Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

We had soo many with #1. Maternity pictures,birth announcement pictures, newborn pictures, christmas and Easter pictures, 6 month pictures, you get the point :haha: #2? NONE :nope: I feel bad. Hes already 6 months old so there goes that milestone! Maybe we will get family pictures done soon :shrug:

We had mat pictures done, newborn pictures done and our wedding pictures. I never wanted to pay for the 6month pics and so on. We will do the same with #2 plus a yearly family picture. I try to just make sure I take some good pictures of him every few months.

No professional pics here.... just a bunch i take.....i plan on doing family pics though every yr :D

Luckily my cousin does photography so I have had maternity, newborn, 6 month and 1yr but if I had to pay for them I wouldn't have had them done lol. For a standard package here it's about $800

tested with another ic just another faint line im thinking dodgy evap :( and im starting to think im actually 9 dpo not 10!

I did the same but im gettingb the same fainr line so i think evap :(

Im on my phobe I cant uploaad unless I send to someones email?? And they do it for me :) where are your pics lol

I don't have any pics and I won't until the end of next month :haha:

I will pm you my email if you want me to post them :)

heres mine its the best i could get

Attachments

• DSC_2335.jpg
    DSC_2335.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 12
Im using the same test's red. Darlin I emailed you thanks heaps.

for d1k8r :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20130611_060124.jpg
    20130611_060124.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
I think the second is an evap was taken about 30 mins after was still wet but I dont trust it :(thanks darlin for doing that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->