Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

well long story short 3 years! we were changing from ttc to ntnp and back again often and i was over weight, soon as i started to become healthy i worked out changed my diet the very next month after a stone gone i got preg and we werent even trying we sort of had given up! living our lifes happy together.

id bad blood pressure all through it making it a stressful birth, resulting in my lo being in neo natal for two weeks, but i refuse to let it scar me :)

congrats to you btw, sorry you had a difficult pregnancy heres hoping the second will be a breeze :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!! i havent been on here in a few days was a bit dissapointed about getting AF :( and then dealing wih the mad christmas rush of people etc! BUT all in all im doing ok. i have gone back on the pill i dont swant to go through what i just went through again the not knowing and the spending money on test after test lol, im just going to sit back and relax and spend some time with mr 7 months ive decided to watch all his milestones i dont want to be sick and tired and trying to look after him when he is over a year old start ntnp :) im happy about this i dont need the stress of wondering "is this my month lol"

Army wife how are you feeling?

Darlin, pooooooo to the FRER! whats going on?

and welcome to the new ladies :) this is an awesome bunch i hope you enjoy it. :)

d1kt8r-It'll be nice to sit back and relax and watch your LO grow up and to see all his milestones! TTC can be so overwhelming!!!! :wacko: I really liked the ntnp approach.

I feel like I may miss out on a lot :cry: I want to run around chase LO and play hide and seek like we always do....but once my belly gets bigger, I wont be able to do much, especially when the newborn is here. Thats one thing I think about a lot now....missing milestones and missing playtime together :(. Im just trying to think about the big picture and giving him a best friend. Sorry to rant on lol

Otherwise I am feeling ok. I am a nervous because everytime I get down and crawl around with LO. my right hip area hurts...like I shouldnt move that way again. Its hard to explain but it always feels wrong lol...Hope its normal!!!

Got my 1st appt jan 7th..they actually wanted to see me sooner since the m/c but i know they wouldnt be able to see anything yet so I wanted to wait until i know they could see a hb probably.

good luck at your appt, i actually started a thread in babyclub about 2 under 2 asking women how they coped and one woman had her babies only a year apart and found she had great time for both babies so im sure you will get on just grand, plus im sure with number two it will be different, u will cope playing with him even with a bump cuz u will be used to it as u slowly get bigger, different to when u was having number one u wouldnt of had to so seemed harder if that makes sense, your body will adapt to your activity so im sure you get on just fine :)

hi we are ntnp i have 2 boys 21 months, 2.5 months loving the age gap and how much they adore each other. we have always wanted 3 kids i have pcos so while fertility is meant to be higher we thought we will just let our final addition decide when to arrive.
I am taking vitex to help with milk supply and to balance hormones.
any helpful hints about ttc while nursing greatly appreciated, also how long pp for af to return?

Welcome to all the new ladies on here :wave:

I have an appt to see the dr. and have bloods done :) I will be on cd 47! :shock: I'm so afraid af is going to show before I go in :( But on the bright side I think if I ov'd last week that it will show up on this test tho :winkwink:

hi we are ntnp i have 2 boys 21 months, 2.5 months loving the age gap and how much they adore each other. we have always wanted 3 kids i have pcos so while fertility is meant to be higher we thought we will just let our final addition decide when to arrive.
I am taking vitex to help with milk supply and to balance hormones.
any helpful hints about ttc while nursing greatly appreciated, also how long pp for af to return?

welcome:flower: not sure bout ttc while bf'ing. but once i stopped bf'ing my period returned about 6wks later i believe it was. and our first month ntnp we conceived! so shocked since it was 15months ttc ds.

awww that's so sweet your 2 boys adore each other! My babies will be about the same age gap too!!!!!!!!!!
so any advice you have greatly greatly appreciated!!!:flower:

Redrose- Thats how it always seems to go for a lot of ladies ive heard from. They try for so long, so hard and once they give up it happens. We kinda stopped trying too...werent too focused on it, Hubby just got back from bootcamp :winkwink: :sex: just happened. ..lol
I also lost about 25 lbs so that probably helped too.

Welcome to all the new ladies, us girls are always here for you, no matter what!!!

I have started to take opk's and I got my positive yesterday (Christmas Day :) ), so I am guessing I ovulated today. :)

I am so crampy...and I have a lot of ewcm...so here comes the 2 week wait for me :)

Knock Knock ladies, may I join you all?:flower: Our LO is about to turn 1 next month (already!) We weren't planning on TTC for #2 for a few years, but the past few days I've been feeling nauseous and threw up a few times. Went to test and :bfn: Thought I would be relieved, but actually felt the opposite! Got me thinking, and we may start NTNP. Nice to see I'm not the only one crazy enough to be considering 2 under 2!:)

Welcome TriChick :) Of course you can join...these ladies are amazing...

I have an almost 5 month old (tomorrow), so I don't think you are crazy at all. I think my little guy may be the youngest one here...I will definitely have my hands full when I finally do get my BFP :) I doubt it's this cycle though....

kittenkat, my little mans 6 months so our little ones are close in age :) i hope to have a bfp by feb id love another by next xmas :)

Yay :) have you told people you are ttc or just the ladies on here?

I found out when I was pregnant with Gavin at 3 weeks, 3 days...and it was crazy. I told people right away. :)

This time around, we are waiting until about 13 weeks (or until we hear the heartbeat) that we are pregnant (when we do get pregnant) how long are your cycles? Mine are very irregular, but I started using OPK's and I guess I ovulated yesterday (and I felt it lol). :)

before jamie they were very long and irregular but the last two months have been the end of the month so i think im due a period soon, me and oh dtd last week i think we just missed the fertility phase so im hoping mid jan ill be fertile again, thats if my body behaves lol.
were not telling anyone were ttc cuz im sure they will only judge :( we were trying for jamie for ages then sort of gave up so when i got preg i didnt realise to a day shy of 5 weeks

ive had cramps the last 2/3 days so either im oving or period is starting :) either way things r moving

it would be great to have a bump buddy with a young baby too heres hoping for a bfp soon :)

Yay here's to us :)

that would be great to be bump buddies :) it doesn't really matter when we get pregnant, but we shall see!!! <3

Check out my ttc journal...it's not that fantastic but it tells everything about my family and stuff!!!

I don't have very many stalkers YET!!! <3

I get my blood test results tomorrow morning :happydance:

horrible horrible horrible night and day :sick: I thought i was having morning sickness last night, but then i out everything came. A total of about 10 times last night. I couldnt keep anything down. So hubby stayed home from work to watch lo while i rested and now LO is vomitting and cant keep formula down :sick:
what a day!

I get blood drawn tomorrow too , so they can see how far along I am.
good luck darlin!

Oh army that sounds horrible I am really really nauseous today feels like morning sickness but it can't be lol uck I feel horrible!

Look forward to hearing the blood results from you both

horrible horrible horrible night and day :sick: I thought i was having morning sickness last night, but then i out everything came. A total of about 10 times last night. I couldnt keep anything down. So hubby stayed home from work to watch lo while i rested and now LO is vomitting and cant keep formula down :sick:
what a day!

good luck darlin!

Aw no you poor thing! That just be awful! Is bad enough when you get sick and have the baby to take care of but even worse when the baby is sick! You poor thing :hugs:

I'm so excited I can't wait! I hope I can sleep! :haha:

what a day!

good luck darlin!

Oh no! Hope everyone gets better soon :flower: That went around here a few weeks ago it was bad :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->