Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

12.20pm on tuesday im currently on my lunch break :)

Well I don't know what is going on but it's as if my waters just broke! I went to the toilet because I felt a bit wet and my undies were drenched in really watery blood! It's really strange. The bleeding/water isn't really anything anymore just little drips but I hate living in the middle of no where because there is no one to help! The hospital don't even run bloods at the hospital they have to send them out to Adelaide which is like 6 hours from here and we don't get the results for 2 days. It sucks! I rang them and said can I speak to someone in emergency and told them and she likes oh ill just book you am appointment for the doctor in an hour it's just ridiculous!

WHAT? That seems a bit severe I would go in to see someone int he er if I were. Def does not sound normal. :hugs: I hope you get it all figured out. Keep us updated. What time is it there? How soon until you would see the dr.?

It was in the afternoon here and when I went into the doctors they have me a scan and said fluid and baby looked fine. He asked if I could of wet myself instead but I said I definitely would have realised the amount that came out. So they think it was just watery blood and a lot of it. My placenta is a little on the low side so very close to my cervix so that could be causing it but it was just so strange! He said to me it won't be your water your only 13 and a half weeks but he didn't even do a sample of my pad just to make sure. I am getting so frustrated at the lack of help at the hospital here! If my bleeding doesn't stop I am just going to go out of town.

Glad bubs is doing good!! I would go to somewhere more informative too if it doesn't stop. Hope it stops though! Were you doing alot of actiivity the day it happened?

gosh i hope all is ok, please take it easy lie down for abit if its still bad go to the hospital! ive heard a low lying placenta can cause bleeding as it moves up it kind of tears a little, but lifting and straining makes it 100% worse i dont want to scare you but i wouldnt forgive myself if i didnt tell u about my friend. she had the same thing and didnt take it easy :( so please do :hugs:

did a another ic this morning ff says im 11 dpo but im sure im only 10 so im still early i have a definite second line i gave it to my friend she says she can see it.. so i hope it gets darker but im waiting til friday to test! it will be my sons birthday and i can wrap up the test for fathers day :)

yep here it is

Attachments

• DSC_2344.jpg
    DSC_2344.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
Kristie I hope it goes away and you can possibly get some better answers. Try to take it easy! I know easier said than done... I always thought a low lying placenta was cause for early bed rest. Maybe I am wrong but that's just what I though :shrug;

Redrose I'm still not seeing it but I know how hard it is to get a decent pic of an ic :winkwink:

Kristie- If you feel you need a second opinion get one! I was going to say pretty much what Redrose said. Thats what Ive always heard about a low lying placenta. Just take it easy for a while! I spotted a lot in my 2nd pregnancy and it always seemed to happen when I was doing too much?

heres a better pic! i think lol

Attachments

• DSC_2350.jpg
    DSC_2350.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
Kristie: Hope your doing okay! just take it easy and rest alot(as much as you can). I hope you stop spotting soon:flower:

Redrose: You should do an edit of one of your tests, its easier to see the 2nd line with the negative effect:thumbup:

Red rose my tests are looking the same but ive had a faint line for days so ive called myself our but I hopeits your bfp yyou have all the symptoms. Kirst I hope everything is ok.

thanks ladies i dunno how to turn the pic negative lol

Here ya go d1kt8r :thumbup:

ummm Idk why it didn't Load will try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back