Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

OMG i can see that too eaaakkkkkkk :)

im almost 2 weeks past AF and have been getting nausea every 2nd or 3rd day its really weird ive not been paying much attention to it though, i went and had a shower just now and (TMI ALERT) i noticed i had brown discharge in my undies (normally its the normal white) really weird i wonder if its because it took so long for AF to come in the begginning there is still a bit of shedding to do?

It could be ovulation spotting? I have never had it but I have heard of a lot of women on here that do. Is this usually your o time?

I don't no I'm back on the pill so shouldn't be ovulating ???

Oh I have no idea about the pill but I thought you did considering some people get pregnant on the pill or is it just a fluke? It could just be your body getting use to being on the pill? Are you guys changing to wtt for a while? Or have you just gone on it to regulate cycles?

We are just waiting for now I really don't wanna miss anything with master 8 months so we are waiting that crazy urge I had has gone lol possibly because teeth are on the move again and he is super grizzly and I'm up lots in the night poor baby

Yeah we are not wtt but not taking loads of action I am going to use the rest of my opks and not stress about it.

Teething uggghhh it would be so much easier if they were born with them lol! Hunter has 4 coming through all at once at the moment and he is biting left right and centre.

Poor little bubbas! It's awful when we get wisdoms as adults so imagine what they go through as babies!

8 months that's pretty exciting!! Has he started crawling?

cd 6 for me... af has nearly gone this stage is so boring, waiting to ovulate lol. tho i suppose the bd will start soon :haha:

Hey everyone,

Dont know if anyone can help but we have a 14 month old son who is just amazing! Love him so much we are NP but i have just given up breastfeeding i havent had a period since i had him and Dr has said this is normal we are just seeing what happens but is there anyone who has fallen without having a period or whilst breastfeeding?

xx

No crawling yet he hates being on his tummy but walking he can pull himself up in stuff so we think he might miss the crawling part lol

OMG i can see that too eaaakkkkkkk :)

im almost 2 weeks past AF and have been getting nausea every 2nd or 3rd day its really weird ive not been paying much attention to it though, i went and had a shower just now and (TMI ALERT) i noticed i had brown discharge in my undies (normally its the normal white) really weird i wonder if its because it took so long for AF to come in the begginning there is still a bit of shedding to do?

It's normal to have spotting like this on certain pills. I've had it on some but not all bcp that I've tried :winkwink:

Hey everyone,

Dont know if anyone can help but we have a 14 month old son who is just amazing! Love him so much we are NP but i have just given up breastfeeding i havent had a period since i had him and Dr has said this is normal we are just seeing what happens but is there anyone who has fallen without having a period or whilst breastfeeding?

xx

:wave: welcome! It is normal but I think it is a lot less likely until you get your cycle back on track. I bf'd and got my reg cycles back a month or 2 after DS was born :)

I did a Test this morning ladies with FMU and it was even darker! Not a lot but def darker. I have 3 more. I am doing a progression with my FMU tests this weekend. I think by Sunday I should have a good solid line :winkwink: I can't get a picture of this one since I'm not taking them out of the casing :thumbup:

Yahhh! thats exciting!! did you have your ob appt? is she still saying emc?

I saw the mw Yesterday. She still doesn't think I am still pregnant :( I get my blood results Monday because they are closed for the weekend.

I had problems with my neck when I was pregnant with Logan and I am again. Bret rubbed my neck night before last because I had a bad tension migraine. Well yest my neck was tender and covered in bruises! It's all achey and stiff today :( My muscles ache. Lots of pain around my hips and where my love handles are.

Just woke up with spotting very strange

I've never had it happen before and I started it while I was on af

I did once when I started bcp not every time I was on it :shrug:

Hey everyone,

xx
Hi and welcome
My mum fell pregnant with my brother before she got here period and whilst breastfeeding the only way it happens (someone correct me if I'm wrong) is if you ovulate before your first period was going to return and fall pregnant on that first ovulation. My son is now almost 13 and we are still breastfeeding so congrats on the 14 month milestone that's fantastic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->