Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Good luck on your test redrose

I took my first clomid tablet last night :)

Blah :( I think I am 2dpo today. We skipped :sex: last night. I am so freakin exhausted. I got a nice full night last night and I feel awful today. Thinking I'm going to just take it easy today. DH in went into work super early this morning (3am :wacko:) to get some overtime. We picked up chicken on the way home last night from Logans swim lessons and ordered more than we needed. Tonight I don't have to make a full dinner tonight either :happydance: just a side. Slowly but surely getting there. Not having the ic's in the house has really calmed my nerves and I don't feel like I am going quite as crazy as usual. I am super excited for next weekend tho! :D

What are you ladies doing for your men for Father's Day? I have a sitter for Saturday. Thinking of taking him to see the new Superman movie.

Damn i didn't know they had swimmig lessons that young, he must love it!

Think our fathers day will be low key since we had mil in law over last weekend and need her again next weekend for my brothers wedding.

I am going to the mall by myself for mommy time and finding a dress to fit my fat a** into lol. :haha: hubby said dont spend too much because you won't ever wear it again, and i said what do you mean, and he said you dont plan on being that size again... :shock: lol i love you too hunny
Makes sense though!

I was gonna pick up hubby a big box of his favorite donuts and a card....we are kinda broke at the moment.

Damn i didn't know they had swimmig lessons that young, he must love it!

Think our fathers day will be low key since we had mil in law over last weekend and need her again next weekend for my brothers wedding.

I am going to the mall by myself for mommy time and finding a dress to fit my fat a** into lol. :haha: hubby said dont spend too much because you won't ever wear it again, and i said what do you mean, and he said you dont plan on being that size again... :shock: lol i love you too hunny
Makes sense though!

I was gonna pick up hubby a big box of his favorite donuts and a card....we are kinda broke at the moment.

After we picked up the chicken last night DH goes "We are so fat" :shock: Umm... speak for yourself. I said "Gee how nice. You just called your wife fat!" He of course said that's not what he meant but still :dohh:

We are broke too. We have movie passes so that's why I chose it :haha: Throwing a small 30th birthday party for my sister next Sunday because she is having a midlife crisis :wacko: Hope this helps show her we care. Doing like a potluck and BYOB. Thinking of maybe providing some wine. My mom is buying the cupcakes and I'm doing the decorations and it's at my house.

Oh and the swim lessons start at 6m. It's like 6m to 3yrs in his class. They don't teach much and he won't learn as much as the other's. Just the right way to get in and out of the pool, how to kick and paddle their feet, blow bubble etc. It's really cute! :haha: DS loves water so it's like special cuddle/play time for us since he has to be held the whole time :)

Oh and the swim lessons start at 6m. It's like 6m to 3yrs in his class. They don't teach much and he won't learn as much as the other's. Just the right way to get in and out of the pool, how to kick and paddle their feet, blow bubble etc. It's really cute! :haha: DS loves water so it's like special cuddle/play time for us since he has to be held the whole time :)

Aww cute, sounds like fun...i wonder if they have that here. Is it spendy? How often are the classes?

Mrs b.: even more exciting! You could very well be pregnant very soon since it worked so well.

Good luck Mrs.B!

We had date night last night and saw the superman movie. It was pretty good. The actor who plays superman is DELICIOUS! New crush :winkwink: My husband is off till Tuesday so no idea what we are doing. He wants to have a cook out on fathers day so we will probably do that.

Aww cute, sounds like fun...i wonder if they have that here. Is it spendy? How often are the classes?

Mrs b.: even more exciting! You could very well be pregnant very soon since it worked so well.

Do you have a YMCA near you? That's where it's at here.

Not sure if I said it but yay Mrs. B! :happydance: Very exciting!

Hey ladies:flower: sorry I've been so off and on, I didn't really have anything to post, but now I do:haha:
I took 1 opk on cd's 7 & 8, the opk on cd7 was of course negative but had a faint surge line. But then the one on cd8 didn't have any surge. I didn't opk on cd9 because it was a very drama filled day and I had too much going on but I continued to test on cd10 after everything was resolved and started testing 2 times a day(as that was the peek of my fertile window) they were both negative but had surges. This morning is cd11 and I woke up to find myself spotting:wacko:, maybe it was from being off bcp?(a friend told me to opk because sometimes you can spot when you ovulate) so I did, it was still negative but had the same faint line as the others(not any darker). Now the spotting has stopped and I'm still really confused but going to continue testing today at my reg times. I am having light cramps, but I already had my period so I don't get it:dohh:

If you just stopped bcp then you may still have breakthrough bleeding and not ov yet :thumbup:

If you just stopped bcp then you may still have breakthrough bleeding and not ov yet :thumbup:

I kind of figured it was from my bcp, and sorry about cd's I got mixed up lol

You're fine :hugs: I know it's hard keeping rack when your ticker is off etc :dohh:

Btw, here are my opk's:thumbup:
I only have the 2 I took yesterday(on top) and the one I took today(bottom)
I know they are negative but the one today does look a tiny bit darker then the other 2, so we'll see

Attachments

• myopkscd14.jpg
    myopkscd14.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Looks like they are getting darker! Maybe you will just end up ov'ing late :thumbup:

You're fine :hugs: I know it's hard keeping rack when your ticker is off etc :dohh:

I only realized I messed up my cd's when I looked at my period tracker app:dohh: lol

We skipped bd'ing last night :blush: gonna try to make sure we do tongiht.

Lol abii they look like its getting darker fingers crossed im due for af today and still a no show I think I was off on my days I was 1-2 days ahead of myself lol opps!! So I cant reeaaaallyyyy trust the bloods because I could have been only 9-10 dpo lol I have 2 classes at the gym this morning and if she is comming that should give her a move on!! They are pretty intense classes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->