning more towards boy.

Do you have names picked out!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? WE DOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

lol or so we thought. We were talking about it today and kinda second guessing our names. But we are thinking boy-Zachary and girl-Maggie.

We want a girl because then we won't need to try for a 3rd :haha: That's the deal.

Girl: Hailey Mae Boy: Parker Riley :cloud9:

ArmyWife and Darlin, CONGRATULATIONS! You go, girls! :dance:

thanks pita!!!!

Ooo great names Darlin! :thumbup: My hubby is super picky with names. Which isnt fair, deal was he got to pick our ds's name and i got the second, but every name i throw out is , no nope, no no , nope lol

We've gone through quite a few! :haha: We have had our girl name picked out since high school and I picked the boys name a few weeks ago just throwing things around :D

My hubby says, if he can associate the name with anything , its a no. Like I threw out "hannah" and he says nope, hannah montanna lol

I am so EXHAUSTED! Not feeling too well so I got some ginger ale and made my special mini grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. Didn't make me feel better but it was comforting :)

My hubby says, if he can associate the name with anything , its a no. Like I threw out "hannah" and he says nope, hannah montanna lol

When we picked Logan's name I really liked Hayden but Bret freaked and said no it was a girl's name

He does this ALLLLL the time!

Sooo.... I am hoping I can get a :bfp: on Monday so I can surprise Bret this is my plan...

I want to have a big box for him to open. Then I wan to get a bundle of pink and blue balloons and tie them to the lid of a smaller box that holds a positive test. Then when he opens it the balloons will go up in the air and take the small lid with them to reveal the positive test :D

When we picked Logan's name I really liked Hayden but Bret freaked and said no it was a girl's name

cheese and soup sounds good yummy, Hubby just ran to the store for me for my chocolate fix:haha: I was craving a twix bar.

men:dohh: gotta love em lol

cheese and soup sounds good yummy, Hubby just ran to the store for me for my chocolate fix:haha: I was craving a twix bar.

men:dohh: gotta love em lol

Bret always made me ride with him :dohh: I can't tell you how many times I sat in the car in my PJ's while he ran into the store to get me my goodies :haha:

Sooo.... I am hoping I can get a :bfp: on Monday so I can surprise Bret this is my plan...

I want to have a big box for him to open. Then I wan to get a bundle of pink and blue balloons and tie them to the lid of a smaller box that holds a positive test. Then when he opens it the balloons will go up in the air and take the small lid with them to reveal the positive test :D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! why didnt i think of that lol:dohh:
I just took the test and hubby saw me open it, then he stared at me after i came out of the bathroom and i said Yep we are!!!! :happydance: and then i literally did a dance
\\:D/ -----> kinda like that lol:haha:

He knows that we probably are and has seen my tests so far but I am not showing him anymore! :haha: I'm so happy you got your real :bfp: I wish I could get a + on a real test. I am so afraid I just have a bad batch :(

I hope for you to darlin that its not a bad batch it has happened to me a few times! I have even had a pregnant on a digi and not been pregnant its not a nice feeling so fingers crossed its a true bfp for you!!

:nope: But it's been a couple of days since I've done one

I doubt a bad batch would give you that many false positives darlin...im sure u are!

Yeah Idk I am just nervous. Super crampy too. So TMI but we just dtd and DF called me extra ahem...."gooey" :blush: Idk if that is a good or bad thing.

How many days in a row should you have + opks? sry if I already asked this I dont remember

I am LIVID! I was wondering why Bret's present hadn't come yet so I checked the tracking and it should have been here 2 days ago! It never arrived or was stolen! Now I can't get thru to customer service was on hold for 40min and nothing! It was a custom order from Shutterfly. Have any of you ever had this happen? what do I do?

I am LIVID! I was wondering why Bret's present hadn't come yet so I checked the tracking and it should have been here 2 days ago! It never arrived or was stolen! Now I can't get thru to customer service was on hold for 40min and nothing! It was a custom order from Shutterfly. Have any of you ever had this happen? what do I do?

Wow, I actually watched the news today and saw a story on this , about packages getting stolen.

Only thing I would do is call and if that don't work email them as well. I have order from shutterfly before, they seem like an upstanding company. I am sure they would reimburse you or resend it.

i dont know about the pos opk thing. I only got the one pos opk this past month when I o'd. And the next day was neg. so I havent taken anymore since.

I am very crampy too:thumbup: Keep us updated if you test again!

Ok so I know I am only 4dpo but I have started having crampy twinges and what feels like my uterus throbbing!! I am not symptom spotting this month but I am just sat watching tv having half an hour of down time while hunter is sleeping and I have just noticed it!!! I so so so hope this is our month as I really don't want to do treatment next month!! Ok no more symptom spotting lol. I am taking a very chilled relaxed approach to this month! I havent even been temping for the last 2 weeks I have just said my o date from my cm and cp but it was so defined by those two alone this month I didn't need to chart.

Ok so I know I am only 4dpo but I have started having crampy twinges and what feels like my uterus throbbing!! I am not symptom spotting this month but I am just sat watching tv having half an hour of down time while hunter is sleeping and I have just noticed it!!! I so so so hope this is our month as I really don't want to do treatment next month!! Ok no more symptom spotting lol. I am taking a very chilled relaxed approach to this month! I havent even been temping for the last 2 weeks I have just said my o date from my cm and cp but it was so defined by those two alone this month I didn't need to chart.

:happydance:........................... i mean :xmas17: ..................:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->