Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

happy new years to all the lovelies in here! can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us all!

Finally got a hold of a nurse and she gave me my numbers over the phone. At 4wks 4days it is 721 :happydance: From what I read online, that is pretty normal.

The only weird thing is when I asked her what my numbers were, she was reading the notes on my file and she said it says your results were abnormal. Then she told me it was 721.
I dont see why they would be abnormal :shrug: This was my one and only blood draw.

Now I am just waiting to hear back from them to see what my doctor wants to do next. From what my doctor said before, they wanted to schedule a scan once they figure out how far along I am from my hcg level.
So hopefully the next couple weeks I will have one scheduled!!

Omg well we had 2 big earthquakes to being up into the new year was soooooo scary'n

Happy New Year ladies:) OH and I have been throwing the idea of a second LO around for the past few days, we are SO on the fence (haha I'm more on the NTNP side while he's still straddling:-/). My sister and I were born exactly a year apart (she has my bday). I loved having a sibling close in age when I was younger (she's my absolute best friend), and would love the same for LO. Originally we were planning on waiting a few years, but I keep feeling like there will never be the "perfect" time. Currently I work full-time in military intel, while he is going back to school to get his Masters in Teaching. Once he graduates in two years, I am applying to a combination program to get my Bachelors and then Masters Degree to become a Nurse Midwife (yay babies!:) The program is three years long and VERY intensive. I keep thinking that if we wait until the waters have settled during the transition that we won't start TTC until 2018. Yes, you read that right. Haha sorry for the ramble ladies, just had to get my frustrations out. I keep feeling like this is the perfect time for us to start TTC #2 (they would both be ready to start preschool by the time I went back to school), but TBH am totally scared of the thought of handling two at once!

Good luck and welcome! I just wanted to tell you that I share a birthday with my older brother :) we are 9 yrs apart tho :winkwink:

Well af got me this morning!! But I had a 12 day luteal phase and a 31 day cycle which is very exciting!!! Off to the doctors this week to start me on progesterone and hopefully January will be our month!!!

Good evening ladies, may I join you? My LO is five months old today and DH and I are ntnp. No opks, no timed sex, etc. We had a very long nine months with lots of help ttc her so I'm not hopeful we'll conceive naturally this time but it also helped us decide to not go back on bc. Our plan is to ntnp until June 2013 when she is ten months and then actively ttc again.

hi gardenofedens :wave: Cute pic by the way!!! so adorable!

Took us awhile to conceive our ds too. When i started this thread in Oct. we were just going with the flow of ntnp......we figured no way would we get pregnant the first month after it took 15 long ass months for DS lol............much to our surprise we actually did conceive our 1st month ntnp.....So ya just never know :winkwink: :)

Welcome!!!

Well you are already ahead of us! I started ovulating almost right after dd was born but no baby here yet! Dh has some fertility issues though so I feel blessed just to have our little girl. Hopefully one day we can welcome another baby though! Congrats on your little one!

Hi GardenofEden welcome :)

where are you in your cycles? And how long are they?

I noticed your little girl was born July 31st, 2012....my little guy (Gavin) was born July 28th, 2012 lol :) so we have very close babies!!! <3

Omg well we had 2 big earthquakes to being up into the new year was soooooo scary'n

Yikes! I grew up in California, where earthquakes are quite common. Glad you guys are safe!!:)

Hi GardenofEden welcome :)

where are you in your cycles? And how long are they?

I noticed your little girl was born July 31st, 2012....my little guy (Gavin) was born July 28th, 2012 lol :) so we have very close babies!!! <3

How fun! :) I first ovulated September 10th (based on observation of ewcm) and am now on my fourth cycle. The first two were around 30 days but last cycle was 50ish days. Hoping this one isn't so long though...! I am hoping to fall pregnant in June, if not sooner. :)

:wave: Welcome to all the newbies :) I just can't seem to keep up on this thread anymore!

Negative hpt today and still no af cd 52. I am making an appt to see the midwife late this week or early next. I swore I saw a line but prob an evap OH said it was nothing, he didn't see it. Opks keep getting darker. I'm so frustrated :(

OH officially gave the thumbs up to starting the TTC journey again!:) Haha he even brought it up first, WIN! I guess my overwhelming case in favor of LO #2 was enough to sway the "jury", teeheehee. I started BC a few weeks ago, mid-cycle (they were irregular anyway for the past couple months), so after finishing up this cycle and AF makes her appearance it's game on!

Just thought I would update a bit. Found out my blood number was a 1. I go in tomorrow to see the midwife. She thinks I had an emc. I'm wondering if maybe I just ov'd late and then had my blood drawn too soon. Here is something that a friend showed me that is making me thing that even more...
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/pregnancytests/a/hcglevelsinpregnancy.htm

OMG! Can you see it!? :shock:

Attachments

• mybfp.jpg
    mybfp.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 12
emc? does that mean early m/c?

I can def. see a line on the test.

How many dpo are you now darlin since your pos opk? I do see a line does it look pink irl? I hope it's your bfp!!

yes, early miscarriage.

Been very crampy with backache and dizzy today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"