Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Well I am sending lots and lots of sticky bean vibes your way!!! If your tests were getting darker then hopefully everything will be ok!!! Here I am at 10:42pm and still no af just official spotting for all of an hour last night and that's it!! Lets hope I don't wake up to a nasty surprise tomorrow!

Af showed up so cd 1 for me :) which is fine least I know where I am cycle wise

It's always good to know where you are at and start again! That's how I feel about if af comes because at least I know the b6 is working and my luteal phase is lengthening! It's great to stay positive!!

Well I am sending lots and lots of sticky bean vibes your way!!! If your tests were getting darker then hopefully everything will be ok!!! Here I am at 10:42pm and still no af just official spotting for all of an hour last night and that's it!! Lets hope I don't wake up to a nasty surprise tomorrow!

I hope AF does stay away from you <3 sending NO AF vibes your way!!! 10:42 pm wow it's 7:00 am here!!! :) :) Well time to get up take a shower, and eat breakfast before little Gavin decides to wake his happy little face up :)

Thanks kitteykat! I am hoping so but I think like most of us that haven't got a bfp yet I will just be happy that my cycle is somewhat better!!!

hey guys i am going to start NTNP this week for number 2, will be actully TTC right after my birthday(feb 28th). my LO will be five months then. but i am EBF #1 so i dont knoow how long till i can get a sticky bean.

Welcome, there are still a few ladies on here that haven't gotten a BFP yet!!

I am one of them...my little guy just turned 5 months old, and we are NTNP/TTC for #2..it took us a year in a half to conceive baby 1 so we shall see how long it takes this time, plus I have a tilted uterus, so that was why it took so long before. :)

These are ladies are absolutely wonderful :)

Thanks kitteykat! I am hoping so but I think like most of us that haven't got a bfp yet I will just be happy that my cycle is somewhat better!!!

Yeah I completely know what you mean, I hope and pray that I either get a positive HPT or my period on the 9th that would be a 28 day cycle, and I have never had that before. :) :happydance:

Yes well fxd one of those happen for you!! I am just stoked that I am at 12dpo and still no af but I have started seeing brown tinged cm when I wipe this morning so I am thinking she may be on the way. On Saturday night it was only when I checked my cp and then nothing all day yesterday and now when I wipe so who knows its definitely not af worthy yet but I think it's the start of her but that is still a awesome!!

Thank you, well i am wishing all you ladies sticky beans,\. I am starting so early because my period only returned once, and we want our kids close together.

welcome justmeandinch! :flower: I know there are a couple other ladies on here that are bf'ing and ntnp too :) Its Nice to have other ladies to talk to in the same position.

kristie: Hope that isnt af on the way! What did you say again that you were getting done in january?

afm, i think MS has kind of started:happydance: . feeling a light nauseas feeling this evening. No other symptoms....I really want to start :sick: puking soon!! :haha:

I will be starting progesterone pesserys I think that's how it's spelt to help boost my progesterone. I have to have all my levels checked again though before they give me the script for them.

Yay to the morning sickness!!!

Happy new year to all of you ladies all the best for 2013 and may great things come your way xxxx

Happy new year to you to d1kt8er!! You haven't even around for a while now. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!!!!

I have no idea what is going on with my cycle ladies lol I don't know if its I'm pregnant or if its the b complex playing tricks but my spotting has almost completely stopped again and my temps are still high!
I think I am gonna cave and get dh to get me some tests tonight.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year!!
I'm not even doing anything but crawling into bed I have the flu and I am so unbelievably nauseous it's not funny!! I was going to go to a friends party but I think my bed and tv have my name written all over it tonight! I hope you all have fun what ever you do

Happy New Year ladies:) OH and I have been throwing the idea of a second LO around for the past few days, we are SO on the fence (haha I'm more on the NTNP side while he's still straddling:-/). My sister and I were born exactly a year apart (she has my bday). I loved having a sibling close in age when I was younger (she's my absolute best friend), and would love the same for LO. Originally we were planning on waiting a few years, but I keep feeling like there will never be the "perfect" time. Currently I work full-time in military intel, while he is going back to school to get his Masters in Teaching. Once he graduates in two years, I am applying to a combination program to get my Bachelors and then Masters Degree to become a Nurse Midwife (yay babies!:) The program is three years long and VERY intensive. I keep thinking that if we wait until the waters have settled during the transition that we won't start TTC until 2018. Yes, you read that right. Haha sorry for the ramble ladies, just had to get my frustrations out. I keep feeling like this is the perfect time for us to start TTC #2 (they would both be ready to start preschool by the time I went back to school), but TBH am totally scared of the thought of handling two at once!

Cd 2 for me and feel like I'm dying the cramps r bad. I hate this waiting part

Kristie: Geez this flu is really making the rounds!! even across the world! Hubby just started puking last night.. Now its my turn to take care of him.
sounds like you may be ringing in the new yr the same way I will be, watching everyone else on tv party and celebrate lol. Hope you feel better soon! Its so hard to take care of LO's when we feel like shit.

Redrose: With all 3 of my pregnancies I had bad af cramping between 2-4dpo like clockwork! Hope its a sign for you!

Trichick: Hooah!! :) I know what you mean on finding the "perfect time" there will always be reasons to hold off it seems like. We figured we always seem to pull through everything and make it all work so If it happens then it happens. First month NTNP BFP! So I guess it was meant to happen. :)
We really wanted our children close in age too.

Happy new years everybody!! I hope 2013 brings happiness to you all!! \\:D/

That is definitely a way to look at it :) I am still in the "scared" part :( I am very scared at what people will think if we do end up getting pregnant soon. I am very scared on how I am going to deal with 2 under 2.

If I am pregnant now, I would be due the end of September...Gavin turns 1 in July...ahhh I can only imagine, but God doesn't give you things that you can't handle.

The flu is for sure going around, Hubby had it for Christmas now I believe I have it for New Years...throwing up and the works...it's funny though I only threw up once, but I have had a headache for the past 3 days, plus Gavin is getting his 2 bottom teeth really really bad so both of us aren't feeling good, gives us an excuse to snuggle :) :)

Well it is officially 2013 here!!!!!! I haven't had the greatest sleep so far people have fore works going off left right and centre and my dogs hate them lol. I only lasted till 10:30 last night before I fell asleep I watched the movie New Year's Eve lol thought it was fitting. It's 1am here and I have woke up busting for the loo but want to hold it till the morning to test :wacko: this will be interesting!!

Hi ladies. I am officially off birth control!! I feel free again, lol. Let us see what the new year brings. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->