Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

i resisted the strong urge to test lol i know it would be neg at 7dpo! my back is killing me today!

FMU 7ish DPO

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-08-05-48-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-08-05-48-17-1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
big update! i was out walking my son (trying to get him to sleep sigh) and i got a sudden wave of nausea! i had left it too long before eating, i didnt feel better til i ate something! im currently feeling so sick to my stomach.. :/ i hope its a bubba getting nice and comfy! im thinking about testing 2mor...

7/8 dpo i think well thats what ff says lol feeling so sicky yuck!

hoping to hear some bfp news from you ladies soon:flower:

I ov Father's Day weekend and I'm hoping dh will let us :sex: :haha: I got my mom to watch ds so we can have date night sat and do our family thing on Father's Day

Im the same redrose. Fxd for us hehe ive just got a ton of tests here thats why im testing already lol im not getting phased about the bfns at the moment because I no im suber early

D1 thank you for fulfilling my poas addiction. You fulfill my addiction while i'm temporarily out of order :haha: hehehe :)

I usuallly start 6dpo too...lol just hoping maybe i am one of the lucky ones

Not a problem army haha ive never had any luck with fmu its weird so yes ill be doing another one shortly lol that ill post too :)
If yall dont mind that is

I love seeing your poas trials as well :blush: no matter :bfp: or not :haha:

I'm kind of sad I don't get to partake in the poas addiction next month :cry:

Well thats good I was thinking I should hold back incase u all dont really want to see them hehhe well im off to the loo hahaha

I like seeing them too :wave: keep em coming :D

We are finally going on a date night saturday too darlin. How does your lo do with family.? My lo doesnt do well with anyone but me and dh.....nervous to leave him but i know he's in good hands with. Mil

LO does just fine but we have left him ever since he was about a month old. He prefers my mom out of everyone or my sister :thumbup:

ok ladies this is the most recent done just now :)

Attachments

• 20130608_111453.jpg
    20130608_111453.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
You can use the invert tweaker on canyouseealine.com

I want to say I see something but I;m not sure if it's line eye or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members