Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Haha god I love this thread! Go for it d1 pee away god knows we have all done it! The best of luck to you hopefully one of these posts will shock us all! I was definitely poas sometimes every time I went to the toilet lol but when you buy like a 100 pack why wouldn't you!!

Judt heading home now so ill do one then good thing I need to pee hehe

Ok so the frer was bfn :( but its only early im not loosing hope lol and how sensitive are they coz the ics ive got are 10

Last time I took frer it was suppose to pick up 6 days before missed period. First morning pee is recommended

feeling so great about today im certain this is my cycle !!! i didnt sleep great lst night i kept waking, then i woke at 5 needing to pee and i got sick aswell!! yuck and my tummy has been super sensitive, also got tons of white creamy cm! my temp spiked to 36.7 highest its ever been!

i tested with an ic i thought i could see a faint line but i dunno possibly an evap!

Upload a picture Redrose! It sounds pretty promising!! I never heard of evap lines till I joined this site or false positives :haha: I was always told you can have a false negative but you can never have a false positive. Darn you internet cheapies! Glad I know now so I dont get my hopes up one of these days :wacko:

this mornings test :)

Attachments

• ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 11
  • llllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    llllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
I think I see something on the ic but not the frer :thumbup:

8 dpo i know u can barely see anything im not too worried since im only 8 dpo!

Attachments

• DSC_2321.jpg
    DSC_2321.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe