Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

my boobs havent eased up! i really hope this is it, fx for us both d

Hoping you ladies get your bfps:flower:
Darlin: Are you still ntnp or are you ttc?

Just threw up for the second time yuck!! I didnt find out I was preg with Jamie til I was nearly 5 weeks but the day after I tested I felt nauseous I don't remember feeling bad this early! I only actually threw up a handful of times with j

Yay sounds so so positive red rose!!!!! Fx for both you ladies testing!!!
Red with this pregnancy I was 3 weeks exactly and my morning sickness kicked in thats what made me think about testing. I had no idea at the time how far i was but with ny due date and counting back i cant believe how early my symptoms started. I got my bfp at 3 weeks and 3 days so whats that 10dpo and it was really light but by that night It was darker and I then got a pos on a digi the next day but our digits here are the same sensitivity as the frer.

sounds really promising for you redrose, I wish I was sick lol, ive had a bit of nausea today but Im putting that down to not eating. ive had a few other ladies tell me they can see a line on my frer but in not to sure
ok this is the dress I have picked but where it is white im going to get red :)

Attachments

• 140846589_full.jpg
    140846589_full.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
And these are the tests and a tweek someone did :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1370718018283.jpg
    PicsArt_1370718018283.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 935797_10151959672477892_167305485_n.jpg
    935797_10151959672477892_167305485_n.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
im going to do another ic soon , im quite crampu today and bloated feeling in my low abdomen please please please be something

Fx'd Ladies :dust:

Love the wedding dress! Very unique. Is there a reason you picked those colors? I do a def line on the tweeked one! :happydance:

Idk what's going on with us. We've been :sex: a lot lately and he knows when the cut off should be. Idk what his plans are but next month is for sure TTC! :D

D1 that dress is amazing very unique and I think the red will look amazing!!! Are you having a themed wedding or colour scheme?

Yay can't wait for your next test.

Im having a red and black theme, still mot sure what to put the bridesmaid in

faint line on ic :happydance: not gonna put as bfp until i get a dark line tho! im gonna do my frer 2mor!

Red and black sound a great!!! How exciting I love weddings!!!

Redrose post your test post your test lol.

Totally post redrose I did an ic this morning and there isnt anything :( im loosing hope ladies

dont loose hope your only 8 dpo! oh ladies im so sicky! i cant believe how bad i feel already if i am preg :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->