Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

The ic and frer business must be living the life of luxury with all us poas addicts :haha:

Redrose: i just checked my old posts from when i was waiting for AF to arrive to see what symptoms i complained about lol.........i complained around 5dpo it hurt to lay on my sides at night, and my lower back was achy.

Ok im laying in bed buuuusssssttttiiiiinnggg waiting for OH to leave for work and then ill get up and do a test .if I dave my pee and get a frer on the way to work is that ok or do the hormones "go off"??? Im hopibg that line I got yesterday was real so today should be darker

Redrose: Yes, I had really bad lower back pain, and still have it now lol
I turned your ic to the negative effect here it is, I see it fer sure!

Attachments

• lunapic_137106146710926_3.gif
    lunapic_137106146710926_3.gif
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
D1, i'd think the more you hold it the better ...so its not so diluted... :shrug:

Ugh ladies Idk what to do :shrug: I guess there is something about deciding not to try that makes trying so irresistible. We bd'd last night and it was one of the best :sex: we have had in forever! :dohh: So guess maybe we aren't waiting :blush: Idk what we are doing. He confuses me!

Ok si ive been sick again this moning what the hell is going on

Could it just be a stomach bug maybe? You still have a few days you might just not get your :bfp: until after your missed period.

Yeah but shouldbt I have some kinda line if I was

Not for all women :hugs: Also maybe you ov'd later than you think.

Got some bloods today not preg so those ic a bad bad news

I think being a poas addict is possibly one of the most vicious cycles ever! Every month they would give me false hope but I would still continue to use them and let them get my hopes up every month lol why do we do this to ourselves! So sorry d1 I was so hoping for you bfp!!!

Have you ladies ever used the Wondfo tests? I got mine on amazon and I never had a evap line or faint false line. I really liked them. Im sure they have some on ebay too.

I hate wondfos. They'v turned to crap. I get tons of evaps and they look like a dog chewed them up lately. I think I am going to order 3pack of frers off amazon close to af this time around and forget the ics since DH changed his mind :)

Yeah I also used wondfos and the same thing really bad Evaps and they looked damaged.

My ticker is kind of right but I think I ov'd today. When do you think I should start testing with Frers?

well i know i ovulated one day later than ff has said because my opk was nearly positive on the thursday positive fri and sat it says i ov'd on friday so i think its possibly late friday or early sat! i havent tested since 10 dpo prob wont test now til 2mor if i can get a cheapy boots one. i actually got my bfp on a boots one with my son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->