Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

This is why I am so over ics. These are exactly how my tests looked every single cycle :(

took my last one! :(

Attachments

• DSC_2350.jpg
    DSC_2350.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 12
Can anyone see mine hehe. Redrose how at what time do u read yours

Thanks ladies bleeding has settled right down and I am. Spending the entire day on the couch it's not worth the risk at all! If bleeding starts again or gets worse I am just going to go out of town and go to the hospital in port augusta. We have the highest pregnancy rate in Australia yet we have no facilities for babies or women we don't even have a midwife full time she only comes 2 days a week and she is only temporary.

I hate ic's they are so deceiving!!! Have you taken a frer red rose? Or going to wait for those test? When is Father's Day over there?

I think I see a line on yours red rose but sorry d1 I don't see anything on your one but don't loose hope you both still have time that's for sure! Hopefully we see some amazing frers in the next 2 days

i swear i could see something :(

Attachments

• BNB@!@!.jpg
    BNB@!@!.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
Well ladies I will still be stalking still but will be holding off on our TTC journey. DH and I talked and we are going to try to fix up our house and sell it first :winkwink: It's originally what I wanted but he said there was no way it was going to happen for years. So glad he's come around to my way of thinking. It's so exciting :happydance:

Aww thanks :hugs: It's a little bittersweet. Was really looking forward to being pregnant again but I know this is best for us.

When I looked at that second post with the two different pics I can see a line it's very faint but I can't definitely see it. Fx

I think it's frer time for both you girlies!

It's great that your excited darlin it's awesome to have something to look forward to because its all a part of the future building for you guys!

I did a frer yesterday arfternoon and bfn also did another ic before bfn I hate these ics

and i fel like im about to be sick my mouth is watering and i feel really yuck all of a sudden
i think illl pick up some more frers on the way home :( i feel blah

I can't test now til next week David had alot of car bills and I still have to get food for jamies party!! Grrr out of frers so now I'm gonna have to wait til Sunday I think! It's father's day aswell on Sunday! I hate when a spanner is thrown in the works

oh no darn it!!! and no ic left eith? I only have 3 left lol
maby you could get a frer early on sunday

ladies can i ask with your pregnancies did u get lower back pain as a sign? the last week my lower back really kills! its like ive slept on the ground! its getting worse by the night!

yep I have suffered with back pain since the day I got my bfp!!!

that sucks that you wont be able to test red rose but at least by then you will have a definite answer there will be no faint lines if its a bfp.

D1 good luck with the frer ill be holding out for a pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->