Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Sorry didn't mean to double post lol. I hope they are for the right reasons and not evaps :( I am taking my last test in the morning and then behaving myself for a few days (I say that constantly but have spent way to much on tests and need to chill out lol) so fx that the mornings test gives me a huge :bfp: and I don't even know to buy another one! I am kinda nervous at the possibility of being pregnant lol I know that everything will be ok but sometimes it's a little daunting to think about having 2!! With hunter still not sleeping through the night at 1 it really scares me! I think I am going to put in some serious hard yards in the next few weeks after all the family has left and get him weaned and sleeping in his own bed every single night which he pretty much does but in his own room not ours and sleeping better at night! I have been way to easy and giving in! I will have to put my foot down if I'm pregnant!

I am off to bed now its 1am here and I am knackered but I can't sleep because my boobs are really sore at the moment hoping its a positive sign! But I am going to try I shall talk to you ladies when I wake.

Ps. Thanks for always being there to chat it can get kinda lonely being a stay at home mum so it's awesome to know I have you lovely ladies to turn to for someone to listen so thank you.

Ps. Thanks for always being there to chat it can get kinda lonely being a stay at home mum so it's awesome to know I have you lovely ladies to turn to for someone to listen so thank you.

:hugs: I feel the same!

i have a thriod problem to so i know how hard it is to concieve or carry a baby just be hopefully thats what i did and after so many losses i got to acctullay hold one of my babys

ladies bit of advise plz, my last two cycles were the end of oct then again end of nov so approx 30 days apart id say, (before that and before jamie it was irregular) i dunno where in my cycle i could be, ive had cramps for the last 2/3 days but as we all know could mean anything from af, ovulating or even pregnancy, im sure we missed the fertile window by a week but since im irregular its hard to know, but today i went to the loo and i got loads of lotiony cm looked similar to mucus plug and it had a tiny bit of blood in it? any suggestions? i do spot before af usually but never like this before :/ we bd on the 22 and just last night?

I would just say maybe wait it out? I'm not sure how you would be able to tell. Then, if you don't already, maybe start charting with temps and opks? I think that's really the only way to know what's going on I think and even then there is a large chance you still won't :dohh: Oh the wonderful gifts of being a woman :haha:

ditto that :hugs::hugs:

I went through the whole wean / sleeping through the night......Those were tough nights!!!:cry: weaning wasnt bad at all, but sleeping through the night was a long week! lol
I know every mom has to do what is right for them and what works for their family ......thats all that matters. You will figure out what works best for LO :baby::thumbup:

ladies bit of advise plz, my last two cycles were the end of oct then again end of nov so approx 30 days apart id say, (before that and before jamie it was irregular) i dunno where in my cycle i could be, ive had cramps for the last 2/3 days but as we all know could mean anything from af, ovulating or even pregnancy, im sure we missed the fertile window by a week but since im irregular its hard to know, but today i went to the loo and i got loads of lotiony cm looked similar to mucus plug and it had a tiny bit of blood in it? any suggestions? i do spot before af usually but never like this before :/ we bd on the 22 and just last night?

..........hmmm not sure could be af arriving or maybe ib? I did have stringy lotiony cm last month with my bfp ..didnt have any blood in it though.

I'd say too maybe start temps or opks to kind of see where you're at in your cycle a lil better...if your af doesnt arrive by jan then id say :test:!! :happydance:

Being a stay at home Mom is very tough...You girls are really the only ones who know that I am ttc for #2. If I would tell my or dh family they would definitely think I am crazy.

You all are the ones who keep me sane during the day. :) And I appreciate that!!

Armywife: how is everything going? I see you had a touch of the flu, hubby had that over Christmas...throwing up, diarrhea, everything...he couldn't eat turkey or ham for Thanksgiving.

I just hope and pray Gavin and I don't end up with it, I really don't need that. Well I guess nobody needs that.

Me and Lo are doing much much better today!!! Thanks for asking, it was a rough couple days we had!!

Any plans for new yrs eve? me and hubby just hang out at home...normally pop open some bubbly :wine:....lol but not anymore....one of us needs to be sober.

Prolly just watch Ryan seacrest's Rockin Eve on tv and eat popcorn lol

its my birthday jan 10th i might test then if no af by then :D

Me and Lo are doing much much better today!!! Thanks for asking, it was a rough couple days we had!!

Any plans for new yrs eve? me and hubby just hang out at home...normally pop open some bubbly :wine:....lol but not anymore....one of us needs to be sober.

Prolly just watch Ryan seacrest's Rockin Eve on tv and eat popcorn lol

Yeah no problem, Kyle had a rough few days too, it was horrible. :cry:

My parents are taking Gavin for the night, so I don't know what Hubby and I are going to do...we might go bowling (if my cramping, goes away). Or go stay in a hotel with a nice relaxing lazy river (it's kind of like a waterpark, but smaller and not as crowded). But we shall see what the day brings :)

This will be one of the few times I am away from Gavin for the whole night, so we shall see how that goes (I trust my parents and all, but it's just not the same.)

How are all you ladies doing? How are you and bubs dawn?
Where is everyone in there cycles at the moment?
I am currently 11dpo and I am pretty sure I had implantation bleeding yesterday, when Checked my cp yesterday evening tere was what looked like old blood so put a pad on and went to be and got up this morning and nothing and I have been up for 5 hours now and still nothing at all checked my cp and there is just loads of creamy cm. so those tests before were obviously indents or evaps

IB!?!?! That is awesome!!I really really really hope this is your month Krisitie!!

I am feeling not pregnant at all! :( With DS I had lots of cramping on my right side until 6 weeks....with this pregnancy , I am not feeling anything. nothing, nada, zip.
I guess maybe its good I am not cramping or anything.

Its hard not to worry about miscarrying again....I think about it constantly it seems like. I wish I had MS bad so I would feel pregnant.......well maybe not bad, but i wish I had some MS!

I'm upset my clinic didn't post my hcg levels online like normal...its making me worry ten times more because last time they didnt post it was when I miscarried..But there would be no way to tell if something bad was going to happen because It was my first test...so they wouldnt have anything to compare to number wise...
So I am going to call straight away on monday...i just hope they are open. I just wanna see good healthy hcg levels for how far along I am
:cry: I pray lil baby is a super super sticky bean.

Once I have my scan , I will feel sooooo much better............ This wait is so hard..... I know they are going to do an early scan so hopefully i only have a week or 2 left.

Thanks for letting me vent ladies :) I needed that!

I could imagine you would be thinking about it a lot I know I was when I was pregnant with hunter because I bled for the first 14 weeks and put on complete bedrest I was only aloud to get out to shower and go to the toilet and eat pretty much it was so hard I felt so helpless!!! And the worst part about it I think there is nothing you can do its completely put of your control you just have to have faith that this baby is strong and will stick and burry in nice and deep and set up camp lol.

I really really hope this is my month to but we shall see I have had a lot of cramping today so who knows what's going on but I did have a lot of cramping first time as well.

I'm getting browny discharge, which I'm gonna assume is af. Which is fine as I know I missed the fertile time. Tho for me it means regular cycles yayyy. I should be fertile again mid Jan :)

Armywife I hope u get your numbers soon x x I know it's hard not to worry but if I remember most symptoms came at 5/6 weeks maybe just give it some time

I could imagine you would be thinking about it a lot I know I was when I was pregnant with hunter because I bled for the first 14 weeks and put on complete bedrest I was only aloud to get out to shower and go to the toilet and eat pretty much it was so hard I felt so helpless!!! And the worst part about it I think there is nothing you can do its completely put of your control you just have to have faith that this baby is strong and will stick and burry in nice and deep and set up camp lol.

I really really hope this is my month to but we shall see I have had a lot of cramping today so who knows what's going on but I did have a lot of cramping first time as well.

thanks redrose and kirstie! thats a good point. All the worrying wont do anything, just make me stressed which isnt good. If something is going to happen, I dont have any control over it :hugs:

I did get another bfp :thumbup: So I do have some hcg in me at least.
Im sure lil bean is fine and all this worrying will be for nothing.

my bad cramping with m/c started at exactly 5wks, (tomorrow), so I am hoping to make it through week 5 with everything going good.

good luck to all you ladies!

Af showed up so cd 1 for me :) which is fine least I know where I am cycle wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"